Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- Events Committee -

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
-

- Events Team -

If applying for the events team, open a conversation with the team leader and we can discuss it. Preferably a forum conversation.
There's no form you need to fill, but I'd like to see that you have done at least a few events, or happenings, on this server that people have generally enjoyed.
Events include a thread, a party size, date, and have a simple structure to them. Happenings are impromptu occurrences that happen anywhere in the world with any small group.
This does not include hosting them as one of your characters- but as a DM.
In your pitch, include these events and summarize how they went. Then we can discuss any further topics.

{ Read what is allowed for regular players to DM }

[Events Committee Roster]

Head of Events
{Department Lead}
Solus - SolusRequiem

Senior Event Staff
{Creative, World Edit, Voxel, Disguise(Admin Only)}

Lannis - l_e_m_u_r

Elz - Kurzik
IceandFire - icefire120 - Spawn Events
Chuiden Chuiden
blargtheawesome - BLargtheawesome

Event Staff
{Item Lore, Vanish, Nicknames, Teleport, Homes, Global Permissions, Creative}

Somnastra Somnastra
Suhkoiza Suhkoiza
xSneekz xVigil

Recruit - Non Staff - Event Dms
{Vanish, Nicknames, Teleport, Homes, Global Permissions, Vanish, Disguise}
Map - Reedie_
Snowymaximus - Snowymaximus
Scroll120 - Scroll120
Juvix_ - Juvix_

Last edited by a moderator:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
+ Jeroxia has stepped down to focus on other projects and not overwhelm himself. Big thanks for your efforts!

I am looking for more player DMs - There's a form up there to apply with too.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Looking specifically for people who are comfortable DMing hunts, bandit encounters, and some things of a smaller scale. Fill this out and send to me;

Experience: (What events have you done prior?)
Preferred Events: (Puzzles, Combat DMing, Bestiary Focus, etc)
Strengths/Weaknesses: (What events are you good at, and what are you bad at?)
Conflict DM: (Would you mind being a DM for fights between players)
Other: (If anything else, such as how many you can DM for, what days you can DM, etc)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
+ Niko has stepped down so he can focus on other HW projects and IRL. Thankyou for your work!

+ Scardrac is now no longer listed as events team as he runs Lore, but he still has permissions to DM some events. :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
+ Luam is on a break until about the 9th December, but remains on the team.

+ Arken joins as event staff in training - He does not currently have permissions but from his work on lore previously and great effort in his writing (and emoting) he's giving events a shot.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
My bad on not updating for a bit. I'll add also that anyone who leaves events via stepping down is able to return to it at a later date when times work better.

Luam - I have asked him about stepping down as with the freeze on new staff I felt I needed to make space for someone who could be more active, and Liam has a lot going on IRL right now. Wish him the best, and thank you for your time!

ironassassin - As Liam steps down, Cata steps in as someone 'In Training' who will work with Arken (who is no longer in training and is a fully fledged events team members) to learn the ropes. Welcome!

blargtheawesome - Blarg is stepping down from staff entirely, and naturally with that he is no longer part of the events team either, but please give him your appreciation for the work he has done - You can thank him for the Know events, the Qlippoth emergence, and the upkeep of the 'Deadlands' and all those creatures within it (and lots more, I know). He'll still be around for me to contact for those still involved or partaking in the things I've listed, but I may need some time to sort it.

Thanks guys.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Current event team roster is updated - You can see a few new faces in there who are here to help clear backlog of events and get things finished. Most of them are also in lore/divine, as we try to work on getting things more cohesive between the teams. Thanks!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Fry and Zoslore Have left the events team after a hefty amount of work on the spawn campaign and then continued work on the event requests thread. Please give them your thanks for their hard work!

Solus Is stepping in as a member of the events team with a focus on helping out with build work (the large catacomb room in the finale of HotC was her doing for example) - Welcome!
BoredBrit blargtheawesome JustTheEngineer Will be remaining on the events team, with Brit moving up to event staff from only divine work for some upcoming projects with Fiends, Blarg remaining to help keep lore cohesive and offering input on Deadlands work, and Engineer for occasional event DMing of which he does an excellent job. Thanks guys!

Ruu Darling Will be staying as event staff with some great work helping out the team, moving up from learning the ropes. Welcome!

-

If anyone is interested in trying the team, send me a message and we'll see how it goes. :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
If anyone is interested in being given some things to DM in the hopes of learning the ropes for Events team, feel free to send me a message. I am looking to bring more smaller events here and there and eventually more shrine attacks, and figured this would be an opportunity for folks. Thanks!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I will be stepping down from Event Lead upon the final event of the Restoration Campaign (15th October), but from now until then I'll be pulling the new lead in with the same permissions as we sort through projects/tickets/etc with a gradual change instead of an abrupt one so she isn't too overwhelmed. Welcome Solus as the new Events Lead in the meantime and know you can direct queries to her now that are not related to the campaign or projects I'm still wrapping up. Thanks!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
- Events Team -

If applying for the events team, open a conversation with the team leader and we can discuss it. Preferably a forum conversation.
There's no form you need to fill, but I'd like to see that you have done at least a few events, or happenings, on this server that people have generally enjoyed.
Events include a thread, a party size, date, and have a simple structure to them. Happenings are impromptu occurrences that happen anywhere in the world with any small group.
This does not include hosting them as one of your characters- but as a DM.
In your pitch, include these events and summarize how they went. Then we can discuss any further topics.

{ Read what is allowed for regular players to DM }​
This is updated. There are people interested in joining and I'm seeking players willing to DM for the upcoming opening of event requests. Or even willing to DM for their own enjoyment. It may seem like a lot, but with a bit of prep around people you're comfortable with, you can begin to DM and expand your creativity.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
TagTeamChampion is joining the events team as a new recruiter in order to help with player requests and host their own small happenings! Give him a warm welcome.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
TagTeamChampion will now be joining us in the events team as official Staff and has shown he can manage his Events, now with a little more perms!
He'll be continuing to help us out in the Event's Request thread and DMing his own.