Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gorillaz Love Anyone?

Whatchu think of this new album?

• Fantastic!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • It's good!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could've used some work.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I hate this band.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty

It's been less than half an hour since its release and I'm already in love! Gimme your favorite Gorillaz track! (Assuming you like them) I want all the art and all the music! Even remixes! GIMME THE GORILLAZ LOVE!!!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
It is indeed a great track! Rightfully deserves the recognition it is getting! Vocals are great with that easy going Gorillaz vibe!
Totally.

Popcaan is great but when 2-D's vocals hit in, its wonderful.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I think all on my skype has heard my hype for this album
Plus everyone around me

Currently listening to all 26 songs in a row, after I got home, my current favourite is actually Strobelite

Edit: Saturnz Barz is good too! Starting to mimic the Jamaican accent when I sing the lyrics

ThatDudeParker

Villager
I love the new album they have released! It puts more holes into the "defined to a genre" stereotype, My favorite song on the album is Apprentice, Tbh, If you would ask me my two favorite songs from them it would be Feel Good Inc and Apprentice. xD

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I love the new album they have released! It puts more holes into the "defined to a genre" stereotype, My favorite song on the album is Apprentice, Tbh, If you would ask me my two favorite songs from them it would be Feel Good Inc and Apprentice. xD
My favorite is probably Superfast Jellyfish

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I've got to listen to more of the album when i can but saturnz barz is probably my favorite so far.