Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald -} Fervor in the Hinterlands {-

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
For the explicit eyes of the Kaiser und Kaiserin von der Kaltreich, their ambassadors and courtiers, and the youth of Anhald’s legacy,

By now word has reached your servants and advisors alike of my bold proclamation. It is with the deterioration of the cabal in the northern island chains, formerly known as Hawklight, that we strike the ground as a federation of likeminded and unified marches as a Princedom. Pending further correspondence, herein I appoint them their domains of any adjacent atoll at their mediated discretion. Alternatively, they are offered positions strictly as counsel and advisors to my state, unlanded. I name these Lords now:

Graf Richard Varyn.

Graf Reyne von Drachenhort.

Graf Wolfgang von Harrister.

Graf Lothaire von Dugald.

Graf Florian von Piers.

Ritter Clement Northborn.

The namesake of this authorized claim will be the Ashen Straits, or Ashfalle, and will continue to serve der Kaltreich as a faithful ally. If this coalition is not met with aggression by the Kane and Varyn unified pact, my willing submission to be deemed as the first Prinz of the Empire beneath Asher, first of his name, and Katherine, first of her name, is imminent. I will swear fealty to assist and comply with your rule so long as it is not under the premise of direct subjugation and interference with due process, law, and religion. Otherwise, less favorable dealings are surely upon the horizon.

If any of the honorable men mentioned and offered grants are opposed to being party to this great shift in administration, you are free to decline my offer and state directly your grievances. This is not meant to be a letter to bring duress and strain to the Kaltreich, only to position ourselves into better standings and achieve greater things which we cannot under the dominion of our current reign directly.

My best to you and yours,

Prinz Wilhelm von Conrad, first of his name, King in the Talons.

Elz blargtheawesome

Last edited: