Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Goliath- Whitelist Application [Approved - IceandFire]

Goliath1204

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: __Goliath__

Country & Timezone: USA, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is just using the knowledge you've gained outside of lore/roleplay. Powergaming is when you make your character severely overpowered to the point where no one can kill/ beat them.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I don't really like talking about myself and describing myself. But I guess I like to just be myself. Sometimes I just get really insecure about being myself around others.

Referral: Planet MInecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Goliath

Race: Human

Appearance: Brown Eyes, Brown hair, light tan, wears black clothes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Goliath was born in a town that had claimed it’s way to being the most powerful town in the lands, but had been destroyed due to a swarm of monsters and other ghastly creatures. Goliath was not trained in fighting nor self-defense, but he had studied the movements of every knight he saw while they were training. He had thought one day he could be just like them, but that day never came. He had to fight for his life during the attack. The creatures came at him from all sides until a man came and saved his life, but this man wore a lot of black just as Goliath did growing up. Goliath was left to fend for himself as the days grew harder and longer; while out in the wilderness he had taught himself how to hunt to stay alive, and trained himself to kill but he wasn’t anywhere near the man that saved him from his demise. It had been months since the attack on his home town. Goliath has been living in the woods; he's managed to fight all the harshest weathers and the temperatures during the seasons. There have been days where he was attacked by bandits which often left him with some scars, often the reason why he’s been to times where he’s suffered near fatal injuries caused by the bandits. During the night he had found a horse, and the horses had kept Goliath company. By the time Goliath was old enough, he had already managed to start doing quests of at least saving some people, preventing people from bandits. He had struggled to at least save some people from fires, and they had called him a witcher because he’s slain beasts that had once harmed families but they had been cursed, so he saved the families who’ve been terrorized by these hostile creatures; though Goliath was always on the move; he stay in the woods with his horse. A while after Goliath had finished his quests he had settled in the woods camping out cooking food for his dinner until he had heard something far off in the distance so he had gone to investigate it and turned out it was just a deer moving around, so he had gone back to his camp sat by his campfire once more and then he had heard another sound in the woods but this time from behind him and it was a young female Caparii who looked 16 or 17 she was small had white hair and horns she looked like she was hungry, so he had given her some of his food but kept his distance just in case she tries anything on him but they’ve stayed close till they’ve found a new town but the girl still stayed by his side.

Attachments

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.