Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Gambling With Your Life {Saturday 23rd October} [6 EST]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is in two days! Remember everyone is welcome to join and put money into the deadpool

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Let it be known. For plotting the demise of one of their own the following will be charged with the minor crime of Indecency and fined five hundred Radiants. Should the act be carried out within the bounds of Storms Landing, further actions will be enforced.

1. Haefer
2. Marian
3. Eliss
4. Severin
5. Jenkins
6. Maebh
7. Jastae
8. Mathieu

By order of Guard Captain,
Kethron Dramaign

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I meant to have this posted on monday but life got in the way. Literally have this anywhere other than the landing and the guard will not care.......

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Let it be known. For plotting the demise of one of their own the following will be charged with the minor crime of Indecency and fined five hundred Radiants. Should the act be carried out within the bounds of Storms Landing, further actions will be enforced.

1. Haefer
2. Marian
3. Eliss
4. Severin
5. Jenkins
6. Maebh
7. Jastae
8. Mathieu

Kethron Dramaign

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I meant to have this posted on monday but life got in the way. Literally have this anywhere other than the landing and the guard will not care.......
I am going to eat you IC

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

1. Haefer
2. Marian
3. Eliss
4. Severin
5. Jenkins
6. Maebh
7. Jastae
8. Mathieu

Kethron Dramaign

the guard don't care if people duel their lives away. only if they do it with the potential of profit for the survivors.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
the guard don't care if people duel their lives away. only if they do it with the potential of profit for the survivors.
Its simply a matter of law. Ironically dueling is allowed under the law as long as it is conducted in one of the two fighting pits in town. Guards don't write the law, the city council does.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Notice from the Treasury of Storm's Landing:

Any fines collected in this vein of inquiry will be returned upon request by Mathieu de Courtnay.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is definitely still going ahead and definitely still happening in drowned man if anyone wasn’t sure.

5 hours till

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Unfortunately unforeseen IRL things have come up and I won't be able to make it.

Super sorry.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
2 spots have been opened, I will work with 6 but if anyone last minute considers joining feel free to.

Just under an hour till

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
If I'm dying there better be at least one person in the audience or imma start throwing things ppl

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Finished!

Pit fighter died, wolf lover won the pot and the harlot got her finger bitten off. All around a very normal evening.

Thanks to y'all who attended I had a blast.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Finished!

Pit fighter died, wolf lover won the pot and the harlot got her finger bitten off. All around a very normal evening.

Thanks to y'all who attended I had a blast.
Can we assume there are rumors regarding this event?