Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
HBO's Game of Thrones
This is a thread pertaining to HBO's hit series Game of Thrones, based of the book "A Song of Ice and Fire". Feel free to discuss the show. Who is you favorite character? Where does your loyalty lie?

Info:
Set in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, where "summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime," Game of Thrones chronicles the violent dynastic struggles among the kingdom's noble families for control of the Iron Throne; as the series opens, additional threats from the snow and ice covered region north of Westeros and from the eastern continent across a narrow sea are simultaneously beginning to rise.

Videos:

Steelcryo

King of the north!
that third video gave me shivers watching it. That might be the alcohol helping though. Either way I CANNOT BEEPING WAIT FOR SERIES 2!!!

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I'm not able to watch this show on the telly so I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD. I was hoping it would be released around the holiday season, but I heard it got moved to May or something.

Either way, I'm a huge fan of the books and cannot wait to begin watching!

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I read the first book and it was really good!
I was going to start watching the show....
But then I cheated and red a plot on what happens to the Starks. I refuse to go any further.... :'(

Viny22

Lord of Altera
Friends suggested me the book series, so I started it today. Maybe I'll watch the series after, to avoid any spoilers.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Peter Dinklage getting a fair raft of awards for his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister and so he should. Outstanding actor and his wife is fit :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Simply the best trailer so far!!

Music is Seven Devils by Florence & the Machine

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Ep1 & 2 of Season Two do not disappoint! Loved Episode 2 even more!

Its gonna be an epic season!

C

Cubey

Too bad that I dont have GofT on Virgin Media TV but at least my brother will download some for me ¬_¬