Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Full Album] Tavern Songs from Altera - Bart Zeal

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's been years in the making, but here it is; This is the final product.
Tavern Songs from Altera

This album tells the stories of real people, who used their imagination and came together, interacted with each other and created the most incredible narratives.It are the stories of the characters they came up with. Those people sent their characters out into a limitless world and chased their dreams and fantasies. They've built entire cities together or laid siege to them instead. They found love and lost the ones they cared for. They prayed to the Gods or brought their own wrath upon them instead.

This album musically depicts some of the most famous trials and tribulations of a few of the hundreds of characters in the vast world of Altera.
And now, you can listen to all 9 of the songs on Spotify with the link below:

This music is free to listen to, wherever you are on the world, but it wasn't free to create.
I've recorded the album at Audioscape Studio and had to pay a few hundred euros to create this passion-project.
If you enjoy the music and you wish to support me, so that I can continue to work on music such as this, I will gladly accept your donation.
Any token of your appreciation can be send to my paypal at https://paypal.me/BartZeal

A special thank you to the server as a whole, the community, the new and the old; the wonderful people I've met here, that I'm so lucky to be a part of it.
I thank everyone who has interacted with this project, like those who voted on which songs to go on the album, those who proposed topics to write songs about, and those who helped with the immersion I needed to get the inspiration required to write these songs. I want to thank everyone who helped to shed light on the story of BoredBrit 's character Maceo and make it resemble what has happened in as good of a way possible.

In particular I want to thank:
Kamaoe for the amazing cover art, the book that holds a thousand stories, and her sharing of insights to help with writing 'We Will Not Run'
Jazzper for his support, good talks, friendship, and lyrics of The Mountain & I (On spotify you find Alta Eta Ghul features a certain Thôrdil Bárúmur)
Cymic_ for his relentless support of my endeavors, his friendship, and giving me the story of Halbed to write about.
Blorbis83 for his extensive description of the siege of Scourge and putting up with all the questions I had, before I had a clear vision of how to write 'The Tale Of Scourge'.
blargtheawesome for taking the time to write out Nwalme's entire love-life for 'Love Has Never Been Kind'.

I hope to hear your thoughts and would love to talk about the songs and answer any questions you may have, do not hesitate to send me a PM!
Do also share this with your friends. Perhaps they'll come to understand a bit better why you enjoy HollowWorld RolePlay so much :)

Last edited:

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
I LOVE THIS! Everything you do, Bart is amazing. You put so many details and so much time into things that it really just shines. Thank you all for helping Bart to accomplish this! :heart: MUCH love.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I'm in love with the album. everyone involved did such a good job. It's so well composed and executed.

lowkey making me really inspired to do more instrumental and singing stuff, myself