Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Event Request Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
This thread archives all complete Events.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Archiving Part I Event Requests

Overview: A hunt in the Huntress' name, hunting Ash Hounds in particular.
Location: Would be where the Ash Hounds typically reside, which to my/Rook's knowledge is west of Linlea.
Loot: Parts from the Ash Hounds would be nice. Be it hides, secretions from their body, things that would normally be harvested from Ash Hounds.
Party Size: Five or six players, which will be open to first come first serve, though with a preference for certain individuals.
Rating: Definitely violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Anyday could work, but ideally have it end before 7PM EST. Heavy preference for me would be on Fridays or Sundays, as my weekends have gotten busy.

DM Edit: Claimed by Luam
IC Basis: Branko wishes to make some new monsters for Skraag and requires Arachian bats to help make them, having spotted some in his time in Nid Arach he is now searching there to teat his luck.
Overview: An Arachian bat hunt
Loot: The bodies of said bats will be the main loot, though some other things of interests like weapons are perfectly fine
Party Size: It will be less than 8 people
Rating: Violent of course
Preferred Date/Time: TBD it will be later this week

This is claimed by Jeroxia just made this at his request
Overview: Underground catacombs or cave or tomb is discovered and Thure and his retinue venture forth
Location: No preference, but I have an idea if the DM cant think of one.
Loot: I would like an artifact sword of some kind. If not artifact just a cool sword (trying to get an ancestral sword) and some other scattered weapons and armor that are artifacts or not. Really not that picky.
Party Size: Me and the Hardanger house 7-8
Rating: Open to Violence given the artifact possibility
Preferred Date/Time: Probably a weekend, after noon to evening EST works best for me. but we can discuss the specifics.

Side note: Would also be down to make this a campaign instead of one event if that works better.

DM Edit: Claimed by Elz
IC Basis: Clement is setting up a memorial, and wants to speak to White Lies, a Figment he knows was possibly involved in Wolfgang's survival the first time he seemingly died. He's going to ask Joseph to use his artifact, Sliver, to open a rift to the Cognitive Realm while thinking of the Figment in a form of 'prayer', hoping to affirm that his friend is truly gone.
Overview: Clement is trying to summon a Figment, White Lies, to have a conversation.
Loot: Wolfgang
Party Size: Uncertain, but it isn't meant to need heavy DMing.
Rating: Violent
Preferred Date/Time: Ideally somewhere between September 8th-20th. Subject to change if IC happenings or OOC circumstances delay/prevent the needed setup.

IC Basis: With the posters spread around the continent, in them the written command of (presumably) Jishrim, Bok'ra has been meaning to go for an actual hunt to capture, kill and slay as many wolves as is exceptionally possible. Whether normal, mundane or even Theodrans hiding as wolves, they've all become a target for him, STEP cultists and his other allies/associates
Overview: Hunt, ambush... slaughter
Location: Preferably near Verdant Valley as it is closely related with wolves/theodra. However, I do not largely mind if it is somewhere else.
Loot: Wolf carcasses or anything that those pesky theodrans might hold to themselves. Though largely, they would all be sacrificed and offered to Jishrim, later.
Party Size: 4-6
Preferred Date/Time: 4PM EST during Tuesdays, Wednesdays or fridays and weekends

IC Basis: There was a certain item (old Korog 'artifact'; the indestructible tankard-hammer) Thôrdil wished to go find in the Northern Kingdoms whenever we woupd be able to go back. However, he now learned of its location. To have a chance at attaining it, he will attempt a summoning one one of his islands, away from anything fragile.
Overview: Summoning a tavern and proposing a trade for the tankard.
Location: I am fine with it should there be a specific designated area outside of Thôrdil's lands, otherwise I'd commence it on the island housing the settlement Thôrdil named 'Sul Feir'.
Loot: Thôrdil is only interested in the tankard-hammer, but the loot goblins I might bring along may want to try their hands at something themselves.
Party Size: I expect less than four.
Rating: If all goes right, it would ideally be Moderate or even Peaceful. But I'm open to being turned to a fine paste if that's considered a fair trade for the hammer.
Preferred Date/Time: Friday or Saturday with a starting time before 5pm EST would be preferred.

IC Basis: A village has appeared around the manner and Thure wants to cleanse it so evil doesnt take root as its forming.
Overview: Thure will essentially just be walking around the village, burning incense to cleanse the area. I would like there to be a small dm battle between thure's group and some jishi's/ Skraagites who where moving in. Either they jump the group, or the group discovers their worship during the cleansing.
Loot:Not really important. Maybe just like simple gear. Maybe some totems or dark god worshiping stuff that the group can burn.
Party Size: 5-6
Rating: Likely Moderate but When a DM claims this we can talk more.
Preferred Date/Time: Tuesday, September 22st. 6:30PM EST (Would be willing to move, if it would be better for the DM)

I already posted the event on the forum before I had the idea for a fight to break out.

DM Edit: Claimed by Niko
IC Basis: In order to honor The Gambler, Umbra has begun to organize a hunt in the sea in search of pearls near Astrum.
Overview: This will be like a scavenger hunt for characters to dive into the sea in search of pearls.
Loot: Pearls of varying colors, a dead fish/coral for bad rolls, maybe some coins in the sea.
Party Size: since it is a public, sign-up event, I would say whoever signs up.
Rating: Peaceful
Preferred Date/Time: Umbra is currently suffering from a concussion, so the week of the 5th of October around 4-5 pm.
Claimed by Thryss, the One-Armed Menace
IC Basis: It goes without saying. This is a matter of faith, the Sisterhood Temple deserves to be checked one final time for anything possibly related to Shalherana.
Overview: A trip to explore the remains of the Sisterhood Temple and hopefully find a possible lead on the remaining Sisters, so that they may be found and cared for.
Loot: Knowledge on the Sisters or a possible lead to finding them/anything that might have been left behind in the Temple.
Party Size: For now, six, but this may be subject to change.
Rating: Whatever the situation demands. I'm unsure on the state of the Temple.
Preferred Date/Time: A weekend, preferably.

IC Basis: Izhmoz recovered the remains of an ancient Earthspawn, who died in chains, from the ice caves below Frostswarts and would like to lay the spirit to rest with the help of his family.
Overview: I assume a ritual within or nearby Bol'tn'thar lead by Kam, Azgir and/or Yrdl
Loot: Nothing unless something would be left by the spirit
Party Size: ~5-8
Preferred Date/Time: Fridays or Saturdays

DM Edit: Taken by Ellievator
IC Basis: In honour of the grand feasts that her parents used to hold, and in an attempt to welcome and meet possible new allies, Ellie arranges a hunt and feast, where the meal will be made from whatever they catch.
Overview: A hunt, though it will seem rather normal I was hoping for some medium stakes danger to happen that was unexpected like bandits or a big big beast or something. The feast bit obviously doesn’t need dming but they’ve gone hand in hand in Stoltfar tradition.
Loot: Just whatever goods they can get off of the things they hunt, and if the DM chooses bandits then small trinkets from them.
Party Size: Hunts seem super popular, so I will try keep the hunting party itself to 8 or so as to not overwhelm the DM, but the feast after I hope for more people. (If it can still happen after whatever happens if not I don’t mind)
Rating: Open to violence
Preferred Date/Time: Preferably a Friday or Saturday, 4/5 ESTish

DM Edit: Claimed by Ellievator
IC Basis: Cassius’s faith in Synnove continues to grow, and his extensive studies speak of various fallen Ignites, some containing possibly sacred artifacts. He would like to start retrieving the artifacts and bring them back into the fold of the faith, as well as do Synnove’s will with whatever they find.
Overview: Cassius and co. go looking in the place of a battle or the last appearance of missing Ignites. If they find any that have fallen, they will burn the bodies and retrieve the lost treasures they believe to be sacred to Ignis so that they may be lost no more. Additionally, if they find a lost shrine to their Divine, they will clean and put it back into good order as best as they can. They will NOT steal artifacts already on shrines, but will make them more presentable. After they burn any bodies they find, that’ll be the end of it.
Loot: Anything Ignis related honestly. Surprise us.
Party Size: Around 4-7 people. Most invitees will be Hardanger Household + Jean-Mathieu.
Preferred Date/Time: I would prefer Sunday afternoons, Monday/Wednesday/Thursday evenings EST times. We can discuss specifics, I’m pretty flexible.
kaiser_harding Jase

DM Edit: Claimed by Lannis
IC Basis: Thôrdil got a new maul. Qlippoth contains the letter l as well, so his purpose is clear.

Shitposting aside, Thôrdil was on the frontlines against Qlippoth and is intent on pushin Qlippoth's forces as far back as he can. I will request a few of these.
Overview: Thôrdil wishes to take a look at the Deadlands and test the strength of their forces. He will do so through siege engine bombardment, perhaps followed by an attack or (if they go after us) a defense. Any forces they can find and get to will be decimated in the name of Korog and for the safety of the realms.
Loot: Anything cool that belongs to the creatures (massive skulls, odd trinkets, etc.). Largely up to you, whatever you think is fair for the risk.
Party Size: I will make it semi-public (ask Thordil to be let into the group), so I expect 10-20 folks.
Rating: Extremely violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Preferably a Friday or Saturday at 5pm EST.

Claimed and Merged by @Elz
EVENT FORM
══════════════════
IC Basis: Jean-Mathieu and Thure hold a great suspicion of a growing evil in the Deadlands, and wish to journey to scout the region out. They do not seek to engage in any larger conflict, only observe, and record what they see. They wish to journey to Qlippoth's lands and see what beings amass there, so see what is occurring in these lands. If they find great evil there, they will return home and begin preparing a strike force to deliver Glory unto Ignis Synnove.
Overview: Scouting the lands near the Blighted lands in the Deadlands, to check for movements in Qlippoth's forces
Loot: Information, maybe a corpse or two of some small foes if they are in the way, although combat is not the goal for this event
Party Size: 2-4
Preferred Date/Time: Tuedays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays are best from 5pm est
kaiser_harding

Claimed and Merged by @Elz
IC Basis: Wilhelm has spent a good deal of his life privately devoting himself to the Watcher. He would like to attempt making contact and see if he can truly summon Visage for a brief interaction and hopefully achieve a sense of direction of where to go next in his journey of worship.
Overview: Nothing overly taxing; Wilhelm will enter his cellar with candlelit background and pray into the mirror, hoping for some sort of response from his chosen deity.
Location: Meermotte, Drachenhort, on his newly launched vessel, or generally anywhere reasonable for Wilhelm to be.
Loot: No loot is fine, and any loot would be welcome.
Party Size: In all probability, one.
Rating: Violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Sometime during the weekend- any weekend.

IC Basis: Aleksandar has heard of a large graveyard shipwreck, northwest of Blackstone. He doesn't know what has caused it, or if it even exists, but through the whispers of sailors and docks, there is talk of ships disappearing in the colder waters of the undead. The story has lingered in his retelling of his sailing journey for years. These shipwrecks hold treasures deep in their banks, and the possibility of an artifact or two that could be valuable. He had an acquaintance, (feel free to insert npc sailor here), that went off on this journey with a greedy crew and has never returned. He plans to take on this reckless pursuit and see if he can find the missing crew, but namely claim those treasures for himself and a crew.
Overview: Exploration, Investigation, Retrieval
Loot: Treasures shipwrecks may have and an artifact
Party Size: It'll be a signup event through rp. Maybe 8-10, as is with ship explorations. I'll make it public. This can be a 1 day, or 3 day. Though the 2nd day should not require a DM, but I leave it to them
Rating: Violent. Going into this knowing survival rate is low. The crew will know, so don't be afraid to go all in.
Preferred Date/Time: Late Fri - Sundays

Additional Note: I am willing to make set pieces if that's needed, by request and direction. If the DM wants to make it a surprise, that is ok

DM Edit: Taken by Elz
IC Basis: The group of Skraagites and potentially some allies are going on a hunt for materials [Creatures or animals] to use amongst their ranks.
Overview: A hunt, that being whatever is unlucky for the crew or is unlucky for the inhabitants of the forests of Altera.
Loot: The corpse or whatever there may be to gather from a hunt. Wildlife, being flora or fauna. The loot the party seeks is corpse or more of a beast.
Party Size: Personal event, 4 to 5 people.
Preferred Date/Time: 11th of November, 2pm pst, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT+1 [This can be changed.]

DM Edit: Claimed by Ellievator
IC Basis: Umbra realizes he hasn't explored The Sorrows much and decides to explore The Sorrows for a location for a shrine to Jax. He begins to set posters up in Storm's Landing to find others to help him explore The Sorrows.
Overview: Looking to go scouting in The Sorrows for a Jaxite Shrine and fight some monsters to hopefully gain The Gambler's attention.
Loot: Knowledge and perhaps a rusted golden coin.
Party Size: 4
Rating: I'm open to some violence
Preferred Date/Time: November 14th. I prefer a start time between 3 pm-5pm EST as the server seems to be active around this time.

IC Basis: With people starting to poke the hornet's nest of the deadlands and blight Eimar puts together a small but armed mounted party to go out and scout out the area around the blight for information on strongpoints
Overview: Looking to go scouting to find anything of interest in the deadlands related to the blight, and if can get eyes on the blight itself and what operations are going on for future planning. I would not be offended if they get forced back into the walls of Onora as well.
Loot: Information.
Party Size: Just myself at the moment max he would bring is maybe 4-5 others as smaller the party the better it is to slip past things.
Rating: V for violent
Preferred Date/Time: Fridays or weekends work best for me currently.

IC Basis: To lift the spirits of the Theodrans Rook has decided upon himself to set up a hunt, a sermon and followed by a feast in the name of the Huntress. There will also be a fighting pit where Rook will teach the art of Glima.
Overview: A hunt of any creature within Verdant Valley's nearby regions, be it mundane or some creature of legend, followed by a sermon during a large feast given by Rook. It would have a fighting pit for Glima wrestling and music which origin is from Rook's hometown. Mainly Nordic kind of folk music.
Location: Preferably near Verdant Valley, and later within Verdant Valley for the feasting.
Loot: Anything mundane or special the quarry could give. This depends more so on the quarry if anything.
Party Size: For the sake of the hunt I'd limit it to six people, with priority given to the Theodrans. For the feast everyone is welcome.
Rating: Violent during the hunt, but moderate or peaceful during the feast if at all possible.
Preferred Date/Time: I'm available any day during the week at any time. Only time I'm not available is Saturdays after 2PM until 5PM. After that I'm also fine, so long as the event doesn't last more than three hours tops.

DM Edit: Taken by blargtheawesome
IC Basis: In the last Sorrows event with Hardanger, Thure Cass, Mathieu, and Ragnar discovered an old run down Ignite Monastery that Thure has sent people to go repair. Now they wish to go defend it against an undead horde to ensure it is not over ran again.
Overview: Goes to the monastery, and fights off a horde of undead, maybe like PVE for a bit then CRP near the end like last time.
Loot: Up to DM if there is any
Party Size: 3-5
Rating: Violant
Preferred Date/Time: Nov 4 7:40 EST

Claimed - Lannis
EVENT FORM
══════════════════
IC Basis: Iqya'mut wishes to please Jishrim, so has decided to go on another hunt for wolves will be welcome.
Overview: Killing Wolves. Wolf hunt. Maybe add a den as well :]
Loot: Other than wolf corpses, nah not really. Probably Medium stakes as wolves are pretty common
Party Size: 4-6
Preferred Date/Time: Tuedays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays are best from 3pm est to 5pm est
Retro Hagrid

IC Basis: Ashna has found herself with a map to a Skraag shrine in the Frontier. After hearing of victims and having to intercept Eimar's corpse, she feels it's time to hit back before things get real bad for the living. With a few help, there's a plan to investigate the premises and cleanse the area of creatures and shrine.
Overview: Investigation/Hunt - I'll add the DM to a convo with me and Kosta/Ironassassin to figure it out. But Elz knows details now.
Loot: No preference on loot, unless there's something to look forward for
Party Size: Private- Possibly 10 at this point.. I'd like a DM to decide a cap they can handle.
Rating: I figure it'd be violent
Preferred Date/Time: Any hour on Saturday. Sundays need to be after 3:30 EST. Friday after 4pm pst. Not the 14th, or 20th of Nov.

DM Edit: Taken by blargtheawesome
IC Basis: Richard and a small group of his allies are searching for an nondescript band of marauders in the frozen north. The motivation is to find a suitable body for Wolfgang von Harrister to be revived into, by murdering the current host to free the vessel for Arcane revival.
Overview: A hunt for bandits. Richard and his few allies will set upon an encampment or procession to attempt a slaughter of their numbers and recover a body to be used.
Loot: Nah, this isn't an expectation. We're just here for the corpse.
Party Size: Five or less.
Rating: Ultraviolence.
Preferred Date/Time: Willing to work with DMs! Weekdays or Saturdays are best.

DM Edit: Claimed by blargtheawesome
Mom said it was my turn to visit the obsidian marsh.

IC Basis: I don't know how 'public knowledge' it is and what's a fair setting. Presumably she's at least heard that there's something wack in the area, and being the Visage she is has reason to investigate, even if she has no clue what it actually is. Or just pulled by the areas 'influence.'
Overview: Going to search that Obsidian Marsh to discover what's up with it. Possibly try to set up a small outpost if that's within reason.
Loot: Obsidian Marsh has it's own loot-pool going on. Fox is mostly just here to learn about it herself and get learnt (and hopefully it's connection to qlippoth, so she has reason to do some future stuff.)
Party Size: ~4? DM can cap the size of the party to what they're comfortable with handling. Fox and Anfrid are going for sure and whoever wants to tag along from VV.
Rating: Whatever stakes the obsidian marsh is set to.
Preferred Date/Time: Open to options. A weekend with somewhere between 2pm EST to 9pm EST would work.

DM Edit: Claimed by Lenore
IC Basis: Appointed as Drachenhort's Hunt Master, Reyne would like to formally survey the isle. The young hunter aims to track the various creatures that inhabit Wilhelm's meager foothold. Encounters with mountain lions have become more commonplace and there have even been rumors of gryphons among Wilhelm's servants, earning Reyne's attention.

Overview: A small group will range out into the mountainous region beyond Wilhelm's keep to investigate what kind of life calls Drachenhort home. Reyne seeks to push the mountain lion dens further away from the keep and see for himself if gryphons have secluded themselves here.

Location: The isle of Drachenhort/Meermotte, situated directly below Blackstone.
Loot: A memorable encounter with the wildlife, maybe some sort of small trophy.
Party Size: 2 - 5 People
Rating: Likely violent
Preferred Date/Time: Saturday/Sunday the 28th/29th, anywhere from 6PM EST onwards

DM Edit: Claimed by Arken
IC Basis: Basil intends to find people who know about the old world, and negotiate with them to find where Wintermourne is. Then, he intends to commission brave fools to tag along with him on his adventure - sailors and the like.
Overview: Basil Phoenix knows there is a Wintermourne in this world he was revived into. Of whatever else he does not understand, this much at least he does. He wants to brave the oceans to travel back to the old world and find this ancient citadel, then to delve deeply within for its treatures.
Loot: An arcane artifact or two would be cool, but mostly Basil is after trying to find materials to create his red crystal sword he had years ago. It was made out of transmutated materials by ancient mages.
Party Size: 5-8. He'll find some tag-alongs.
Rating: I want this event to be peaceful, with no risk of death. (I'm joking. Make it as violent as you want for such an ambitious, absurd prospect.)
Preferred Date/Time: Any day after 5pm EST.

IC Basis: Ardaric is interested in procuring himself a Mime Volan. Though he is not much one for climbing cliff sides and raiding nests, he would much prefer purchasing one.
Overview: Ardaric and co. would like to peruse the the various black markets of the Eastern Continents in the hopes of setting up a deal with some shady businessmen and come into possession of a Mime Volan. This could end with the crew being jumped by those they planned on buying from, or another party entirely.
Location: Any of the black markets or shadier meeting places across The Eastern Continent, presumably Storm's Landing. DM discretion.
Loot: All going well, a Mime Volan egg or hatchling.
Party Size: 2 - 4 people
Preferred Date: Anytime during the day (PST/EST), except Fridays and Saturdays.

IC Basis: Iqya'mut seeks to summon Know to gain knowledge regarding a number of different topics, including but not limited to evil ritual magics, and the location of ruined or lost holy sites.
Overview: She will attempt to summon the figment- if he is still alive that is- and offer knowledge in exchange for knowledge.
Loot: Knowledge.
Party Size: Size of STEP + maybe Branko and Karn
Rating: Don't mind.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends Arvo EST

DM Edit: Claimed by blargtheawesome
EVENT FORM
══════════════════
IC Basis: Given his promise to Lana Wake Rook wants to return to the Ashlands west of Linlea to try and capture a Hell Hound for its secretions, to test its uses in alchemical research.
Overview: It would be a hunt, but without the intent to kill the Hell Hound or Hell Hounds. It would be a mission to try and capture it, or to render it unconscious through sleep darts.
Loot: Given that there won't be any killing of the Hell Hounds, only the secretions of the creature.
Party Size: 4-5, if I can manage to do so, in case things go badly.
Rating: Violent. Most definitely violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Preference would be Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Anywhere between 4PM EST till 6PM EST as starting time.

IC Basis:
After getting turned away by the figment Know at her last summoning, She has decided that she wants to go fuck him up by killing him and making him suffer as she does that. After seeking mercenaries- [ link ], she plans to summon him into a kill zone and kill him for his rudeness.
Overview: Summoning Know into a killzone and hopefully kill him.
Loot: Know's Bell. Corpse of Know. Maybe other things?
Party Size: As many mercs as I can get to come along. Hoping to get 8-10 + me.
Preferred Date/Time: Anytime, although need to create killzone first.

DM Edit: If you're really sure, then sure. blargtheawesome
IC Basis: Atrus and Isla want to do a little travelling and camping through the wild wilderness.
Overview: The young couple have set their sights on a romantic journey into the most dense forests they can find, confident in their ability to survive the potentially harsh environment without any serious tribulation. Perhaps this is unwise of them. We're looking for something short to flair up the drama a little—the specifics aren't terribly important, and I think we're game for most stuff that is at least possible to survive.
Location: The dense wooded region near the Compendium and Astrakhan
Loot: DM discretion, we're mostly looking for an interesting experience.
Party Size: 2
Preferred Date/Time: Tuesday, Dec 29th @ 12:00 PM PST (flexible date/time)

IC Basis: Driven by extreme boredom and the desire to find some rare items for a certain purpose in the future, Milah wishes to set off around the South-Western coast to see if there are any shipwrecks, hidden caves (creature lairs/hoards or bandit/pirate loot stashes) or similar high-value targets. She doesn't want to go around killing Humanoids, but robbing bandits or eradicating hostile creatures for potential good loot are interesting enough to her.
Overview: Basically just going around the coastline to find promising caves (creature hoards, stashed loot, etc.), rich-looking abandoned/overrun settlements, shipwrecks and similar. Be it ground-based near the coast or a diving expedition.
Location: South-Western coastline or seas around Linistel and surroundings.
Loot: Milah's preference would be high-value loot or artifact(s), primarily anythig related or thematic to a certain entity. If it takes a few of these events to get such loot, fine by me.
Party Size: Probably eight or less.
Rating: Moderate and up. High risk, high reward. Be it creatures or traps.
Preferred Date/Time: I can only reasonably do Friday, Saturday or Sunday. For Friday and Saturday starting at about 4pm EST would be preferable. For Sunday starting early is preferred, because I have to depart at 5pm EST.

IC Basis: Some Time ago Cassius was held here, and remembers the location of this Jishrim Shrine, and Thure being an Ignite and wanting to serve Ignis, he wants to go mess it up.
Overview: Go to the location, go to the Shrine, Purify it in the name of Ignis
Loot: I guess if there was some stuff there of interest we could take it, but the main loot objective is Ignis Points
Party Size: 1-4 depending on fellow ignite involvement
Rating: Violent? (what ever this event would entail
Preferred Date/Time: Monday Dec 21st 8 pm EST. (I might adjust this time depending on other party members, or DM.)

DM Edit: Claimed by Luam
IC Basis: To investigate and engage with spirits in a haunted location.
Overview: I miss spirits. Thought it'd be a nice idea to have an event where me and a group of folks investigate a location that's having unusual ghost activity. We can investigate, fight some ghosts, try and help some peaceful ghosts. I really like the Supernatural Beastiary as a whole, I'd like to dive in and have an encounter with some of the creatures - ghouls, wraiths, shades, apparitions, ghosts... throw any and all at us c:
Location: It could be anywhere. I suppose a "creepy" location may be neat; graveyard or abandoned house, etc. I could make a specific event build for it, as well.
Loot: Loot can be discussed to figure out what sorta stuff we can get. Artifacts, general loot, stuff related to the supernatural.
Party Size: I was thinking 8 or less, or 10 or less. It may depend on the difficulty/loot level we (DM and I) decide on.
Rating: Violent, most likely. But, I'd like the event to be a mix of both fighting ghosts and having nice encounters with them.
Preferred Date/Time: tbdddddd!

Notes: I forgot to add - this is a simple rough sketch of what I have in mind, I think it'll be nice to discuss further with whoever decides to DM!

DM Edit: Taken by Lenore

DM Edit II: Complete
IC Basis: Rook wants to take Marian Olliran and Tylla Goraya out on a private hunt to test their skill in hunting something.
Overview: This will be a test of Rook's students that he has taken under his wings, to test their hunting knowledge, and for them to prove their skill to Her.
Loot: Loot can be up for the DM to decide. Likely mostly mundane stuff like hides, fangs, etc.
Party Size: For three players.
Rating: Violent, with preferably lower stakes.
Preferred Date/Time: After checking in with both Blorbis and mageaegis, Saturday the 16th around 1:30PM EST works the best.

IC Basis: Fronslin seeks to host a long overdue family hunt with his fledgling elven children. There will be some light prayer to Thedora before the hunt but there are no aspirations to anything major divine wise to happen. He does not intend to use magic for the duration of the hunt
Overview: A rather mundane hunt,easy for beginners.
Location: Not near Linistel, It would be preferred if we could work out a location with some of the Thedora folk but there's no set location in mind yet.
Loot: Animal meat, Hide, Various other parts. Oh also plants for our non-combative mother.
Party Size: Fronslin, Valtae, Taelin(11), Elwin(18) With a little wiggle room for people who wish/need to tag along. We may need a guide.
Rating: Low to medium.stakes.
Preferred Date/Time Still up for discussion. Would be happy to make a group chat over discord to discuss. We were in midst of discussion before but plans fell through.

IC Basis: The Ashen Truth seek to summon Magic for an audience, after solution to a particular problem.
Overview: See above.
Loot: Just the RP.
Party Size: As many of the Truth as wish to come - I think there's about 13 of us, roughly.
Rating: Violence and treacherous conditions are expected if mistakes are made.
Preferred Date/Time: I'll talk it over with the correct DM.

DM Edit: Claimed by Elz / blargtheawesome
IC Basis: Aryn has been told of a Jishrim-snake lurking in the woods around his grove, and intends to gather a party to try and hunt it down.
Overview: A hunt, the party intent on scouring the forest to find and kill the rumored creature.
Loot: No interest in loot
Party Size: ~4-6
Preferred Date/Time: Any time after the 8th of January

IC Basis:
With questions on a number of topics, a group of Jishrimites will seek out Life to ask her questions.
Overview: A pilgrimage- then questions and answers if Life shows up.
Loot: Knowledge
Party Size: 3-4
Rating: Violent. It's a Jishrim thing.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends, 3pm EST-5pm EST for the final event with Life. We might run it over 2 days, the first event not requiring a DM for we plan to just walk and talk, unless the DM wants to add extra danger for it.

IC Basis: Rolland recently has been in a small slump in faith. After casting divination, he has had the idea to scour the continent in search of a ruined holy site of Valiant or his past iterations. He has found one and plans to take a small group to explore it.
Overview: Rolland and his group of explorers will enter the holy site, and clear it of anything that would sully such a holy place. He hopes to find scriptures or anything else within that have withstood the test of time. The DM has full creative liberties in what they may toss at us.
Location: Just a temple/castle thing that is thematic to Valiant in the wilderness. Maybe in the desert? CRUSADERS!! Or perhaps an old Kilroxian cultist outpost or something, not sure what the deal was with that little event chain.
Loot: Perhaps a set of armor that while not an artifact per say, just looks cool and is well made? Perhaps some sort of effect on it if it IS an artifact? Whatever is deemed to be alright. Hopefully some scriptures and such that is thematic to Valiant, maybe some artifacts or trinkets?
Party Size: At most five, and it's invite-only.
Rating: Brutally violent. The loot commands it!
Preferred Date/Time: Any time after 5pm EST. Otherwise, as long as it's not on a Friday since that's when I DM for D&D, we're vibing.

IC Basis: Having been through several battering turn of events, as of late, Ronak is looking for some protection from at least one of these sources. After hunting through old libraries, he reads of a small fortress/cave hidden in the mountains, likely former, and heads off with a group of trusted friends in order to go loot it.
Overview: Exploration of the area, either kill, talk or barter with what's there, albeit unlikely for the third one.
Location: No set region really. Only real requirement is some form of underground area.
Loot: Likely difficult to get loot. Can be discussed in Discord DMs/Forum DMs if preferred
Party Size: Private event, potentially picking choice randoms if need to make up numbers.
Rating: Peaceful Like hell thats happening lol. Violent
Preferred Date/Time: Preferably, between 6-9pm GMT+1 most days, or 6-12pm GMT+1 Friday/Sat. Likely needs to be discussed with group that goes

IC Basis: Thure is the patron of a Synnove Monastery in the Sorrows, and it needs to be defended time to time to stop the undead from overtaking it again
Overview: Thure and company go to the Monastery to defend it from another undead horde. PVE and/or CRP
Loot: Ignis stuffs or maybe even Skraag stuff to burn later
Party Size: 2-5
Preferred Date/Time: Monday the forth 8 PM EST. (can be moved)

IC Basis: Foxbells is collecting various monsters. For Fox-stuff.
Overview: Just a hunt for a Kaiser Scorpion, pretty classic "find thing, beat it up, take it's lunch money"
Loot: Probably just a scorpion corpse and bragging rights, anything additonal loot/complications is up to the DM.
Party Size: Will be public, the DM can cap the party-size to what they're comfortable with handling. Just PM me the limit and I'll set it to that, but probably somewhere around ~6
Rating: Medium stakes, I assume.
Preferred Date/Time: I'm open to suggestions. Ideally starting somewhere between 3PM EST to 8PM EST, you can practically pick any day within the next two weeks and I'll be game.

If you need to contact me to discuss/offer times, hit me up: Suss#7366

IC Basis: Ronak wants some more material to test and create weaponry and the like with, wants to know more about Constructs, and wants to offer his aid in case there is something that's needed
Overview: Ronak leads a group of people and carts with goats to the spaceship, heads inside to speak to Mikalova (Can't remember the spelling :( ), ask if they need anything, ask a few other questions, then harvest the outside of the ship.
Loot: Some minor knowledge, potentially major knowledge, Fleshsteel
Party Size: Taking a small group, 4-8, people can apply if they want
Rating: Violent, Peaceful, whatever makes sense :D
Preferred Date/Time: January 10th, 10pm GMT+1, can easily be changed whenever
Scardrac Here homie
IC Basis: Ronak wants some more material to test and create weaponry and the like with, wants to know more about Constructs, and wants to offer his aid in case there is something that's needed
Overview: Ronak leads a group of people and carts with goats to the spaceship, heads inside to speak to Mikalova (Can't remember the spelling :( ), ask if they need anything, ask a few other questions, then harvest the outside of the ship.
Scardrac Here homie
IC Basis: Having found out the birds are spies for quiq eimar wishes to ride forth from onora to establish a spearhead at the barracks upon the only land route leading out of the deadlands.
Overview: To move to the guard house fighting to the point if needed, investigate it and clear it out then establish a forward camp not only to secure a safe passage in and out of the deadlands,but to provide security to prevent enemy forces moving south, while providing a springboard to start incursions into the dead lands.
Loot: up to the dm, more looking to progress the deadlands arch.
Party Size: up to 8-10 whatever the dm prefers will be taking apps for it all.
Preferred Date/Time: fridays and weekends work best for people.

Scardrac Here homie
IC Basis: A group of Jishrimites took up in the swamp and the Earthspawn are looking to clear them out. (These Jishrimites are left over from Blorb's event chain.)
Overview: It will be a siege of a camp in the swamps, freeing prisoner/slaves, and killing every Jishrimite in there.
Location: Somewhere in the swamp, I can assist in building or moving the area to creative.
Loot: DM's choice, I don't think they would have too much unless they were doing raids. Whatever armor and weapons they were using for sure.
Party Size: Roughly 10, but it'll depend on how many of the Earthspawn/Halfspawn are able to make it.
Rating: Peac- Violent. Very, very violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Sometime this month, preferably a Friday or a weekend to ensure everyone can make it.

Scardrac Here homie
IC Basis: The first official outing for the Amazons! Jocasta wanted it to be something big, and what better way than to remove some vile abominations from Altera?
Overview: Hunting pigmen left over from the battle with the Figments in the last server Campaign.
Location: Forest, field, mountains; wherever those pigmen be at yo.
Loot: Not much, gold, jewels, whatever the pigmen have stored away.
Party Size: 5 or so. Ce1ebrant Opal Galaxy Citrine and myself.
Rating: Moderate
Preferred Date/Time: 30th of January, 3 PM CST, if that works for staff.

DM Edit: Claimed by ironassassin
IC Basis: Having learned of what must be done to match his grand goal after the summoning of two angels of Jishrim. Bok'ra now seeks out to slaughter even more and more wolves
Overview: This is a hunt to slaughter wolves
Location: The forests south of Nid Arach, the garden of Jishrim
Loot: Wolf pelts, claws, eyes. Anything that wolves might drop. Such will be useful. Especially wolf blood.
Party Size: 4-5
Preferred Date/Time: I can work with almost any date and time, presently. Though preferably around 3-6pm est and no further than that.

DM Edit: Taken by Scardrac / Cap
IC Basis: Luna, to add to her Notebook of Everything- and to prove herself worthy of helping her father out- wants to search for creatures in the wilderness to document. She does not mean to kill any of them- only to see, and possibly get a closer look.
Overview: A low-key “expedition” to seek out woodland creatures. NOT A HUNT, Luna will cry if she sees a dead animal.
Location: The wilderness. Probably somewhere she can justify being- forests near Storms’ Landing or Veraci.
Loot: Simply knowledge, and the satisfaction of a child seeing something cool. Nothing big, although anything from the creatures would interest Luna.
Party Size: Probably around 3 or 4, open to the kiddos that Luna is friends with, but no grown-ups allowed.
Rating: Moderate- Luna isn’t hunting anything, although I admit it would be hilarious if the kids got chased up a tree by a wendigo or something. There’s a slight danger of mishaps/accidental injuries/getting lost, as is usual with kids, but please don’t give them anything too deadly.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends are better for me. I’m on EST, so possibly midday/afternoon would be better, but as long as it’s somewhat manageable for other people.

DM Edit: Claimed by @Lenore
IC Basis: After completing a successful hunt for a bear and a variety of less dangerous hunts, Marian has decided to gather a party to try and hunt more dangerous game. A gryphon.
Overview: A hunt for a gryphon, the type and location is up to the DM
Location: Wilderness preferably, but beyond that almost anywhere is good.
Loot: The gryphon body.
Party Size: Likely around five, but the number is flexible depending on interest and what the dm is comfortable with.
Preferred Date/Time: Early evening EST, though the day is very up in the air and will need to be discussed with the dm claiming it.

IC Basis: Mira spoke to the angle Trade, and they struck a deal; Mute the negative effects of vyrism in exchange for something big. She intends to find it. Post-haste.
Overview: Indiana Jones type beat. Seeking out potential sites that might hold a significant treasure worthy of Jax to offer up. Danger, hi-jinx, and adventure greatly encouraged.
Location: Hoping for some kind of ruins of a temple / tomb. That could mean a few things, whether it be an already established one in a region or out in the wilderness I will leave for discussion.
Loot: A grand relic worthy of Jax.
Party Size: About 5 or 6
Rating: Danger, hi-jinx, and adventure greatly encouraged. Open to and expecting a Violent rating.
Preferred Date/Time: My best days are weekends, but I can also work with Mondays and Thursdays at times later than about 5PM EST. As for date, I am not in a rush as Mira's leg is still injured for another month or so. Just putting this here so that I don't forget.

DM Edit: Claimed by Magic Intern
Im not sure if this is the right way to request this, if not then please let me know what’s the proper route!

IC Basis: Asero wishes to communicate with the Magic.
Overview: Asero is not summoning Magic, he is simply looking to get Her attention and send a message - and, hopefully, get a reply back, in the form of a sign. He prefers this to an elaborate summoning.
Loot: Nope, the real loot was the friends we made along the way.
Party Size: Just me.
Rating: Peaceful or Moderate? There shouldn’t be any violence, Asero will simply ask a question and request a sign.
Preferred Date/Time: Nothing set in stone, but the sooner the better. Additionally, it has to be before the event I requested previously (the Power one).
I am not asking for both of these events simultaneously.

Either hunting a unicorn for it's horn OR hunting a kraken/giant squid for it's ink. DM's choice for which they would prefer to run; as I'll ask for the one they don't choose at a later date. (Since I need to do both of them anyways, I figured I might as well give the option for any DM to run the one they'd prefer to run.)

(UNICORN HORN)
IC Basis: Foxbells is on the hunt for a series of rare pigments. She figures a unicorn horn would make a beautiful white.
Overview: Attempting to get a unicorn's horn, this could involve getting one off the black-market, trying a bit of a heist from a collector, hunting one down. Whatever works. She only needs the horn, and doesn't necessarily need to kill a unicorn; Because of the rarity of unicorns, it's understandable if preliminary events to track down a lead or something is needed.
Location: If a hunt: plains, I assume. Fox would start around Eldpoint/Verdant Valley and move further and further out until something is sighted.
Loot: Unicorn Horn; Anything else is secondary.
Party Size: Highly variable depending on what the DM wants to do and is comfortable with handling; but no lower than ~6 is ideal.
Rating: I'm not sure the rarity of this, I'll leave it to the DM.
Preferred Date/Time: I'm open to suggestions. Ideally starting somewhere between 3PM EST to 8PM EST, you can practically pick any day within the next two weeks and I'll be game.

OR

(KRAKEN/GIANT SQUID INK)
IC Basis: Foxbells is on the hunt for a series of rare pigments. She figures a kraken's ink would make a beautiful black. (Or more likely a giant squid, something big and inky. Kraken might be too much)
Overview: Attempting to get a kraken's ink, this could involve getting one off the black-market, trying a bit of a heist from a collector, hunting one down. Whatever works. She only needs the ink. and doesn't necessarily need to kill a kraken. Because of the rarity of kraken's, it's understandable if preliminary events to track down a lead or something is needed.
Location: If a hunt: Ocean, I assume. Fox would start around Storm's landing and move further and further out until something is spotted.
Loot: Kraken's Ink; Anything else is secondary
Party Size: Highly variable depending on what the DM wants to do and is comfortable with handling; but no lower than ~6 is ideal.
Rating: I'm not sure the rarity of this, I'll leave it to the DM.

IC Basis: Cassius is an Ignite, and Ignites do Ignis stuff, so he and a few of them are going to attempt to summon a Messenger of Ignis to have a private conversation about a topic that I can discuss over a private forum conversation if this gets picked up.
Overview: A summoning ritual at an Ignis Shrine (Sanctuary of Light has already been used at the site to make it work better hopefully) to bring a Messenger down to talk.
Loot: N/A, the Messenger's conversation is all the loot we need.
Party Size: 1-4 (I don't expect more than 2 of us to actually be there, though because scheduling is hard)
Preferred Date/Time: Edit since this is so close, we can discuss a date and time that works.

IC Basis: It has been a hot minute since the hippy triplets got together to collect plants, and Sophie figures what better way to reunite than take another trip for some pretty flowers. Her ultimate goal is to find one worthy enough to offer up to Sallana.

Overview: Sophie, Quill, and Jorvun are going to set out in search of pretty flowers.
Loot: Pretty things, mainly flowers.
Party Size: Three
Rating: Moderate/Violent I suppose.

DM Edit: Claimed by Sky_Crasheur
IC Basis: Branko has a project in mind and is in need of bodies, having heard about people attacking undead in his god's land he plans to go out with a group of his own to take out some of them.
Overview: A group of baddies going out to hunt and kill Ignites, GL folk, etc.
Loot: Bodies and whatever gear one might have whilst fighting undead
Party Size: A private group of roughly 5-6 people
Rating: By nature this is inherently violent
Preferred Date/Time: Can discuss a time with the DM

IC Basis: After a particularly bad snowstorm, a Hunter has lost their bearing in the tundra. Chieftess Ellie is asked by the hunter’s family to go out and find them or whatever’s left of them.
Overview: Ellie and co will go past the north wall to look for the Hunter but instead run into some kind of beast. DM can decide which as long as it’s a good fight.
Loot: [Left Blank for DM]
Party Size: 4-5, it’s just gonna be Ellie and her direct family, however many of them can show up.
Rating: Violent with medium stakes preferably
Preferred Date/Time: A Monday (but not next Monday the 15th ) starting around 12 est/5 gmt (but up for discussion if people can’t make it)

IC Basis: Xozu is looking for lost information. Something to prove his worth to The Watcher as a keeper of knowledge. Afterwards he plans to give the information found as an offering. (This will be his event to get him to T1, hopefully) There are many travelers pass through Storms, perhaps he is following up on rumors he's picked up.
Overview: An expedition to find knowledge that would otherwise not be wildly known.
Loot: Primarily looking for lost/forbidden knowledge. Anything else is extra.
Party Size: 3 to 4 most likely. May pick up more if Xozu finds more people that are interested.
Rating: Moderate-
Xozu isn't looking for trouble, but there might be a chance they run into another party looking for the same information/traps/other shenanigans so it could bump up to Violent if that is what the DM is looking for.
Preferred Date/Time: Wednesdays and late Saturdays are a no go, but any other day/time works fine for me.

IC Basis: Briarwood is looking for anything to offer Visage. She deems herself ready to endanger herself for such devotion and means to go to Nid Arach for it. Without taking the attention of others, so as to keep her worship a secret.
Overview: Solo mission for a sacrifice to Visage.
Loot: Loot can range from the body of a dangerous foe(that has memories), to a book, to an intricate mask. Anything that would hold importance to Visage.
Party Size: 1
Rating: I am open to violence

Preferred Date/Time: I am open to any time except past 4pm est with this. Won't be able to attend this monday.

DM Edit: Merged with AionTbird 's event. Done by Sky_Crasheur with consent from both.
IC Basis: Bok'ra is looking for new valuables to be sacrifices for a coming event. Hearing about the rumours of 'mothers embrace' the legendary flower cultivated by Shalherana herself, he's inspired to look for it in the forests.
Overview: A search for a flower. Additionally open to anything that would interfere and make it a challenge.
Loot: Mother's embrace
Party Size: 2 to 4
Rating: I'm open to violence, though the nature of the task implies moderate-ish
Preferred Date/Time: 3PM est, preferably during friday/saturdays.
IC Basis: The Ashen Truth would like to travel sea and snow in pursuit of the recent natural disruption in the east.
Overview: The Ashen Truth are travelling to investigate the recent changes to the volatile lava-lands.
Loot: Not required.
Party Size: Six or seven.
Rating: Whatever the DM decides. We're fine with violence, obviously.
Preferred Date/Time: We'll discuss with the DM.

Claimed: Scardrac
Following up, take time for this, I don't want to overwhelm the events team. Just want to go ahead and begin to get started with this.

IC Basis: For a long time Hakiaz has held belief in Murkztob and carried that through to present day. After finding out you can summon figments and speak with them and other beings, they are attempting to summon Murkztob to speak with him now that they have a good enough sacrifice.
Overview: Clan Hakiaz and anyone who is approached IC are attempting to summon Murkztob to confer with him.
Loot: The friends we make along the way :) (Not going for loot, mostly just info)
Party Size: Maximum of 10 or so.
Rating: Violent, though I doubt there will be any violence. Mostly just for the anything-goes aspect.
Preferred Date/Time: Nothing selected, can discuss with the DM. Some Friday or weekend preferred.

IC Basis: To celebrate His day of birth, he has planned another hunt for pearls at Veraci.
Overview: Hunt for Pearls
Loot: Pearls, clams, dead fish, a fight with a shark, anything of the sea.
Party Size: Public
Rating:Battle with shark violence (I really like sea fights)
Preferred Date/Time: March 7th 6-8pm

IC Basis: Hellmann wishes to go on a hunt to find a wolf and butcher it, and bring its hide to a /Friend/" She plans to bring Loriss and her brother Huvan.
Overview: A brother and sister go on a hunt with a friend.
Loot: Wolf Hide, Wolf corpse, Perhaps more at dms discretion if they want
Party Size: Hellmann, Huvan and Lorris
Rating: Moderate/Violent
Preferred Date/Time: 3/9 any time after 8

DM Edit: Claimed by @Magc_Intern
IC Basis: Edger is still attempting to create a new alloy for Korog, after some research he believes that what he seeks is in the swamplands of Bol'th'thar
Overview: I need my mineral fix and am dragging some poor saps along to help me get it.
Loot: Edger is searching for pyrolusite for himself. Perhaps something extra for others who're attending?
Party Size: To be determined, I believe this may be somewhere from 3-6 people. (Don't have a full list of peeps yet, Just aware that Asero Crow is attending.)
Rating: Violent, we're exploring some swamps. I don't think the crocodiles will enjoy that.
Preferred Date/Time: Any Sunday will do good I believe. Perhaps the 14th.

DM Edit: Claimed by Catanomical
IC Basis: Luna's first expedition was a spectacular success, and is planning another adventure into the wilderness.
Overview: After finding two emberlarks in the wilderness west of Veraci, the Junior Adventurers' Brigade will once again set out in search of monsters, creepies, crawlies, and everything in between. Luna is looking to find the emberlarks once again for a closer look, after all, who wouldn't want a glowing bird as a friend?
Loot: I'm not picky. Once again, this is not a hunt, simply an observation, but you know kids- they'll get ecstatic over anything shiny.
Party Size: Luna, and her friends Avalyn and Andrew. (Juvix_ and Mr_00Slime)
Rating: Moderate, chance of finding a hostile creature, but I'd prefer the kids to live to see the light of day lol.
Preferred Date/Time: Any Saturday works for me, as well as Friday evenings.

IC Basis: During Into the Dark [X] Flourish was washed away further into the sewers. The team that was with it, and a few allies who were told by word of mouth, make a move to retrieve the body of the construct or save it from the sewers, whichever they can.
Overview: Journey into the sewers to find and retrieve Flourish.
Loot: Flourish.
Party Size: 6 (Currently)
Rating: Moderate / Violent
Preferred Date/Time: After the end of the spawn campaign.

DM Edit: Claimed by JustTheEngineer
IC Basis: Briarwood is looking to hold and lead a small number of people in pursuit of items of value for Visage
Overview: Dungeon search
Loot: Loot can be books, trinkets in the line of visage or the corpses of NPC individuals. Anything that can be sacrificed for visage.
Party Size: 2-3
Rating: Nid arach is violent, so.. Violent
Preferred Date/Time: Anytime works, excepting past 5-6pm est

DM Edit: Event can be ran by Jase
IC Basis: Thure has organized a gang to go on a Drakodo hunt
Overview: A hunt for Drakodo, imagine watching NAT GEO, except instead of just watching the animals, a couple guys pull out medieval weapons and try to kill the animals. Preferably aftering killing one, they go on to look for another and kill that one to
Loot: its corpse
Rating: Violant
Preferred Date/Time: typically weekdays in the afternoon EST

IC Basis: Tylla wishes to serve Theodra and gain her favor, and has decided that a good start would be to hunt (or perhaps even tame) a Tremorback Devil as a display of her commitment to Her.
Overview: A hunter seeks god and glory on her lonesome.
Location: Near Verdant Valley or perhaps closer to the Broken South. Wherever she can find Tremorbacks.
Loot: Dead lizard. (Or maybe a pet lizard)
Party Size: Just her: Tylla wants to prove to herself that she is capable of working alone and being as strong as any Theodran.
Rating: Moderate/Violent
Preferred Date/Time: March 27th, 2020 3 PM CST? Weekends work best, basically.

DM Edit: Claimed by @Ruu Darling
IC Basis: Malark has recently been spiritblessed, half-willingly by wishing to learn through experience to please The Watcher. The more he uses it's power and the more it affects his personality, his curiosity and want to know more grows. He has already been reading up as much as he can on them, but has hit a roadblock. He knows about the 'Planar Infinity' and wishes to see it for himself or at least find out how to, so he would be listening in constantly to travellers going by and reading up 24/7. Perhaps he may hear/read a clue to achieving this, such as a scholar's notes that suddenly end at one location. (I also wish to use this event to become T1 blessed)
Overview: An adventure in search of answers to his questions through gaining new (and hopefully, unfound) knowledge.
Loot: The main aim is to find knowledge, anything along the way will be extra.
Party Size: Malark intends to ask 2 of his close friends and is happy for them to bring 1 extra each that they trust. For now, from 1-5.
Rating: Moderate/Violent if it fits
Preferred Date/Time: For me, any time from 6pm GMT onwards, barring Teusdays and Saturdays. The week starting the 29th can be before 6pm GMT.

DM Edit: Claimed by @Elz
IC Basis:Thure is the Patron of a Monastery in the Sorrows,and as such it needs to be defended from time to time so as not to become overwhelmed and returned to ruin.
Overview: Some PVE against the undead hordes, Maybe throw in some spice for a CRP Boss fight at the end (The real question is, can the DM beat the last one?)
Loot: Maybe some lost Ignis trinkets, maybe some weapons, maybe some undead have some written knowledge on their bodies about Crafting Materials
Party Size:3-6
Rating:violant
Preferred Date/Time: Tuesday 3/30/21. 4 pm EST.

DM Edit: Claimed by @Elz

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Archiving Part II Event Requests
October 2021 - June 2022

IC Basis: Since her and Aislin's shop is temporarily closed, Maple is in need of some money to support them for the time being, but doesn't want to commit herself to an actual job. Instead, she's decided to take some friends to a ruin she'd found while out traveling in search of treasure - which sounds much more fun than a job anyway.
Overview: An expedition for treasure in some old ruins, preferably with some degree of combat mixed in! Said "treasure" can be in the form of radiants, shiny things, weapons... pretty much anything interesting.
Party Size: Four or less.
Preferred Date/Time: October 30th, preferably sometime like 12-1-2 PM EST? I am flexible though!

Know Summoning
IC Basis: After a series of Silas-related shenanigans, Athryl and some of the crew at Candlewood have some very specific questions for Know, as well as an offering of sorts to present to him for Candlewood.
Overview: A simple summoning and a series of questions.
Party Size: 10-20 or sorts.
Rating Anything.
Preferred Date/Time: Time will likely have to be worked out amongst DM, myself, and the team. But EST timezone preferred.

IC Basis: Its been a good while since he added anything to his hoard, and now that he's got jax's greenlight, hes ready to add another shiney to the collection. Leo would be using his ability to glean rumors from taverns and alleys, and consulting his fellow treasure hunter to find an old ruin to plunder, or place of interest to explore and map.
Overview: I am wanting a treasure hunt/exploration! This doesnt have to be shineys, it can come in the form of lore or random doodads. Sometimes the real treasure is the journey itself. Shineys are definitely a plus tho.
Party Size: [I would expect him and three others for now. His gaggle of gremlin goons.]
Rating: [im fine with moderate or violent.]
Preferred Date/Time: [weekends just work best for me. Im flexbible and can probably do a weekday but it would be like 5 or later. On the coming thanksgiving break wed and fri im off, but wednesday would have to either be before 5 or after 5. (Est i should clarify)]

IC Basis: The greylings are an almost extinct race, almost. The few that remain still want to re-ignite the race into a grand and formidable force again.
Overview: Attempting to locate the few, dwindling numbers of hiding greylings in the world if any.
Party Size: Does not need to be a private event, but I feel at least 3 from my group will come.
Preferred Date/Time: Whichever time works best for the DM.

Status: Declined. Unfortunately- There are no npc greylings to locate in the world. The Greylings that do exist now are the only ones you can gather. You can try and seek other means in finding help or information first, but the event as is will be declined. We can talk in Discord chat if you have any more questions or wanted to clarify
IC Basis: Eren wishes to follow up on a skeleton of a sea creature that a small group of sailors discovered. Eren wishes to gather a crew to collect the skeleton and lug it back to Candlewood.
Overview: Eren and a crew will take a larger ship to the site where they first discovered the skeleton of the sea beast. Hopefully, excavation, collection, and transport will take place in a single event. Anything extra that happens is up to the DM!
Party Size: 4-8
Preferred Date/Time: Will discuss with DM

IC Basis: A servant of the Grey Lady in the form of a Reaper recently confronted him, teaching him new abilities in order to track down and destroy idols of Skraag. One such idol was destroyed successfully, how it is said that more are spread across the land, requiring him to hunt them down.
Overview: Raelur's goal is to search for areas of unnatural undead activity that could indicate another Idol having been erected, taking a small group to clear the way and destroy the idol with his blessings. Depending on how well it goes, this can be a singular event or a small series of hunts to investigate.
Location: The location of these idols is unknown to Raelur, so their locations could vary across the whole continent.
Party Size: I'm considering allowing a party of around 3-5 people, as a smaller group is better to coordinate with and allow for combat to run at a better pace.
Rating: Definitely violent
Preferred Date/Time: As of now, weekends would work best, but I can do weekdays if they're in the afternoon. It can be deliberated further once I know who may be interested to come along.

IC Basis: Having left Visage's grace, Ardaric and the other Apostles of the Sea wish to summon the figment Ocean. Hoping to ask of their wishes and what they want the cult to pursue.
Overview: Saling out into the open ocean, they would offer prayer and moderate sacrifice in the hopes of conjuring forth the entity.
Party Size: 2-5
Preferred Date/Time: Accomdating DM

Completed: Jazzper
IC Basis: Having been invited to a party, Kam has promised to bring some exotic meat from the swamp.
Overview: Pretty simple hunting event, specifically hunting for a beast which is edible.
Party Size: Likely on the smaller side, I'll see who will show up the day of.
Preferred Date/Time: TBD (Best to plan that with DM, but before the 21st of December.)

Completed: Jase
IC Basis: During Raelur's search for a Skraag effigy in the outskirts of Storms Landing, he encounters a strange cave opening leading to a blood pool adorned with skulls and other worrying décor. He intends to returned prepared and in force to investigate it further, and if possible, destroy it.
Overview: Return to the cave with help to test it for Skraag influence, and figure out to dismantle it by hand or with divine aid.
Party Size: 4-6 (Will message people for their availability)
Rating: Most likely violent if there is retaliation
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends preferably, or some time in the afternoon

IC Basis: Aelyth has agreed to go and collect flora samples from the blightlands to the west for Lysander. She aims to take a small group and both collect flora as well as see the state of the place near Praes Divina, from rumours it'd fallen.
Overview: Exploring the area of the blightlands near Praes Divina, seeing if things are significantly worse, taking some samples and maybe killing any unusual creepy things that try to eat them. (Samples I can get with HC.)
Party Size: 3-4. Smaller size.
Preferred Date/Time: Is Saturday 8th possible?

IC Basis: The Apostles of the Sea wish to set out upon the ocean once more in search of the royal elemental Shoreless Gulf. With the hopes to spur its wrath against the two gods fighting for the sea, under promise of power and angelhood.
Overview: An audience with the Shoreless, hopefully peaceful communication.
Party Size: Around 3-5
Rating: Violent due to the nature of the event.
Preferred Date/Time: Up for discussion, preferably along the upcoming week, or the next one.
[Edit] Preferred Dates: Jan 12th, 15th or 22nd, all 5 PM EST

IC Basis: Cieren had the opportunity to clean Theodra's portion of the Shrine of the Pantheon--she now wishes to refurbish it as a Tier 1 Theodran.
Overview: A reconsecration of a Theodran shrine. The pieces have been collected by Cieren Sonnenschutz, and the best way she can figure to seal-the-deal is with a celebratory hunt.
Location: The Shrine of the Pantheon (near the Crossroads) and the fields surrounding.
Party Size: Public event to Theodrans mainly, but allies are welcome to witness! I expect mageaegis and Somnastra
Rating: I suppose lighthearted moderate, no need for rabid deer ;)
Preferred Date/Time: Tuesday 18th of Jan. 5:30est(I should also be able to do Tuesday the 25th! Same time)

*I need someone to be able to place the items on the Shrine.*

IC Basis: After being given a weapon composed of Blooded Silver by Frost and reading about it in a chronicle, Lysander wishes to locate the source of these metal feathers for study—not to hunt or loot, just to understand, ideally. Any feathers procured by him (if at all) would go to Aelyth or Frost as repayment for other deeds.
Overview: Tracking an apparent source of Blooded Silver Feathers, dealing with whatever that accidentally leads to. What is actually in store is entirely up to the DM—I know that’s open-ended but I can always chat about it in private if needbe.
Location: It can really happen anywhere, thankfully. Ideally mid-map, away from the cold.
Party Size: 6ish. Hoping to take Somnastra, Marian, Cieren and Nywyn with Lysander. If others become involved I’ll add them.
Rating: Moderate/Violent are both fine by me.
Preferred Date/Time: Sometime in January, no clue on time of day.

As a note, Lysander, Cieren and Nywyn are all newer characters with the latter two being new players altogether. If said latter two get something cool out of the event then it’s a success to me no matter what.

IC Basis: Ashna's been collecting neat crafts for Linlea's armory. She's heard of Eizholz wood, but her harvesters could never get to the root tips. She wants to make sure there's resources to provide for a blacksmith, and looking for a bit of non-life-threatening adventure to keep her mind sane.
Overview: Mostly exploring the northern area near the GL shrine, in hopes of finding Eizholz root tips.
Party Size: 5 or less, likely... Not sure yet of who to bring
Rating: Moderate-Violent is fine
Preferred Date/Time: Evening PSTs, expect for Jan 16th

I'm busy as well with handling stuff- so this is low priority

IC Basis: A hunt is to be made in search of Winter Wendigos to raise for a future project Hellmann and co have planned
Overview: Hunting in the Northern regions for Wendigos of the Winter variant
Party Size: 6-8, can be discussed with DM if they'd prefer less or more
Rating: Violent Preferred Date/Time: Can discuss with DM

IC Basis: With the giant pillar from the skies falling, Oleg and his friends want to learn a bit about Korog (resumed) pillar. He wants to run a number of tests on the materials, and check their properties.
Overview: Hoping to go and investigate the pillar that fell from the skies.
Party Size: Public to Korog peeps + Candlewood.
Rating: Any.
Preferred Date/Time: Any.

"The party finds a pillar there, made of stone and metals of various kinds. It stands, impenetrable and unable to be chipped at. The markings of Korog are emblazoned upon it. During the strange magical activity, this location was purely unaffected."

This was more straightforward and didn't require an event. If you'd like more clarification- Bump your event ticket.
IC Basis: Lysander and whomever is willing are going looking for crimsonwort.
Overview: I as a player am running low on crimsonwort but the bigger issue is a large population of the server wants to interface with the system and cannot--so Lysander will be looking to procure and then distribute the material (for free) so that other players can interact with it until the item is more procurable to the server at large.
Location: The Ashlands, near the rift (presuming it is IC knowledge that the nether-looking mushroom has something to do with the nether).
Party Size: 4-6? Maybe more. Those that cannot join will be ensured to get some if any can be found in the first place.
Rating: Any.
Preferred Date/Time: Feb. 8th, around 3:00PM EST.

IC Basis: Needing Drakodo for future projects, Branko wishes to venture out into the ashlands, wishing to attain leather of the creatures.
Overview: A hunt for Drakodo for the purpose of attaining some Drakodo leather as, they're a bit uncommon
Party Size: Roughly 5-8
Preferred Date/Time: Can discuss times with the DM

IC Basis: The Reflection's Truth have been on an ongoing basis intended for Visage to have the seas. They are thus interested in having figments that belong in the sea to be merged into Visage's angel Tides.
Overview: Summoning the weakened figment Depths and either convince or coerce them into being consumed under Tides
Preferred Date/Time: 3-6PM EST Weekends

These are a series of events that I am interested in pursuing. I am happy to expand upon any of the following, I just wanted to gage what was most likely/easy to construct. I am a fan of all three. I am sure I would have Player DM's interested in such.

Ruin Puzzle
IC Basis: A ruin of sorts that has been discovered on a study journey - a series of puzzles and different exploration type event that would get the whole of Candlewood involved.
Overview: A series of puzzle-like events that would be in a dungeon type scenario. Both combat and mental puzzles in order to find an answer to a question posed at the beginning of the journey, whatever that may be/worked out. Possible loot/fun things to research at the end of the journey.
Party Size: Anywhere from 5-10, most likely.
Rating: Moderate.
Preferred Date/Time: Time will likely have to be worked out amongst DM, myself, and the team. But EST timezone preferred.

IC Basis: Recollecting the existence of Kralak's army, Branko has opted to try and locate what remains, in order to further his own agenda with the help of those he works with.
Overview: Attempting to locate the remnants of Kralak's forces, and bring them under Branko's command.
Party Size: I imagine roughly 6 players give or take
Rating: Utterly violent
Preferred Date/Time: This can be discussed with the DM TagTeamChampion

IC Basis: Word of a small band of thieves have set up shop in the landing.
Overview: Thief shenanigans. Locate and raid of a thief cubby hole.
Party Size: Guards. there are 6 or less of us. May recruit outside if needed.
Rating: Moderate to Violent
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends, Though time and day will likely need to be discussed with DM once its been picked up.

IC Basis: Going after reports of these supposed 'Dragons' out in the sorrows to investigate and collect their remains to offer to Valiant for a certain goal in mind.
Overview: The realmsguard are venturing out of the sorrows to fight off and save a villiage from Phantoms, throw as many as you want at us, not looking for ooc mc combat but mc crp againts the flying creatures. We do not need props or yields from the creatures, but a body prop for each would be nice. Maybe this could lead us down a event line with our faction lore later on to find some eggs from the source of the wyverns, which keep getting themselves killed somehow.
Preferred Date/Time: Completed @IceandFire

IC Basis: Branko made a deal with a certain smith to bring them samples from the obsidian marsh for study, he’s gathering up - party to head into the forbidden lands.
Overview: Going into the Obsidian Marsh to collect a sizable amount of things like Abyssal silver, Black reed, etc. By all means feel free to have creatures attack us.
Party Size: 6-8, whichever the DM prefers
Preferred Date/Time: Can discuss with DM

IC Basis: In her pursuit to lessen the impact of Vyres on the mortalkind, Ashna has happened upon the location of Melzar's tomb by luck. She seeks to strike the root of where Vyres stem from, and will start there before trickling down to other bloodlines.
Overview: Mostly an investigation around/in the tomb if possible at all, in hopes of tracking or finding Melzar himself.
Party Size: Those of the Lego Divers- and maybe another. 5-6 likely.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends in EST morning/afternoons. Entirely up to Bart.

IC Basis: As frequent traveler to the scenic lands north of Sandaru, Reinhard became aware of the pitstop around the lone tree linked with mysterious experiences. Asking weary travelers about it only made it worse - for they were notorious storytellers, adding to the mystery of the place. These stories were shared with the Cabal & Co; leaving each to believe what they wanted about the place: dangerous or peaceful; mysterious or ordinary; frequented by travelers or abandoned. Naturally, a suggestion to investigate the mystery followed.

Overview: The Empyrean Cabal's first event should, preferably, be geared towards an odd bunch of players in terms of challenges. We have both old and new players, healers and fighters, rush and calculating ones, charming and awkward, knowledgeable and clueless. The main theme we have is exploration of mysterious places, and the pitstop with the creepy tree will be a wonderful introduction to that. Out of activities we could expect from the place: interacting with NPCs (storytellers, travelling-merchants, criminals, creeps), investigating, some fighting. Those and more are up to the preferences of the DM given the flow.

Location: the pitstop north-west of Fallhurst, the Jishrim tree campsite.
Party Size: 8 are expected. Dependent on the attendance and preferences of DM can invite few non-affiliated folk who will be online.
Preferred Date/Time: 24th of April, 4 pm EST (discussed with Jase, if no change of plans should work out)

〘══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════〙
IC Basis: Sylvia and Cael have come across one of the Gateways close to Eldpoint. With the founding of the new Circle of Exploration they are looking to explore what it could mean and what it does.
Overview: The event revolved around exploration- learning as much as possible about the gateway. Perhaps a puzzle, a mystical happening, or something meaningful for the circle of exploration in Candlewood to discover!
Location: There is a gateway with snow about it down closer to Eldpoint. I will get a dynmap screenshot when I have the availability to do so.
Party Size: 6 people will be what we cap it at- but it'll be open to those in the Circle of Exploration
Rating: Moderate would be preferred.
Preferred Date/Time: I would prefer to work it out with the DM!

IC Basis: Freia, in search of creating something permanent- a monument, perhaps, stumbled apon a large cavern in the north. There's only one problem- It's occupied by bandits! Consulting the Cabal, she's recruited a group of people to help her infiltrate the cave and conquer it; hopefully increasing the notoriety of the Cabal -and herself- and solidifying it's place and significance in the realm

Overview: Hoping for heavy, dramatic character development and stealth/combat. Maybe catered to people with less dice. Discovery of a region

Party size; TBD, discussing with Cabal. 8~9 people likely. Less may show up.

Preferred Date/time: TBD with DM+Party, though sometime in June is likely

IC Basis: Edger grows curious about the growing Fiend possession problem. Believing that they are originating from the Nether he wishes to organize a small scouting party to go in and see what changes they can find within.
Overview: Exploring the Nether to see what changes have happened and if they can discover any clues Fiends and Possessed individuals.
Party Size: 5-6 people, open call for anyone to join.
Preferred Date/Time: Sunday works best, Around 1pm Est

Event idea by Heie
Behest of blargtheawesome and IceandFire in-character.

IC Basis: Lana Silveira... Director of the Circle of Lore of Candlewood, Superior Snorkaflux of Frostwarts and former Gelehrte of the Kaltic Court... these are titles Lana holds with pride. Yet there is a singular title gifted to her as of late she feels she has never earned. 'Greatest Scholar of Altera.' No... For all the books and studies Lana has conducted, there are none of which Lana truly claims as her own original findings.

They are all secondary sources (aside from that one time she entered a Star Ship and helped save the entire race of Immortal Constructs and possibly the whole of Altera)-- nothing of her own findings nor primary discovery. In recent months, no amount of comfort her husband can give nor greatest of friends eased her mind regarding this matter... for she knows the only solution she can hold true in her heart is that of victory-- something, just something-- she can finally claim she helped discover herself to share with the Realm.

As such... there are three great mysteries which dominate Altera Four.
The Immortal Kings... the Leylines... and finally, most mysteriously, the Precursors.

Recently appointed by Nwalme and Athryl to be Director of Lore in Candlewood, Lana seeks to lead a grand task force of scholars to locate the Precursors of old, their remannts and to develop understanding, theories of their nature, culture and race.

Only then, potentially, may Lana rest easier beneath the stars that
guide her.

Overview: Lana wishes to lead a large group of scholar-adventurers to discover remnants of the Precursor race, in hopes to find archaeological dig sites, possible ruins and-- hopefully-- the discovery of what lead to the race's decline before Alteran arrival in the Third Exodus. This may be a short event chain, should a DM be interested, wherein old lore may finally be discovered through danger and intrigue.

The Precursors were the race of insectoid-humanoids that existed on Altera Four in the Northern Kingdoms, Eastern Continent and the Sorrows long before the Third Exodus forced Alterans into this Realm. It was lore written long ago as early as 2014 by Naelwyn to add intrigue into Altera in the form of a (mostly) extinct race. In those days, Bartooliinii lead an event through a trap-infested pyramid that I still remember fondly to this day, leading to the discovery of Szck'ilm: a golden enchanted schimitar (in days before enchantments) as well as exo-skeleton armour. Sadly, to my knowledge, the lore did not see a continuation until 2-3 years ago where some people physically met some of this race, as well as the lingering lore implication members of this race are part of Qlippoth's army.

Vague lore makes for wonderful event material, as it gives an opportunity for it to be given a more fleshed-out tune in the form of exciting events wherein a group of dedicated scholar-adventurers seek out ruins/digs/artifacts and possible living members of this race to learn of their history, culture and fate.
I am seeking both a scholarly outcome to this whilst also hoping for an Indiana Jones-esque adventure. Lore discoveries in style!

Location: Anywhere the remnants may be found, albeit harsh desert lands or thick forest where the canopy hides all light: where they are hidden, we hope to find.

Party Size: To allow the event primarily to be around Candlewood members, I would say between 8-10 members. These are, fundamentally, Candlewood events lead by Lana-- thus a focus on Candlewood characters would be ideal.

Rating: Moderate / Violent.
Digging something up might not be too dangerous aside from some bugs, but dungeon delving potentially would be considerably violent.

Preferred Date/Time: Weekends would be perfect. A great deal of planning and talking may be undertaken beforehand, so no dates-- no rush. A well planned event or event-chain is better than a rushed one.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
July 2022 +

IC Basis: Reports have reached the Sularians of Feral Vyres in the Sorrows causing havoc. The Sularians decide to do a good deed
Overview: The Sularians hunt some vyres
Party Size: 6-7
Preferred Date/Time: Weekdays, any time

IC Basis: Maple has heard rumors of an old manor deep in the wilderness, whose inhabitants, supposedly, ~mysteriously vanished~. She'd like to drag some friends out to investigate and search for treasure and riches left behind.
Overview: A classic treasure-hunt in some kind of old ruin, with traps and adventure and peril and the like. Some mild combat might be fun too.
Party Size: Three or four
Preferred Date/Time: Starting in the early afternoon would be best!

IC Basis: After a hunting party returns from the tundra with most members dead and others gravely injured, Ellie gathers a group to go investigate what beast caused it and put an end to it before any other hunters can get hurt.
Overview: A hunt of something big in the tundra. I'd like to leave what it exactly is up to the DM so they can choose something they're comfortable doing. Basically just bringing some volunteers to kill it and bring its head or other trophies back to the hall of beasts for a shrine to the people it killed.
Party Size: 8, I'll keep it public but priority will go to people who are politically affiliated with Stoltfar. All other slots can be first come first serve, but obviously wont welcome people Ellie dislikes as they would be signing up with her IC.
Rating: Given the context, violent. I want it to be challenging.
Preferred Date/Time: Preferably in early August and a Friday or Saturday. Time cannot start later than 9 BST (4 EST). Just claiming this now so we have plenty of time to organise it.

══════════════════
IC Basis:
During his travels as a herdsman, Jorvun catches word of a threat from passing travelers on the road. It is said to be arising in the western reaches of the continent, and he seeks to put an end to it. It's a particularly urgent matter to him, given the proximity to Blackrush, his hometown.
Overview: War—battles, scouting, diplomacy, all that
(There's a doc somewhere in the Event discord with more details, regarding the two sections above. I can clarify via forums or discord if necessary)

Party Size: Roughly 5 are interested in joining this effort. I'm willing to open it to sign-ups (with some curation) if that's preferred by the DM.
Rating: Violent, naturally. As for difficulty, I estimate medium(?), but I trust the DMs to know how to make it a fun challenge.
Preferred Date/Time: Around January-February, when school work isn't too bad, but I can make it work later in the year. Preferably EST evenings/nights, but on weekends and Wednesdays I have more free time earlier in the day.
══════════════════

Completed Solus
IC Basis: The woman was simple in her needs, seeking only companionship. She was a woman of the wilds, and just wanted something that could keep her company as her partner maintained his duties outside the home. She wasn't really picky in the creature she would find, but only wanted something she could be close to.
Overview: A hunt to find a cute pet, hopefully no need to kill anything, but it's a wild card.
Party Size: 3-5 [Doesn't need to be a big party]
Rating: Moderate, but can lean to Violent if necessary
Preferred Date/Time: Flexible, though time is preferred after 4PM EST

Additional Note: Don't take if you're battling burnout or feel obligated to! Take care of yourself first!

IC Basis: Lana gazed up at the night sky with a frown. Void black temporary replaced with a slight blue with that new acursed twinkling little star. It will go away in a few days, something that the blonde did not actually know as she began making plans. Her husband has been quite upset about this whole ordeal-- the previous Aor deserts she once helped navigate through now rumoured to be infested with literal Hell. The Nether rooting its flora in Altera is never a good thing, as to Lana it means literal Corruption has made its way to Altera.
This once meant the end of the Realm. Or worse, the arrival of Immortal King golems or ... Uriel or something.
Still. Possessed and new demons were here to stay. Something she knew hardly anything about, only the nature of Corruption and why its a terrible, terrible thing.

Yet something blossomed on the side of Lana's head. Literally. A Wither Rose. When Raelur perished, she inherited the wonderful keepsake from the death of a Wither itself. From the most horrific thing in creation, literal Corruption and one of Queen Grief's worst creatures, there is... life. Being a mage of Life has nothing to do with it. Lana is simply facinated. After all, what is alchemy without Crimsonwart and, previously, Netherwort? Corruption can bloom alien flora and fauna.

If the Realmsguard can kill a Wither, well... she'll be safe in their company on a study quest to the deserts when the encounter something new, right?

Overview: An event expedition to the south deserts to gather new flora and investigate the mutated wildlife.

Location: The New Eden / Deserts of the South (preferably the north part, furthest away from any interactions with Dranoden's minions).

Party Size: Realmsguard. Maybe 5-6?

Rating: Violent, I expect. Picking Netherish flowers is rarely without a Netherish monster-- though in this case, a desert creature of Hell.

Preferred Date/Time: Discuss with DM. Weekends are usually best, early evenings.

IC Basis: Upon regaining courage and seeing a path forward, Reinhard gathers a new party to descent once again into the depth of Hellscape, the Labyrinth of Sins. With fresh new souls to explore the accursed maze there comes a danger - will they succumb to the lures of place, falling into traps, will they be witty enough to avoid, or strong enough, to confront the beast guarding the place?
Overview: Continuation of exploration of the Labyrinth of Sins. Previous adventures {x} and {x}. Out of activities we would like to navigate in the Labyrinth with the help of the previously discovered map (if we do not forget it), and collect some of the damaged busts found in previous run, ended short by the crazy chase.
Party Size: 5-8
Rating: Violent, difficulty wise will be determined by overall stats of the party with DM
Preferred Date/Time: We have great timezone differences, but I think most can make it around 7AM GMT on weekends. Shall fill in with DM and party when2meet.

IC Basis: Gwyrthiol and his companions are looking for new or old diseases and plagues to spread in their determination to Skraag. As a result, they're trying to look for traces of Pox Arcana to harvest and store.
Overview: Looking to have perhaps a skirmish? Maybe a secret foundation where Pox Arcana is still being kept that needs to be forcefully taken?
Party Size: 3-5
Preferred Date/Time: 2-5pm EST, weekends.
Other notes:
We're not sure if Pox Arcana exists anymore beyond IC books and rumours, and so it depends if this is OK'd by you guys.

IC Basis: Aleksei knows there is an ongoing demonic invasion in the south. He knows where the grove is. He has an army. He intends to attack the grove in the south with his army.
Overview: I don't know if he would be stopped on the way or not by some other force. If he is able to reach the grove unharassed, then if the walls are manned he would setup siege equipment and settle in for a siege. If the walls aren't manned, then he'd waltz inside and start attacking things.
Party Size: Most likely, something in the range of 10+.
Rating: This is probably going to be very violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Any time works for me.

IC Basis: uriel thinks highly of his abilities. uriel wants to be the first to kill the demon general prince guy.
Overview: uriel wants to be the first to kill the demon prince general guy with the emotional support of his friends.
Party Size: 3. uriel, aryn and podric.
Rating: bloody and violent.
Preferred Date/Time: to be discussed later with dm if thats cool because its a case of getting all 4 people on at the same time.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
2023+

IC Basis: Elthea approached Melarue about the strangeness in the south, the Warped Eden, and Melarue has agreed to help lead a small group to examine the flora and fauna around but also wishes to see if they can't see why the area has begun to recede somewhat.
Overview: A small excursion to the lands to the south to see why the effects have lessened, as well as to take the time to study the flora/fauna still present.
Rating: As violent as the area dictates.
Preferred Date/Time: Will work around DM times/dates if able, otherwise working out the specifics.

Completed: Solus
IC Basis: Seeking to lower the undead presence near camp Frostlight, Frost seeks to gather a small group to purge the area of some of the undead.
Overview: Undead killing, Learning more about the region nearby
Location: In the wilderness around Camp Frostlight, and the grey lady shrine.
Party Size: 4-5, Limited to those who know of the camp of Frostlight
Preferred Date/Time: Under discussion possibly after Sunday

IC Basis: As a wandering hunter Jerr'co is always out looking for the next honorable kill. Having heard word during his travels of the great Garulf being the pinnacle of hunts it only makes sense to shoot for the moon. He does not know the exact location of one but seeks to track one down with the allies that he recruits.

Overview: A hunt! As revised- A singular hunt. An all out battle with the big bad wolf. Give us what ya got. This shall not be taken lightly.

Location: I would hope the wilderness but dealers choice where it leads us.

Party Size: I'm thinking 6 but it can be discussed.

Rating: Violent - Absolute Violence.

Preferred Date/Time: TBD - Can work with the DM.

IC Basis: Salazar has endured many years of research or otherwise study, seeking a way to remedy an issue that is intrinsic within his relationship to his wife- she is a Moor, with extended life; whilst he is only human. A fear of being lost to time while the only person he's ever loved carries on in a deeply rooted thing with him. Thus, with knowledge garnered regarding Vyres, and in particular those of the Noble branch- Salazar seeks to find a way to discover this power, and earn himself extended life beside his bride.
Overview: In a rough sort of fashion, my expectation/wishes are to have my character achieve Vyreism in a fashion that'd allow him to go down the Noble bloodline, without necessarily needing to go through a player. I've far more interest in interesting NPC interactions, or otherwise trying to seek out/earn something on my own accord through actions. Whether the event is combat oriented, puzzle related, story heavy, or a mix of all things- I'm interested in experiencing something that'll leave a mark on my character, preferably.
Location: Anywhere, really. Cities, wilderness, deep dark caves or ancient crypts- I think most locations could fit Salazar's whole deal.
Party Size: This would most likely be personal, with perhaps one or two people. The expected would be myself and Cukie1 , though perhaps it'd be plausible that The Cinnaroll would be allowed to tag along, should they decide they wanted to!
Rating: Either or. Moderate is most expected, but violence isn't unexpected, either.
Preferred Date/Time: This would be better worked out at the moment that things are planned, as my work shifts are planned about a week or two in advance, its hard for me to have specific days as my workdays change pretty randomly.

Completed by: Retro_hagrid
IC Basis: It’s been many, many years since Asero ventured up north for a hunt of this nature. And despite the many holes in his memory, his time in the thick, snowy forests surrounding Queensport still live vivid in his head. When the kingdom put out a call for help in investigating disappearances in the outskirts of the city, nothing could have prepared Crow for the night ahead. He just expected bandits.

Instead, he witnessed a night of horror as a creature - or multiple, for all he knew - assailed the party. He remembers, specifically, how it tore his friend to shreds with long, black claws, how its teeth effortlessly ripped into his friend’s throat.

But that was years ago. And now, an older, more skilled Crow stands in his trophy room, musing on how, between the skull of a cave wendigo and the skeleton of a woodland wendigo, all that’s missing is a Northern Wendigo to complete the set.

It’s time to delve into the frost-covered forest again.

Overview: A simple hunt for the northern wendigo. Multiple is great, it’s intended to be a fun, dangerous hunt to test Crow’s skill and prompt teambonding within the party he forms. Intended “loot” is simply the fruit of the hunt for the trophy room and a fun story, but if HC items (hide, bones, whatnot) is possible, all the better.
Location: Intended to take place outside Queensport, where Asero first fought the creature when it was initially introduced to lore.
Party Size: 8, maximum. Small party.
Rating: Violent, most likely
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends, my timezone is CST

IC Basis: Kharn has seen most of the Continent mapped, he has a ship, he has friends and a loyal crew. He lives at the peak of the world and he finds himself waking up one morning, looking out of his window and thinking; "What if I sail that way? And I don't stop."
Pack the ship to the brim and beyond with supplies, food, water and fuel. If we sail North, off the charted maps, will we find that we are on a Globe? A flat disc-world on the back of a Giant Tortora. I'm unsure if this has been explored before, or if so, how far. The Sea of Storms & Shoreless Gulf brawl is to the West so they should be able to safely stay far away from getting involved within that. There are no plans to starve to death, so once the halfway point is reached on supplies, they can turn about and head back.
Overview: An expedition North. How far does the Ocean extend. Santa? The North Pole? A Gigantic Northern Giga-Kraken? It's a voyage of Discovery.
Party Size: I could see it being anywhere from 5-10.
Rating: I suspect VIOLENT because of venturing into the harsh environment and unknown territory. Not necessarily expecting Violent out of conflict.
Preferred Date/Time: TBD depending on who says yes and which DM picks it up.

IC Basis: Halvar is intent on making a forge like no other. A witches forge infused with enchantment and spellcraft. But first, he needs the means to provide the anima necessary for such, his gestalt. To provide this, he intends to hunt down elementals of varying types, all with the strength necessary to complete the task at hand. He is adept with elemental knowledge so he knows the general locations at which they would be found, and he has crafted vessels in which he will contain these elementals.
Overview: To hunt a powerful elemental of each type to contain within handcrafted and specified vessels and bind them using animancy. This might take a few different times to fully complete depending on what the DM has in mind. I am willing to discuss such!
Party Size: 5-7
Rating: Moderate to Violent, depending on the elemental
Preferred Date/Time: Any days aside from Wednesdays and Thursdays can be worked around with the DM

IC Basis: Matthias would finally like to get his revenge on the Prince of Despair by attacking him on his terms. Through a ritual of summoning, he plans to attack Dranoden with a group of people
Overview: Through a ritual of summoning, Matthias will attempt to storm the fiends home in an attempt to finally end the fiends life (I understand this is very likely not to happen in one event alone)
Location: Wherever DM decides best. Summoning can happen anywhere
Party Size: 6-8 depending on group interest
Rating: Very Violent
Preferred Date/Time: Anytime, anyday. Will discuss further with DM

Event: [X]
IC Basis:
In the following weeks, several accounts would be given of, seeing a shadow lurke the treelines and, hunters, farmers and sheep herders not returning by dusk.

With the hysteria growing, an armed flock of citizens assissted by a few guards from the Landing would venture into the woods west of Storm's Landing. None of them would return, with no trace of them being found.

With people starting to fear leaving their home,s, travelling anywhere west of the Landing, Erwin would begin to organize a hunting party to pin down what the beast is, track it down and put an end to it's terror.

After hearing out several accounts and inspecting the mutilated bodies. The conclusion came:
A garulf is hunting the forests of the Landing.

With a very recent attack being reported the party would head out to finally hunt the garulf down and put an end to this terror on the people.

Overview: A garulf hunt! Tracking and stealth plays a big role in the event, aswell trying to set up a bait, trap if needed. But if the party makes too much noise or too slow, will become the one haunted by the Garulf.
Party Size: 6 players!
Rating: Very violent, can't really deal with a Garulf by other means.(As far as I know)
Preferred Date/Time: Somewhere in the weekends with a start time between EST 2pm-6pm.

If needed I can assisst in preparing the event with prep work at location, loring books&items and so on.

I'll give another go with this but. Yeah, Garulf hunts are a bit too much lately...

IC Basis: Torbjörn is interested in crafting with Arbori leather, and wants to source it himself with the help up 2-3 others. He is aware of their presence in the Central Forests, as much of his time is spent living within the woodland.
Overview: A hunt for Arbori and the collection of their leather/any other unique materials from them. This hunt will also be dedicated to Theodra, a very brief sermon will be held for her before the event. With this, I'm prioritizing characters who are Theodra inclined that wish to join the hunt.
Party Size: 2-4, including Torbjörn.
Rating: Violent. I'm up for anything else to come up during the hunt as well if the DM wants to throw anything in!
Preferred Date/Time: anytime Tuesday to Thursday, after 3pm EST. Friday may work, but only after 7pm EST.
(Exception for the 15th, cannot do until after 5pm EST)
  • As a side note, I'm hoping to keep this event under 3 hours, but no worries if it goes a little over.
If possible, I’d be commandeering this into MY request instead of Somnastra’s.

IC Basis: After a previous trek into the Warped Eden zone, Lysander would convene with the other rangers about revisiting and investigating the territory for traces of Dranoden.
Overview: Possible study of the portal used by Dranoden, if it can be reaccessed. If not, searching for other instances and possible sources of the flora in the region. And the horrible creatures from within need be dealt with in the immediate. Maybe a big demonic dragonfly.
Location: Southern desert zone, within the sphere of corrupt influence.
Party Size: Around 6!
Preferred Date/Time: Whenever works!

IC Basis: With the Ivory King having been defeated, and no large scale threat to take his place, the rangers have started to get a bit antsy. In this time of relative peace, it's still best to keep busy and that's what they plan to do.
Overview: A group plans to push into the hellscapes, looking to document changes in territory and any new players since the fall of a powerful demon. A good fight is also easily(and likely) in the cards.
Party Size: Likely around 6
Preferred Date/Time: Will work this out with the DM, likely weekends.

IC Basis: Upon word of a mysterious and severe storm north of Ashstadt, Elthea returns to the city to gather scholars and other folk, in order to investigate. They wish to discover the origins of the storm, why it has formed, and its purpose.
Overview: I want to investigate the storm in the roleplay announcements! It'll be a more scholarly-themed sort of expedition, but I'm not opposed to facing off against the dangers both natural and unnatural, within.
Location: The storm thingy north of Ashstadt, east of Queensport (it's in the Badlands)
Party Size: Up to 6.
Rating: Preferred to be like, moderately dangerous, but it'll probably wind up being Violent.
Preferred Date/Time: Preferred to be in the afternoon EST, but otherwise will be worked out with the DM.

Completed by Elz
IC Basis: The venture into the desert has given insights into the Warped Eden's spread of Corruption. Netherish fungus seems aspread with beasts akin to possessed, this she is aware and all too keen to hopefully remove one day. However... research is only as good as the tools you have. A proper comparison is not possible without the right items.

Overview: A study expedition into the Nether with the Realmsguard once more, in hopes of collecting native flora and hopefully not (but absolutely will) encounter some native fauna!

Party Size: 5-6 hopefully (at least 4)
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends, early evenings

Please, absolutely no rush with this. We can do this next year sometime.

IC Basis:
After recieving her blessing from Ignis Synnove and fighting in the Ivory War, Yelena returned to the place she was raised: a small church and school in the heart of Anhald. However upon returning to her home, it was seemingly abandoned by those who once inhabitited it. She refurbished the church with her own funds, maintaining its presence for the moment -- but Yelena now wishes to know what happened to the residents of this once homely place of her divine.
Overview:
It is a search for those who are lost, which may lead to conflict, reunion, or violence. The search would be around npc people Yelena would have known during her life in the church. The event could start with some knowledge of where they might be found, like clues within the church or other passing knowledge, and could can evolve from there. This is meant to start as a more introspective, humanity focused event or series that expands the purpose of the region (the church/Anhald), and reflecting on the effects of diminishing faith.
Location: It should start in the northern region areas, around the church, and then potentially lead elsewhere.
Party Size: A party of 3-6 members would be present, Yelena would seek out those willing to help
Preferred Date/Time: I am available on mostly every weekend. I will be gone for most of the beginning of December, but after Christmas I will be completely free.

IC Basis: Vowrawn and whoever he can con into backing him up, in his relentless pursuit of spiritual good boy points from his Exalt and his Goddess is wishing to go out and destroy a Skraagite Leaning Bandit Gang that is fooling around in the North.
Overview: Local God Botherers Beat Up On Zombies and Bandits
Location: No location in mind, only condition it should be up north
Preferred Date/Time: I'm usually free on weekends and weekday nights apart from tuesdays.

Claimed by: Completed Retro
IC Basis: Xandar and a group of his new friends wish to attempt a summoning of Dranoden using offerings and a ritual to try open a connection to him. Their ultimate goal is to see if he would be willing to aid in Aleksei's return as they believe he's lost in Hell and or dead/injured.
Overview: A demon divination
Party Size: A powerful party of 5 children
Rating: Violent most likely
Preferred Date/Time: Sometime in the EST evening- /prefferably/ a Monday or Tuesday for myself but we'll probably have to do a when2meet or something

IC Basis: Recent scouting of the south has revealed a demonic force in the south. The rangers want to find out how large of a force they would be dealing with, and how they managed to get there in the first place.
Overview: Scouting event near warped eden, to figure out what's hip happening over there.
Party Size: Looking at likely 6ish.
Rating: Assumed moderate/violent.
Preferred Date/Time: We'll do the when2meet for you solus :heart:

IC Basis: After continuous tricks and games played on him, Matthias is finally choosing to throw all of his resources at Dranoden. He plans to start the needed steps to see the eventual death of the tyrant.

Overview: Entering through the portal in the Ashlands, Matthias will attempt to follow the path he has been taken multiple times to reach Dranodens realm. From there, he will possibly make an outpost or attack any that might linger.

Party Size: 6

Preferred Date/Time: Anytime after 6EST on weekdays but can be discussed with DM.

IC Basis: Xiqu has been telling Lerina about the existence of Faes. Now armed with the knowledge that these creatures are "tricksters" as she puts it, Lerina would like to find some to satisfy her curiosity. See what they are like, and try to interact with them as best she can.
Overview: Would like a myserious type of event. Not so much combat based but more where the party can meet some Faes and learn about them. Rather they walk away with a good or bad impression I don't mind.
Party Size: 2-4 people
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends, afternoon for MST

Status nexscarecrow
IC Basis: In need of a distraction and looking to get back to her archaeological roots, Laisa has been asking around and reading up about any potential hot spots for digs and came across a lead on where she might find some interesting items. However, she is warned that a monster lurks nearby, and thus seeks a party for some extra protection.

Overview: An archaeological dig for mundane artefacts (I mean really mundane, don't even necessarily need props for them. Laisa would be happy finding a wooden spoon as long as it was old) with a potential for a dangerous combat encounter with some kind of beast in the process.

Location: Anywhere where it makes sense to have a buried/partially buried old settlement or structure.

Party Size: 3-6

Rating: Violent because combat and beast and such

Preferred Date/Time: Fridays and Saturdays starting at like 4-5 EST would work best (however if there is literally any chance it could be picked up before the 21st I am much more flexible for the next few days. Completely understand if this is too soon.)

IC Basis: Luna wants to do some research on Gryphons' behavioral patterns for her bestiary, via locating and observing a Gryphon nest, and possibly setting up an observation point for further study.
Overview: A search for a Gryphon nest, no capturing or hunting, just observation/research. Looking for a basis to write an IC book on Gryphons.
Location: The wilderness west of Veraci, where Luna and her friends previously saw a Gryphon hunting.
Party Size: 3-4
Rating: Moderate. Obviously open to violence because dangerous creatures.
Preferred Date/Time: Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, as well as weekends.

Would prefer a focus on environment/lore rather than combat if at all possible!

IC Basis: While his party was nearly wiped and his friends all killed, Matthias simply cannot halt in his march against Dranoden. He'll pick himself up by his bootstraps and try again.

Overview: Another Dranoden event, entering the exact same way as before hoping to get further. Matt found what he thought was a fortress.

Party Size: 7 bold individuals
Preferred Date/Time: Will work with DM.

IC Basis: With Dranoden's apparent ascension, a group of Ranger/Ranger Adjacent seek to investigate the Night Star's domain.

Overview: Like scouting and attacking, depending on the status of the fortress/domain with the intent of learning anything more about the Acension that they can. They will, if possible, seek to free any remaining souls or mortal slaves that may be left within.

Party Size: 7-8

Preferred Date/Time: Likely a weekened, but much more I do not know. a When-To-Meet will be set up with the DMs to coordinate/

Status Solus
IC Basis: Amelie desires to set out into the worlds unknown corners and forgotten shadows, not is search of glory nor fame, but instead simply lost fragments of times that came before her, to do this, she has assembled a small team, each as curious as the last as to what secrets may await

Overview: A bunch of non-combatant misfits are wanting to go search ruins for cool lore, we're not seeking combat, more so just wacky and strange story telling with information gathering. Can be a single event or multiple, there's no preference. Loot is nice, but not necessary beyond literature.

Party Size: 3-6 people
Rating: Moderate (Not looking for combat, but it's definitely a possibility if the dm wants it)
Preferred Date/Time: Any time between the 7th of july to the 25th, I'm in the PST time zone and preferably any time after 4pm

Status Reedie
IC Basis: With Dranodens ascension. Its time to move things out of his vault and too a safer location before raiders and bad guys do.

Overview: Scouting, Dialogue with remaining demons, A fight with some raiders might be fun

Rating: Lets say Violent to be fun!

Preferred Date/Time: Whenever you want bb ;) (sometime after 6:30 pst thur-mon or on a tuesday or wednesday)

Status Solus
IC Basis: Lono and the Roost of Rahkay'inu on their air ship will be journeying to where Vata’inu had fallen into the ocean. The group will be exploring the depths in search of artifacts/relics and other historical objects that have significance to Manna and the Three Sisters to reclaim and bring home to the barren egg of Manna.
Overview: This would be treasure-hunting event in search of artifacts/relics and other historical objects that have significance to Manna and the Three Sisters.
Location: Wherever staff feels the location of Vata'inu's remains to be appropriate.
Party Size: Possibly 4-8 people. Depends on how schedules align.
Rating: Moderate event feels appropriate for a rating. Unsure how deadly exploration/treasure-hunting usually is.
Preferred Date/Time: Whenever a DM is free and our schedules align.

IC Basis: The Darkened Clutch wish to continue the mission of enslaving Dranoden to Jishrim. After taking back the Grove, they wish to go on the offense now instead of the defense.
Overview: The group would like to travel to the Hellscape, cause some damage towards Dranoden — and ultimately kidnap a lesser fiend in his flock to offer up to Jishrim as a servant. I imagine it will be heavily violent and tough to do.
Party Size: 5-8.
Preferred Date/Time: Will work out with DM.

IC Basis: After conferring with Geormorren, - the Empyrean Cabal sets on a quest to find the Basilisks in the Ashlands, to establish a first contact. Cabal's main goal - to have an audience with the Queen. First, they will look for signs of basilisk activity on the shorelines - using advantage of their tarwood rowboat. Should they fail - they will visit the rumoured to be controled by demonic forces Nether Rift Castle - to see if fiends still retain control of it or not.

Overview: We are seeking for diplomatic and combat challenges - with the Basilisks and other Ashlands creatures, that we might upset in our journeying around.

Location: Ashlands, the Nether Rift castle, - and potentially, - if we are successful - Hellscape itself.

Party Size: roster of 9, - factual attendance will be around ~6 people.
Preferred Date/Time: As usually we will organize when2meet with DM(s).

Status Elz
IC Basis: Seeker and the others have sufficient reason to suspect there’s more to be learned from the Citadel of Dranoden. From the ‘mouth’ of one of its generals it has only just begun.
Overview: The Strike Team seeks to plunge the blade deeper and pilfer the insides of the lair to learn and ransack what they can. This is all with the intent to hurt the Night Star.
Party Size: Roughly 8
Preferred Date/Time:Likely not for another two weeks. Som OOCly needs to return from distant shores. A W2M will be set up to coordinate.

Status Solus
IC Basis: After a halted expedition into the fortress of Dranoden, Matthias will lead the group back into the path they had crushed prior and hopefully find themselves closer to their goal.
Overview: The first event was cut short due to time restraints and whatnot. This is the secondary event to see if we can't reach further.
Party Size: 6-7
Preferred Date/Time: Will work with the DM

IC Basis: The demon party has started to fracture and splinter, but a plurality of them at least are getting together for one final hurrah. Some intend more after this, some intend for this to be their final act.
Overview: We're opening a new rift to Big D in the sky.
Party Size: 2-11 depending on scheduling and availability.
Rating: Hopefully this time he actually kills us all instead of babying out.
Preferred Date/Time: Sunday-Wednesday because I have those days off usually ty.

Status Solus
IC Basis: Yelena's fervent desire to spread the teachings of Ignis Synnove and defend her faith leads her to embark on convent missions to confront groups of individuals rumored to be practicing demonic magic. She believes it is her duty to challenge their beliefs, seek the truth, and protect the innocent from the corrupting influence of evil gods/demons.

Overview: Yelena receives information from a trusted source within her convent that a secluded village has fallen under the sway of a cult devoted to an evil deity. The cult's practices include forbidden rituals and the worship of demons/evil gods. Yelena and party sets out to infiltrate the cult, uncover the truth, and challenge them and their beliefs in some way. This is looking to satisfy some of her convent goals and decrease convergence/undead in neighboring regions.

Location: Nestled deep within a northern forest or such a place prone to isolation and evil activity

Party Size: 3-5. Yelena will seek allies who can aid her.

Rating: Violent rating.

Preferred Date/Time: Afternoon/evening EST hours, can coordinate with DM

Status Jase
IC Basis: Having heard the good news, hopeful Cabal sets on a journey through Hell in hopes of meeting Her again, with more specialized gifts this time. They shall set-off from Ivory King's fortress due to Dranoden's rift shenanigans, and move by land, following the guiding gift they were blessed with. Shall they find challenge along the journey? And at the end of it, - shall they find her on throne of the late Basilisk Queen, - or someone else?

Overview: This is continuation of [https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/0-slithery-trace.56201/]. At that event Reinhard had been gifted with an ethereal serpent-guide that should lead them to Basiliska's place. We want to talk to Her, and find out how the meeting at the Blackened Ridge went.

Party Size: roster of 9, - factual attendance will be around ~6 people.
Preferred Date/Time: As usually we will organize when2meet with DM(s).

IC Basis: It's the hosting of Fadma, a significant event for the Soolera, in New Soolera by the Solivus - who are led by Abraham. It's the gathering of caravans from across the continent, and the return to their homes to bury their dead, mingle, meet new love or consecrate them, and to celebrate the summers equinox. The Solivu's are the protectorate house of the city, and would like this event to be safe and successful.
Overview: This will be apart of the What We Sow event chain, that may go through a timeline similiar to this post, and other celebratory Fadma activities. There will be opportunities for different player interactions, like shopping, dancing, etc as well as crowd movements; a showcase of Sooleran culture. I'd like to work closely with the help of another DM to facilitate what will and could happen during the event, as it will be based on events that happened during the preliminary phase of the event chain, and will signify the start of the next phase. The DMed portion would deal with NPCs, environmental factors, and several other moving parts that would be timed based.
Party Size: Public Event
Rating: Moderate. May involve high difficulty situations that require quick thinking.
Preferred Date/Time: June 21st (summer equinox) or sometime in that week; I'd imagine this event will be several hours long, and allow people to come/go as they wish. Possibly broken up into different events, depending on the timing.

Status Pending
Status: Fadma has passed, but we can continue this in an event ticket for a different celebration Snowymaximus

IC Basis:
Kristoff has called forth adventurers and scholars to assist him in a series of expeditions across the Continent to recover the Dwarven Relics and remains of fallen holds, that they may be interred into a place of their people and not left to gather dust or worse. He intends to reclaim the treasures of the past and find out more about the settling efforts of his people within the Eastern Kingdoms.
Overview: Ideally, this would be a dungeon dive with the party finding the outpost, making entry and exploring its ruins for signs of Dwarven Relics, Remains and treasure.
Location: Anywhere that the Event Team deems fit for a Dwarf Outpost/Mine/City. To begin with, as close to Dwardun as the team deems possible, though.
Party Size: The party will be roughly 5 people, including myself.
Preferred Date/Time: Weekends. Around 00:00 GMT.

Themes:
Adventuring, Treasure Hunting and Lore Discovery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.