Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] [Summoning] Silas: Knowledge is Power

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Don't worry about it, first time I tried I set fire to Tauredal. Second time Daeron turned into a living bomb. The learning curve is kinda steep-
Eheh.... Look he didn't mean to upset Sallana okay. Just called her a horrible mother..... And said she failed the fish people....

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Vermella does seem to be a really easy god to summon.

I mean, she came to the summoning of the god of undeath. no one asked for her. no one recognized her. she just showed up, waved hi to Skraag, then left.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Well, I imagine, being the god of knowledge, you'd have to know a lot about either him as a whole, or summoning in general. That, and you picked a god that isn't too well worshipped (As far as I know, I have never heard of him in RP.)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Well, I imagine, being the god of knowledge, you'd have to know a lot about either him as a whole, or summoning in general. That, and you picked a god that isn't too well worshipped (As far as I know, I have never heard of him in RP.)
I have seen people worship him, actually.
And I'm workin' on it. :>

Gaby

Lord of Altera
That, and you picked a god that isn't too well worshipped
the first Vermella summoning had like, four attendees, only one even knew who Vermella was. the one who planned the event didn't even fully worship Vermella, and someone was plotting a murder during that event.
we still got a prophecy.

I'm telling you, Vermella just loves parties.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
the first Vermella summoning had like, four attendees, only one even knew who Vermella was. the one who planned the event didn't even fully worship Vermella, and someone was plotting a murder during that event.
we still got a prophecy.

Both times of your summonings I intended to go and was either all ready to log on but taken away to do things or just arriving and irl strikes again.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
we still got a prophecy.

Vermella is different though. I won't say a reason why, because I don't think there is one. I agree with you, maybe she just really likes parties. :p

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
we still got a prophecy.

Maybe she's not a full god- Maybe she's more along the lines of an angel. Able to come and go freely, and quickly, from heaven with less incident than a god would. She still has all that amazing heavenly knowledge but less general power.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
when did he even say that.
Im gonna punch him.
nonviolently.
with my words.

Edit: re-rail! lets talk about how to draw out the introverted Silas.