Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Event Ideas and Musing

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
If people want to get stuff approved I'm still about, but with some rough patches this past few days I'll have to put 'weekend event' on hold as I'm just not in the right frame of mind to DM or do much staff-HW related stuff. Sorry to be a let down there.

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
If people want to get stuff approved I'm still about, but with some rough patches this past few days I'll have to put 'weekend event' on hold as I'm just not in the right frame of mind to DM or do much staff-HW related stuff. Sorry to be a let down there.
You're not a let down if you have RL stuff you need to tend to. Take care of yourself first and foremost :heart:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Some events will be occuring when people are online and one of a few people can DM - It's nothing huge, just smaller scale events to give spawn more activity and something to do while Starfall continues (I'll be giving it back to Kam after). This group are currently the ones able to host small events for you, so keep an eye out. :)
Jeroxia Bartooliinii BrianAT16 Jase

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Strong points raised by Jeroxia and he sets out a vision for character involvement utilising NPCs that I really enjoy.