Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

February art challenge!

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Hello hello! Your favorite witch is back with February's art challenge! And this month's challenge is Valentine's d-Pfft. No. Not on here. The valentine's challenge is for the holiday theme thread. This thread, you'll be doing:

Yep! What this challenge is about, is basically drawing a picture of how your character started out, then saying how many days, months, or years it took to suddenly dissolve into what they are now! This has probably been done before but it's fun to see the progress of your character. You already know the rules.
  1. Don't crap talk others art.
  2. If the drawing is inappropriate, put a spoiler and a warning on it.
  3. Have fun!
Alright Hollowworld! Let's see what you got! And remember. We're all nice here. Only love and support for the great artist of this server.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I made this a month or so ago, not a whole new piece but I don't actually have access to my art stuff for a couple weeks and I wanted to participate.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Kam since I returned to start playing her in 2016. I didn't include her very first appearance, since I wasn't around very long at that point. Very lazy doodles, but it was fun to revisit the old way I used to draw her. :)