Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] The Land Where Time Stood Still...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Kublai has found a torn page, encased in a piece of ice, odd enough.
It seemed the final entry of a captain's log, this was all it said:

Ghostmoon 20th, holy year of 496.
The windes haveth blown us beyonde farthest Eastwards, away from whence we have cometh.
Even the cargo seemeth disturbed as of laate. How shalleth we hence return home, if ever?
Or indeed, if at all?

Kublai looks to find a group of people willing to dig further into the ice and see what we may discover.

When: 4th of May (monday) - 2.05pm EST
Where: Frostwarts Entrance
What: Grand opening event of a 'new area' of Frostwarts
Who: Sign-up required.

Char name:
Reason for joining:

Signed up: [10/10]
Lana (I am Wake )
Cassia (MelodyComplex)
Illy (The Cartoon Witch)
Izhmoz (Tideborne )
Woven (Sussurous )
Cyrus (Magic Intern )
Leonhard (Ajax_ )
Yrdl (Baron2537 )
Albert (Retro Hagrid )
Sofia (DizPanda )
Someone (Galaxy )

Reserve:
Marceau (Morbid )
Eren (DraKonum )
Aimie (ToastySpam )

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Char name: Lana "Luck" Wake
Reason for joining: She lives here, adores research, studying and it is- in fact- her occupation as a scholar. Also, Kublai would never forgive her if she was sleeping during this event.

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Char name: Illyrana
Reason for joining: She liked discovering the fossils last time so adventure is nice. Plus, she wants to learn more about the world.

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Char name: Woven
Reason for joining:
Always curious and on the search for muse material. Thinks it might be fun.

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Char name : Cyrus Lavender
Reason for joining : Desperately needs a break from work. And he wants to keep Woven out of trouble.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
Char name: Leonhard Ironwood
Reason for joining: Going to be in town; good relaxation from the more southern of the lands.

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Char name: Yrdl Hakiaz
Reason for joining: Quality time with his brother Izhmoz, and to add some experiences to his list of things done as an adult. Who doesn't love a good adventure?

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Char name: Albert
Reason for joining: Albert seems always inclined to help Kublai and his friends alike. So, why not with this too.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Char name: Marceau
Reason for joining: To keep Illy out of trouble/danger so her mother doesn’t murder him

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Char name: Either Garrett or Eria, I don't know yet.
Reason for Joining: Garr's would be because all his friends were and he doesn't want them to bigdie. Eria's would be scholar stuff also like.. she hasn't done much recently.

DraKonum

Lord of Altera
Good
DraKonum
DraKonum
Good
Char name: Sir Eren Abel
Reason for joining: Protect Illyrana and Sofia if they both go, and general curiosity of what his hidden in the ice. Eren isn't really a scholar but he enjoys getting his hands dirty to discover something new.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Party limit 10 has been reached. More often than not 1 to 3 out of 10 turn out not to be able to make it, so don't be afraid to still sign up to be put on reserve. If it turns out that 11 people can make it, I won't exclude that 1 extra, don't worry :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This adventure is today, and some attendancy has shifted so there's more space again!

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
If that space is still there, I'd like to go as Aimie :)

Char name: Aimie Greystone du Blaireau
Reason for joining: Aimie already has a desire to make contact with Frostwarts; this serves as an ample opportunity.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'd sign up as Gerry but I think that he wouldn't make it onto the list even if there was space. Time to let the situation Cool down before he does

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The event will be delayed with a short 5 minutes, cause on the 4th of may the whole country (or at least those with decency) goes silent for 2 minutes at the starting time of this event to commemorate the fallen of WO2 and remember that peace and freedom is not something to take for granted.