Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] Lana's History of Everything -- pt. 1

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
27213439116_cb68c79754_k.jpg
Frostwarts
Lana's History of Everything pt. 1

Third graduate of Frostwarts, Royal Scholar of the Kaltstaat, famed author and new bookstore owner, Lana Wake is coming to Frostwarts to share her extensive knowledge of the world's history. This first part of her series will be focused on the pre-history of Altera, the First Great War, the ancient historical eras told in brief as well as anything that took place during those years, and will end on the Cataclysm. She plans to open the classroom to discussion and questions throughout the lesson. Come and hear the story of your ancestors and gain a new perspective on the modern-day!

This lesson will be hosted in the Auditorium. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

I am Wake

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 20th of September
Time: 5:00 pm EST

OOC:
To get to the class, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Auditorium]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed. Once you arrive, go up the stairs above the booze/tea corner, then up the stairs again till you can't go higher, then walk straight out into the auditorium.

Last edited:

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
This is my first lesson and I am terrified OOCly. I hope I can have Lana word it in such a way to make it interesting =)
Knowing you, you'll do great, man.

also that bottom part is part of Bart's layout I'm using, so all credit goes to him for the absolute thiccness of the ship.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think it was either Cym of Shao who built that ship. Next to the others in SL docks it's just so thicc so I thought it would be an appropriate description to anyone who is trying to find their way to Halbed.