Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
I hate you :p
you dont mean that :p
im everybodies favorite...well one of the favorites :p teehee

p.s. ill write a review about the game once ive got the chance to play it ;)
i pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma aswell they'll come out around the same date

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Just watched S2, episode 5 and I nearly facepalmed 20 minutes into it. It seems the moment I think everything is going to go as expected, something crazy happens. It's completely unpredictable and I love it.

Himeski

I think I might like it here
Up to episode 4 now and I am totally epic-ed out so far. Cannot wait for the next episode!

Bron? I always thought it was Bran, like the horrible healthy cerealy stuffs

Never mind I probably would miss spell about 80% of the character's names :p
Bron is a character introduced in episode 5 im pretty sure

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Bron is a character introduced in episode 5 im pretty sure
I know who he is, I just did not know what way to spell his name. I thought it was spelt like that horrible powdery yucky healthy cereal thing 'Bran'. It must be their Northern accents that have been fooling my hearing into thinking that :p

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Bran is another character. Brandon Stark.
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Brandon_Stark
:p

Ohh, good good. Thanks I thought I was spelling his name wrong. I knew his name was Brandon but everyone always just called him Bran. Like Benjamin is usually shortened to just Ben :p

I should have made my earlier post a bit clearer, that I meant Bran --> the Stark kid, not the Mercenary/ body guard dude for the dwarf (Tyrion)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Just got caught up on season 2 to episode 5 thanks to a friends dodgy downloads. Going, not sure I like this shadowy figure though - seems a tad daft compared to the rest of it.

Love how there's so many storylines going at the same time, feels like a proper epic saga and not a totally cut down version (like Frank Herbert's "Dune" was when made into a movie).

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I got the first season and just started watching as "homework" for hollow world.
Somehow I thought Cherbert would feel proud... :p
From what I read and heard about it I was convinced it was not my cup of tea. Too much blood and politics.
I only saw the first 4 episodes and so far:
-I already want to slap about half the characters...
-I will not mention the foul words that fled my mouth when they killed you-know-furry-who.
-I felt the bitter taste of disappointment as I discovered that Alaila's first lesson with a sword belonged to Arya... down to the pointy end...
- My two favorite characters have to be Arya and Tyrion. Maybe its a matter of size. :p
- I'm hoping Daenerys will evolve to bring a bit more of girl power to the show.
- I'm starting to have the feeling somewhere, somehow, there is already a drinking game where people cheer every time someone says " Winter is coming".
- I want one of those wolves.
- Everytime the queen mentions her husband I have to fight the urge to yell " This is Sparta!"

Anyway... I didn't think I was going to like it all that much but I am enjoying it.