Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] How to Carve Stone, lesson two

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
carvegargoyle.jpg
Frostwarts
Masonry
or
"Chiseling 101"

Priestess of Korog, Olga Stonecutter is returning to Frostwarts to continue her line of lessons on the art of masonry. In this lesson, she plans to explain how to properly chisel stone into a brick, providing stone and a chisel to allow the attendees to have a hands-on learning experience.

This lesson will be hosted in the Alchemy Room. Making notes during this class is encouraged!

Kamaoe

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: 30th of August
Time: 4:00 pm EST

To get to the class, follow these instructions:

[Storm's Landing] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [Alchemy Room]

Go to Spawn, find the thicc ship on the other side of Storm's Landing's tavern. It'll take you to Halbed. Inside Frostwarts, go left up the stairs, take a right turn through the hallway, underneath the stairs and up through the outside corridor into the Alchemy Room.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This will be rescheduled.
I did look at Dynmap when I logged in to see if anyone was at the lecture and thought "oh no" when I saw nearly nobody :(

I am sorry I did not attend >_< Lana has been avoiding Frostwarts because of the Dark Term and masked weirdos.

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
I did look at Dynmap when I logged in to see if anyone was at the lecture and thought "oh no" when I saw nearly nobody :(

I am sorry I did not attend >_< Lana has been avoiding Frostwarts because of the Dark Term and masked weirdos.
Oh yeah sure, we're the weird ones for wearing masks during the midst of Covid. Go wear a mask Wake. We're just being health-conscious.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
This has been rescheduled to the 9th of August at 5pm EST!