Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forest's scrapyard. (Nudity may be present)

What would you like to see most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Dude! Looking back when you first started your art thread 6 years ago compared to where your art is now, it's insane how much it's changed yet stayed the same. Seriously amazing work and improvement ForestRose

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Dude! Looking back when you first started your art thread 6 years ago compared to where your art is now, it's insane how much it's changed yet stayed the same. Seriously amazing work and improvement ForestRose
Thank you! This honestly means a lot to me, sometimes I sort of feel stagnant so having this thread to look back over has been a big help

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Thank you! This honestly means a lot to me, sometimes I sort of feel stagnant so having this thread to look back over has been a big help
Absolutely! I feel like when it comes to learning art there's never really a finish line, so it's nice to know how far you've come instead. I have a drawing tablet that I've been using a lot more recently, so now I'm truly beginning to understand how difficult art is lol. Art threads like these are really encouraging for wanting to improve!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Absolutely! I feel like when it comes to learning art there's never really a finish line, so it's nice to know how far you've come instead. I have a drawing tablet that I've been using a lot more recently, so now I'm truly beginning to understand how difficult art is lol. Art threads like these are really encouraging for wanting to improve!
You've got this! If you ever need any tips or resources feel free to message me on discord - it's ForestRose#8390

I'd love to see your art :heart:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Hi! Are you looking for a gift for you or your friends this holiday season?

I'm currently doing commissions for character portrait art:

£3
- A sketch
£5 - Defined lineart
£10 - Base colour + lineart
£15 - Lineart, Base colour + Basic Shading
£20 - The Works

I'll be posting examples shortly, though feel free to reference my last piece (Clement) as "The Works".

You can DM me with details on ForestRose#8390

or

Via the forums! Whatever is easier.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I’m opening my commissions for IRL dollar - I’ve yet to set pricing so please reach out to me via Discord or private conversation here if you’d be interested in a piece and we can work around you