Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] [Summoning] Silas: Knowledge is Power

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Done.

~
Knowledge is Power~

Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: TBA
Public or Private: Private. Yarp. Sorry guys. Private.
Temples or Shrines Involved: Shrine of Silas. Located behind Grafjell's Library.

shrine1.png

shrine2.png

Have you spoken with the town/region owners? AYEE.

Time: Sunday, 29th of June. 12PM pst. NOON PST Edit: ...No more changing...right?
...Is this enough time for you peeps to prepare? Do you need more time?

[UK] GMT = (8PM) GOSH DARN IT GMT BMT OR BST OR WHATEVS. I'll fix it later.
[EU] CET = (9AM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = (12PM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - (1PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = (2PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = (3PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = (5AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = (7AM)*
(*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..)

Please notify me if I have the times wrong. Initial time I'm going by is 11am pst.

Tagging because important/and why not- reasons:
@Estes241 @Michcat @Naelwyn @Somnastra @SallyPirate

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
This is lovely, Solus. I'm quite excited. But would you mind pushing it back to next weekend? Gives Mich more time to prepare, for one thing. She's probably going to return in a travel fugue.

Plus there are other reasons which I'm not quite comfortable talking about, but pushing it back would help immensely. :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
(Also, the times are wrong~ BST, which is what the UK is in right now, is 5 hours difference from EST. I think CET is 6)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
(Also, the times are wrong~ BST, which is what the UK is in right now, is 5 hours difference from EST. I think CET is 6)
BST is one hour after GMT. I know this, I'm a suave British man

Also, were is my invite xD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
BST is one hour after GMT. I know this, I'm a suave British man

Also, were is my invite xD
I know, but people don't look at the timezone, they look at the country. UK isn't in GMT right now. Which you know, because you're a suave British man.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
There's a slight problem with pushing it back, but I'll see what I can do.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Date Updated

I tried. Now if this can't happen, and people involved can't come, I will reschedule~

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Ohohoho. Sadly I won't be able to attend even if I was invited, busy on that date ;-;

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I didn't want the time to be so close to July 4th xD I did mah best. And circumstances tell me I shouldn't stall..
... I may ... reschedule if...you can't make it. I don't know my work schedule for next week so ...

How about Wednesday? Is that sufficient enough time?

In regards to OOC watch... I would rather not as people tend to use information gained while OOC to subconciously effect their RP.
/But/ ... If no one minds... I know it is rather entertaining to watch.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I didn't want the time to be so close to July 4th xD I did mah best. And circumstances tell me I shouldn't stall..
... I may ... reschedule if...you can't make it. I don't know my work schedule for next week so ...

In regards to OOC watch... I would rather not as people tend to use information gained while OOC to subconciously effect their RP.
Any date other than that one works for me.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

It's not the date, it's the time. New job start, and I probably won't get home until like... 5:30 or 6ish EST.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It's not the date, it's the time. New job start, and I probably won't get home until like... 5:30 or 6ish EST.
I'm available all day Wednesday. I can bump up the timing to...6pm EST. My 3pm PST.

/But/ I need to confirm with another about this. For now I can do this time... And I do hope it is enough time for Mich and gang.

Edit: Otherwise...We must wait. I can't do Saturday. Friday is a no. And I don't know my schedule for next week. Thursday I can't do 3pm pst (Your 6pm est) as I have work at 4 and that would be...short to prepare for.

Bah.