Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] One Year Anniversary Ball! - PUBLIC

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm going to shamelessly advertise
Please stop.

Unless you're going to actually rp and be there, I've no need for music packs, event packs or texture packs.

If you have a musical character by all means come along and sing or play a few songs on the event and link some YouTube videos.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If you want to do a speech during this celebration, please do! Fill in the performer's form and mention that you'll be speeching. As long as the speech says something about Frostwarts and how it played a role in that characters life (or something funny) you'll be good to go!

WinterTheOnly

Villager
WinterTheOnly
WinterTheOnly
Character name: Nerissa
Desired position: entertainer
What will you do or sell: Nerissa will play the spoons and sing a few upbeat songs.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Character name: Stella
Desired position: Entertainer
What will you do or sell: She is going to try to play a song or two on the flute/recorder

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I just realized Jin might be able to come!! Still depends on a few things, but if I'm free this Sunday I'll definitely be there.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There was some confusion about the how public this event is. This is NOT vip only. It is a public ball, all peaceful friendly faces are welcome!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is today! You've got a few more hours to make that white and blue costume if you wanted to come in style :) see you there!

Detailed program:
First 15 minutes - arrival at Frostwarts Ice Cave under musical entertainment and assigning of rowboats.
20 minutes in - speech ("speeeech!") from Kublai with Frostwarted Artifacts announcement.
30 minutes in - moving to the ballroom for the opening dance and entertainment.
1h45 minutes in - speech from Kublai ("speeeeeeeech!") with Special Reveal and announcement. Opening of the party boat and announcement of raffle winners.
1h55 minutes in - BOATING-DRINKING GAME with "Captain Kublai" (from here it gets crazy) with entertainment.
2h20 minutes in - dancing, smoking, gossip, story telling entertainment and musical entertainment. At everyone's leisure all the way into the small hours. Free roaming through the ice caves if you don't slip and slide and fall over.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ZeAfroGentleman WinterTheOnly Mudpaw11 as you can see in the program there are three slots for entertainers. Please dibs one moment for yourself so you each have one that you like :) just post it here to inform each other. The slots are:
During welcoming, during the dance, during the party boat drinking

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I'll take the boat drinking slot/ The end
bad music always sounds better when you're drunk

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thanks for coming everyone! I enjoyed myself a lot. Really glad how it turned out and I'm just happy about how everything went :)
Frostwarts05.jpg