Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fluffy's Art Auction (Closed)

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
SO I've come in need for some rads so I'm hosting an art auction!! yes, fluffy is finally doing one of these!
this will be an auction for my fullbody lined/lineless drawings with no bg!
examples:

staring bid at 5k and minimum increase at 500 rads!
this will end when the thread goes quiet, and you will pay after completion!!! please send me proof that you've sent the money :)

Last edited:

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
aight!! so we're going to be stealing what Zos did and we're going to do it like this

the 3 highest bidders get art! your place in the bidding determines what you get!

bidding starts at 20k, as all of these pieces are fully shaded! Minimum increase is 5k!

Fully Shaded Headshot/Icon [1 Slot]
Third place gets a headshot (or an icon) like this!
isla headshot new.png

Fully Shaded HalfBody [1 Slot]
Second place gets a fully shaded halfbody! If you'd like a pose or cool lighting or whatever, make sure to let me know!
tot gift.png

Fully Shaded FullBody [1 Slot]
First place gets a fully shaded fullbody! If there's a pose you'd like, please let me know!
snork commission.png

(despite this photo- i am not super experienced with drawing robots! so if you've got constructs or anything I'd suggest not bidding so you can get art of them)​

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
SO hello everyone! I'm going to be doing another one of these- I know the one that I did previously was never finished- but I'm going to up the prices a bit and I don't want to finish that one as it was 3 months ago, now.

ANYWAYS!

this is going to be practically the same as the last one- but instead of starting at 20k we're starting at 30k! Minimum increase is 2k, and I'll be ending this when I feel like it >:). This will, again, have 3 slots. The biggest slot goes to the highest bidder, second biggest to the second highest bidder, and so on.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE MINIMUM INCREASE IS 2K WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR POST!!
I do not want to have to tell someone their bid is invalid or have to figure out maths because someone doesn't bid correctly!

That being said- let's get to examples!

Icon/Fully Shaded Headshot [1 Slot]
fern.png

Fully Shaded Halfbody [1 Slot]
isla flowers.png

Fully Shaded Fullbody (using the same picture twice as I do not have another example) [1 Slot]
isla flowers.png

The Fullbody will go to the highest, halfbody to the second highest, and icon to the third highest! So- with all that being said, GET TO BIDDING! I have work tomorrow so you have plenty of time!

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
Friendly reminder that this is open! If there are no more bids by the end of the night (lets say 2am EST) I will end it off!!

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
Ending this here! Jase you get the halfbody, and Brown you get the fullbody! PM me on discord with deets of what you'd like and a screenshot of proof that you've sent the money!