Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galo Gulch

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
The Lost City
2013-03-05_20.08.49.png
The Ancient City, Galo Gulch.

This city was once large, beautiful and bustling full of life and people. Unfortunately with such a mass of people, a twisted idea began to form. They started to worship a God that does not safeguard Altera. The Church intervened with dramatic results, the citizens of the grand city eventually disappeared, this wonder soon becoming forgotten to Altera..

Rumours started and strange things were seen stalking around the city, but what could anyone do? During the day there were horrible and ferocious monsters stalking the streets like guards patrolling, at night they became even stronger and fierce, being able to hear people entering the docks. The shipping to the city was cancelled and the city declared too dangerous to enter.

Roleplayers needed - If I see anyone in Diamond armour for this event, I will slay them repeatedly.

There will be around 6 players taken to Galo Gulch, placed in random buildings or dungeons inside this city. They need to find a way out, or, if they're courageous enough, try and stop this from repeating.

This is a supposed to be for RP, yes there will be mobs at night, and Demon's stalking at day. But I don't want to see people running around in diamond armour going "I can beat everyone!" I would looove to see some RP fear and caution. Monsters wont be spawned inside houses, so hiding until daylight would be best.

During these events only one gate out of the city will be open, there are 4 gates. Once outside these gates, players have officially 'escaped' (/fly, /home and /spawn will be disabled within the region during the event) so they can go and either report what happened to others, or refuse to speak of it... or even go crazy-

Only during the events, and possibly an hour afterwards. There will be 'fragments' around the city. These fragments will have an increase in enemies protecting them, the undead stalking the roads to protect their sacred fragments. With the size and difficulty of this, it's not expected that this Event will be finished the first time. But it is possible for the church to attack the city and gather more fragments.

Event every on Friday, 9pm GMT until appropriate events have passed.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
The Greyling Dratoz Clawheart is hungry and looks for dead bodies in this abandoned city.

(That's Aeturnumbrae, btw :p)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I was thinking, instead of volunteering can my character stay outside the city and watch/wait? >:3

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Limadan volunteers, he could use some balance in his alignment

He needs to let of some steam after the failed attempt to stop his pain with a pact..
The dead shall be lowered in their coffins again, or the gibbets that are left..

W

wakerman4

You know what.
Screw this!

I volunteer!
GROMM ELUMERIL!

I will join, for RP, Gromm has no idea where he goes when on adventures/hikes...
Meaning: he will still be stupid enough to visit the stores there, unaware of what lurks...

W

wakerman4

Jeroxia whitemore the jester volunteers
Insanity roams the street of galo gulch
I volunteer!
GROMM ELUMERIL!
If I get accepted for this.
Then, Jeroxia and Gromm will be on another crazy adventure, possibly leading in death, but it wouldn't be an adventure without death, would it?
Jeroxia and Gromm....silly bugger and lanky git.
This is going to be insane xD

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
If I get accepted for this.
Then, Jeroxia and Gromm will be on another crazy adventure, possibly leading in death, but it wouldn't be an adventure without death, would it?
Jeroxia and Gromm....silly bugger and lanky git.
This is going to be insane xD
Crazy adventure counter which probably leads to death: 8

Scardrac

Felsummer
I'm pretty sure we want people to act scared against the demons...
Not join them in collecting dead bodies.
>_>