Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finale] Eclipse | Friday, 15th October [7EST]

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1630769068199.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
ECLIPSE

Restoration Arc
༺═──────────────────═༻

Whilst within their shrines, various faithful hear whispers or are given visions of a coming eclipse of the sun, and a great white tree forming in the lands. The time to gather the items grows short, it seems, for the end is in sight...

[ OOC ]

This thread will be updated in various stages once the date is closer, but in essence this is the end date of the campaign. Some event lines will continue beyond it (Evil fragments, some god-specific arcs etc) but this is the main story and will be concluding then. It is listed as violent for the chance of it, but it is not expected.

It is fine to have this common knowledge, various priests and worshippers of Gods speaking of it, you do not need to be Blessed.

DATE | Friday, 15th October
TIME | 7EST, Midnight GMT
RATED | Violent / Moderate

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
The time has been pushed back as I won't be entirely available until later that evening, so we're at 7EST now. I apologise in advance if the event isn't as dramatic as expected or if there are no major build elements, I have been swamped with IRL and will continue to be.
(It may be 7:30 but I'll try to be at 7. Just a note.)

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
unfortuanatly i will not be home till 930 so i will probably be coming in at the tail end like the last major one

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
1 AM start time's going to be unfortunately too late for me :oops:
So, godspeed to those that will be present.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Forgive me, I will not be able to attend at midnight.
I wish everyone attending the best of luck and hope the outcome is favorable! =)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
The 1 on the morning is a bit of a bummber but can't wait for the finale. The campaginitself was awesome.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Most welcome! I'll post a 'conclusion' tomorrow but for a peek, I've added a new constellation and the trinket effect:

NAME: Essence of Archon
DESCRIPTION: A small feather that can sit in the palm of a hand, coloured pure white but always shifting with flickers and streaks of teal hues. It leaves a faint glowing trail through the air when moved, and can be willed to dim entirely or emit teal light at the strength of a candle.
EFFECT: Those clutching the feather may find their positive emotions heightened and that they are more prone to caring about things that were once considered 'beneath' them or too small to care for which can bring them moments of great joy.

The Sentinel of Archon
Entered into the firmament upon the final death of Archon and the revival of the Archangel; Life, the Sentinel of Archon is a grouping of seven or so brightly shining stars that glow a warm teal in the night's sky. This constellation is found in the shape of a Greatsword and is first spotted in the first days of the season of birth, wherein it travels along the sky and eventually pierces the constellation of Grief before disappearing once more in the wake of the season of decay. This cycle of returning and leaving is said to reflect the times in which Archon fell and rose again for Altera and his piercing of Grief's constellation is a promise to continue to protect Altera, even in death.