Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- ] For Family, Home, and Honor [ -

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

In these troubled times, blessed, powerful, and otherwise devout have made calls seeking apprenticeship, seeking new waves of students. I know not where Theodra's champion is now. As such, this call comes from another. Any man, beast, or entity otherwise who would dare to cross the Veil is a threat to our homes. Threats to our homes are threats to our families, and threats to our families are threats to our honor. The Great White Wolf once came to those who abandoned their societies and taught them the ways of the land. She taught them the ways of the land, she taught them to hunt, and she taught them no mercy.

This call is made in Theodra's name but its meaning is more than just faith. This call goes out to those who wish to defend their homes. To those who wish to take up their bows, and take the hunt to any physical evil beings which may emerge during this turmoil. If you find your faith driving you to defend these lands, find Thryss Vendolyn in Theodra's shrine in Storm's Landing. We may be facing a foe unlike any forest beast, but we are cunning. We will find their weaknesses, and we will finish this job. In the name of the Great White Wolf. In the name of Theodra. Wisdom guide.

~ T.V.

OOC: A small bit of Apprentice Bandwagoning, despite Thryss not being actually blessed. She seeks a wave of new devout to Theodra, who will relentlessly defend their home in Theodra's name. Find her in the Grand Catherdral and/or PM me if interested in some thrilling active worship.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
+
As the threat grows ever closer and undead encroach on our lands, another call goes out to those who wonder how they may be able to find involvement in recent chaos.
A war is coming, and all will need to fight; the young, the old, and those who don't know how. The missives which leave the desk of the Duchess Kane are to be heeded.
I, Thryss Vendolyn, mean to form a militia, of all those who are able, to sweep the forests and fields, provide households with salt, and prepare to fight what may come.
We must stand together, we must fight, we must prevail. Stand in Strength, and Wisdom Guide.

+

OOC: More posters and a more general call, since NIAH reminded me this post exists.