Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Godzilla Vs Kong

Who will become the true king of the monsters

• Total voters

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
1612840033781.png

Alright folks, Godzilla Vs Kong will be coming out on the 26th of March on HBO Max. The question has to be asked before it comes out, who do you think will become the true king of the monsters. I personally believe Godzilla is going come out on top and take out the victory. However I also believe that the movie may just pull out a tie between the two of them because some third party enters the fight resulting in them teaming up. Or one of them maybe just mentions Mothra's name and all becomes swell, who knows. All I do know however is that the real winners will be the fans who get to witness two iconic monsters go at it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I voted Kong, but we all know Asero would be the real winnner here. undisputed, unchallenged, absolute

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
This topic has always bothered me as Godzilla in no realistic sense could lose this battle, he's larger than the Skyscrapers that Kong climbs, has atomic breath that would blast a building sized hole through the ape's chest and eats nuclear bombs for breakfast. Kong dies to some Biplanes with Machine Guns.

But as we can see from the trailer, they've either given Godzilla some growth enhancers or Godzilla is shrinking with age. That and Kong is Batman in this fight and seems to have been given a Kryptonite axe.

Anyway, rant over and realism in a monster movie aside. I fully expect a third party to force a union between the two for the final act of the film. I have a good idea what it will be, but I wont say for folks who want to remain surprised. That is all.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
This topic has always bothered me as Godzilla in no realistic sense could lose this battle, he's larger than the Skyscrapers that Kong climbs, has atomic breath that would blast a building sized hole through the ape's chest and eats nuclear bombs for breakfast. Kong dies to some Biplanes with Machine Guns.

But as we can see from the trailer, they've either given Godzilla some growth enhancers or Godzilla is shrinking with age. That and Kong is Batman in this fight and seems to have been given a Kryptonite axe.

Anyway, rant over and realism in a monster movie aside. I fully expect a third party to force a union between the two for the final act of the film. I have a good idea what it will be, but I wont say for folks who want to remain surprised. That is all.
I think the explanation so far is that Kong has grown up to become the size of Godzilla (something to do with radiation or some shit), if this weren't the case I think he would've straight up got stomped out. To make this an even fight I even assume they'll make him somewhat immune to radiation as well, or maybe we'll get a Kong Sequel and his battle against radiation poisoning.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
King Kong has thumbs though, and he's probably smarter than Godzilla. If he can figure out how to use weapons, I think he can use that to his advantage

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
As much as I want Kong to win, and I know he would win in any other scenario, in the trailer he jumped off the boat. Into the water. We all know how that goes.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i have my thoughts on what will happen, rather similar to OP. but i think people need to stop thinking its a grand slam against kong- the major advantage that godzilla has is the atomic breath and we've seen kong able to deflect that in the trailer. on land, it'd be a fairly even fight, imo. on the sea? well- i've my own thoughts about that sequence anyway that i dont want to share in case it spoils the movie for people if its true haha : )