Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] II Sailor's Gamble | 30th July, 6EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1627089321802.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
SAILOR'S GAMBLE

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

II
Another pull from a fragment, this time to the eastern seas. Rumour has it a ship saw something peculiar on its way back to port, and seeks to return to uncover it once resupplied and with a capable crew...

[ OOC ]

This is the second of the Life fragment events, this one themed on a sea based event hosted by the wonderful Solus ! As with the previous, this is a party event, with some focus on those who could not attend the first, For this one, post your character and the equipment they'll be taking on the voyage, said to be setting sail from Alderwood docks.

DATE | 30th July
TIME | 6PM EST
RATED | Violent

Party Roster [8/8]
[x] Eliss Mudpaw11
[x] Raigo GhostKairo
[x] Maple Opal
[x] Hellmann Adam/Byrne
[x] Avalyn Juvix_
[x] Milah Jazzper
[x] Rhothomir Gloonkey
[x] Umbra tyufiire7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Eliss Cuttingthorne
Special Stuff: Tier 2 Jaxite which will likely only be significant for the spell Tides of Fortune [x]
Mundane Gear: Glimmersteel Dagger, Targe Shield, Rope, Gambeson, Longbow (w/ arrows)
Artifacts:
Name: Lucky Edge
Description: A longsword fashioned of quality steel, with an ability granted to the attuned that allows them to shape the tool to Luck's desire.
Effect: Once per day, the attuned is required to roll a dice to dictate the blade's shape for that given day. Once per day, the attuned is granted the ability to re-roll once, provided that the situation is based in luck and not in combat. DM discretion is practiced given this artifact, and all measurements of time apply to OOC days.
1-2: Lucky Edge thins drastically, becoming a rapier within the attuned's hands. The weapon is balanced very well, with a point sharpened and prepared for combat.
3-4: Lucky Edge takes the shape of a mundane steel longsword, with a hilt bound in exquisite leather.
5-6: Lucky Edge shrinks downward, taking on the form of a capable shortsword. The hilt sits comfortably in the hand of the attuned, and its steel is of quality.
Name: Glimpse
Description: A glass eye that functions as any normal eye would, with an iris of shifting golden hues.
Passive: The attuned can somewhat discern the emotions of those in sight, through a subtle coloured aura around their person. A silver glow means they are content, a dull grey indicates they are downcast, while a gold one indicates they are in high spirits. The source and specifics of the emotions are unknown to the blessed.
[Ability - Scope]: After closing their other eye, the attuned is able to focus their vision alike a spyglass, seeing details and movement from afar. They cannot run whilst doing this, or they get disoriented; the attuned also cannot see through hazards any clearer than before (e.g. murky water, fog.) At a DM's discretion, this can allow for advantage on Awareness rolls.

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Raigo Tideborne
+Irrut Warbow (masterworked)
+Various weapons of refined steel (sword, warhammer, etc etc)
+Flaming Sword of Balance
Description: A rather regular short sword, perfectly balanced. The keen observer would see the part where the blade and the grip meet has a black line that is so dark that you cannot quite focus your sight on it.
Effect: Anyone wielding this item with malicious intend will notice that the sword comes alight with dark flames the moment they would strike at an opponent. The flames are hot enough to burn skin, but can't burn through metal. The light they produce is not much more than that of a single candle. The flames will light at the wielder's intend.
Curse: Whoever wields this sword will find that their skin is heavily burnt after the flames go back out. During the flaming, no hurt is felt. However, after the sword has gone back to normal, patches on their skin will show severe third grade burn marks exactly in the shape of the blade - as if a red hot blade has been laid upon their back/stomach/arm/leg/ wherever the burn appears.
Item Holder: Raigo @GhostKairo123​
(subject to change)

Avalyn Juvix_
will fill this later

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Maple!
- Steel chainmail, boots and half-helm.
- Scimitar and a shortsword.
- A pocketful of candy
- Oil and kindling
- Several daggers

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
IGN : Hellmann_F_R_K
Character : Hellmann Kegheart
Special Stuff : Skraag blessed T2 / Noble Azarin Vyre T1
Equipment -
Soul Strand(Artifact), Fire Iron Axe, Dagger, Kite Shield, Rope(Lots of rope), Strange Lantern, , Flasks of water, bandages, a set of needle and thread, 4 torches, bandages, Compass, Yew Crossbow
Stowed Armor : (Choke vine gambeson, Full plate, Aracian Helmet, Chain Coif)
Prepared Armor : Choke vine gambeson

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Avalyn
- Refined Steel Arming Sword
- Bronze Dagger
- Oak Round Shield
- Waterskin
- Dice and Radiant pouches
- Rope

Subject to change, though not particularly greatly

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Milah Sicarus-Freyr
Glimmersteel rapier, blooded silver dagger, steel shortsword, steel buckler, diver's pendant, Jax Holy Symbol, rope, cashmere blanket, rations and water, medical satchel, compass, chainmail hauberk, masterworked Mirrorwood blouse, chokevine blouse, suede gloves, chokevine arming cap and Milah's admiral hat

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Umbra De Noctis
IGN- UmbraNight
-Glimmersteel Cutlass
-Drowning Short Spear (Draws blood and you cough saltwater)
-Of The Sea (Book Artifact that gives me perfect sea legs)
-Adventurer's Signet (Divine Artifact)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is now full - If you can't make it or no longer want to attend, let me know.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Will likely have to pull out : (
Edit: nvm got my dates wrong

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[x] Eliss Mudpaw11 - Lookout
[x] Raigo GhostKairo - Dockhand
[x] Maple Opal - Dockhand
[x] Hellmann Adam/Byrne - Merc
[x] Avalyn Juvix_ - Lookout
[x] Milah Jazzper - Boatswain
[x] Rhothomir Gloonkey - Merc
[x] Umbra tyufiire7 - Dockhand

I'll give everyone a position on the boat in Alderwood, just for the start. If you're better positioned elsewhere, send me a PM

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Nevermind I didn't get the date wrong, I'm probably gonna drop out since I'd be like 30mins late at least (up to an hour maybe more) so someone else is welcome to take my spot if they're available for the whole thing

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 10mins

Nevermind I didn't get the date wrong, I'm probably gonna drop out since I'd be like 30mins late at least (up to an hour maybe more) so someone else is welcome to take my spot if they're available for the whole thing
If you're 30mins late, I'm sure you can come in late if there's no other signups