Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] Greed | September 11th, 3EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1630767432440.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
GREED

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

There are rumours heard within the darker corners of taverns and markets, whispers about a hunt for a prized unicorn and the hoards that Fae have collected being valuable. Others seek to get there before it can happen, but there is not much hope...

[ OOC ]

This has no party limit, there will be some minor combat. This will wrap up this part of the campaign and be one more chance for the campaign items available.

DATE | 11th September
TIME | 3EST
RATED | Violent

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
More information, please

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
[!]
Plans are discovered about an attack on the location tonight, the people attending can chase this up IC.

-

That's the IC bit if you needed it. I'm also putting this back to 6EST - I'm busy most of the day and evening. Apologies.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Sorry folks, I can't do tonight - I'll postpone for now, not sure when just yet

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've got a slot available for today, apologies for terribly short notice but I'll do this today at 3EST. It won't be more than 2 hours, as I have an event at 5, but this should be enough time.