Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Explorers Wanted

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

Esteemed Fuvurian Moghul, Nikolche Variclav is seeking adventurers, sailors, and brave men and women for a voyage across the Eastern Seas. Like expeditions of old aboard the fabled crew of the Eyes of Silas, this voyage will capture the same essence for adventure and exploration. Whether your salty beard has seen many an expedition or you are a greenhorn sailor, there will be a place for you aboard the Wyvern. Any interested parties are asked to seek out Moghul Nikolche Variclav in Sanardu for an informal interview.

"Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained"

OOC:

It's time for a good old exploration trip. This poster is to gauge interest for a three day long event encompassing a whole weekend. The ship has 12 free beds so have your character seek out Niko soon if you're interested. I'll put you in a Discord so we can plan an ideal date for when this trip will go down once everything is ironed out.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Holy crap this is a lot of interest. I'll be on for a couple hours today for RP if people are seeking Niko out.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Interested. Depending on the time of day, I would love to join the expedition

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I created a discord to plan this out. Will be adding everyone as the day goes by.