Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] Christmas Gifts!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1638396356418.png
F R O S T W A R T S
School of Many Things
To Collect, Create & Educate.

Frostwarted Kublai would like to invite one and all to merry gifting of presents at the coming of lighter days.
Although the winter will be worse from this date on, it's also the time that the days grow longer.
This is enough reason to visit the gardens of Frostwarts!

Give and receive gifts, but be careful not to stand under the mistletoe with that potato head!
Slip 'nd slide on the ice, buy yourself a hot tea with a snack, and join the fun!

What:
Leave items and personal notes in books for your friends in chests under the trees in the gardens of Frostwarts.
Use /cpassword to lock the chest with a password and reveal the password to your friends on or around the 25th of December.
That way folks will be able to 'unwrap' their gifts during Christmas! :)
If you do not have perms, contact me, and I can give you temporary perms to decorate your sign and fill your chests!

Why:
Because I do this almost every year. I like the tradition and I want to enable people to create their own fun package for their friends.
I won't be able to be online much in the holidays and those who are like me can still do something nice for someone else.
And... Perhaps... If they're lucky... Get something back!

When:
From the moment of posting this thread all the way into Christmas people can fill chests with presents for friends.

Where:
Halbed -> Frostwarts

Gifts labelled with these names are already under the Frostwarted Trees!
I am Wake x3
Galaxy
Olligreen
Kostadim
Retro x2
Catalyst
MercurySteve
Warwolf
TagTeamChampion x3
Goldbeean
Astalgon
Bartooliinii
RagingLunacy
JennyBean x3
Opal
Jazzper
Fronslin

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
13 gifts beneath the trees. Can we make that 20? Let's goooo!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
HO! HO! HO!
Just a few more days to put your friends' gifts under the trees :) Enjoy some festive preparations by writing a personal holiday message and make some gifts for those special HollowWorlders in your life :heart:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
HO! HO! HO!
Just a few more days to put your friends' gifts under the trees :) Enjoy some festive preparations by writing a personal holiday message and make some gifts for those special HollowWorlders in your life :heart:
will probably put it all in like...5 days lol

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
will probably put it all in like...5 days lol
That's up to you! If you put them a bit in advance you give yourself some time and don't have to be online on Christmas itself. You can use /cpassword [password] to lock them and then give the password on Christmas itself, so you don't risk them being opened in advance.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
That's up to you! If you put them a bit in advance you give yourself some time and don't have to be online on Christmas itself. You can use /cpassword [password] to lock them and then give the password on Christmas itself, so you don't risk them being opened in advance.
It is just... HC cooldowns are long, maaaaan....

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1641038878742.png

I hope you all had a good holiday season!
Thank you to everyone who left gifts for their friends.
You made this holiday a little extra special!

To everyone who hasn't yet collected their gifts; try and do so in the coming days.
To those who left gifts for others, please remove the empty chests and signs and /sendmail them to Bartooliinii

Thank you!