Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] III On the Trail | 5th-6th August, 5EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Alrighty - This means one slot is open now and I'll tentatively open a 12th place in the event some don't show. I foresee violence in the group which I'm fine with but I'll be focusing primarily on the bits and pieces around it, with a lot of atmospheric focus.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This may be a 5:30 start as well but feel free to gather at 5 anyway. We'll begin in the tavern. :)

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
First impression of the event, very interesting take. Imagine you take a bunch of rats and you put them in a maze to find clues of a story. A look into the life of some who live in Storms landing. Of love and betrayal all in the first event. So much was possible, and it was up to the diverse party to stroll through the shoes of curious creatures. Good uses of the stat system, and opportunity for players to shine in their own way. Very excited for the next event tomorrow!

Last edited:

Fredolator

Legend of Altera
First impression of the event, very interesting take. Imagine you take a rats and you put them in a maze to find clue of a story. A look into the life of some who live in Storms landing. Of love and betrayal all in the first event. So much was possible, and it was up to the diverse party to stroll through the shoes of curious creatures. Good uses of the stat system, and opportunity for players to shine in their own way. Very excited for the next event tomorrow!
That was a fantastic event and I agree with all of the above. I am very surprised about the lack of party infighting considering the group we had, and I feel that everybody got a chance to kick ass. Looking forward for tomorrow!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I had a fun time, although the event was chaotic. The trinkets really fit each and everyone of the people who got them, which is nice to see. Overall nice event :)

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
I loved the event, it had tons of people which im normally wary of but the characters clashed in great ways and alot of fun was had 9/10 needed more water :cool:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Ignoring the giant fight at the end... I enjoyed the event for the most part, thought being able to purchase hollowcrafting items from npcs to be really nice. Was neat to get a lot of the more obscure HC items like embalark feathers or archblossom leaves. Although it was a big crowd I found every npc to be rather interesting in their own way. :)