Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Event/Divine Team Updates

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
- - -
It has been a difficult couple of weeks with a lot happening and not a lot of transparency on things going on behind the scenes - I apologise for that in regards to events and server happenings. I hope that this thread will clear up any lingering concerns and to also give a rough outline of what projects we're working on and what to look forward to in the future. If you have any concerns still, feel free to shoot one of the events/divine team members a message (myself included) or post here (or in the discord, too).

Whilst these are not in an exact order, I've tried to put the most urgent ones at the top of the list.

_____________________________​

Spawn Campaign
This is the one closest to completion. I have sections built but not yet finished, and there has been a bit of a lull in spawn events the last week but this project is not forgotten. I am quite confident that this arc will conclude in the next two weeks, certainly by the end of this month.

Immortals Arc
There have been events hosted at the Construct ship that currently have several aspects and lore that is mostly unknown to me - I will be working with the lore team directly to ensure we can find a way to neatly conclude this arc without people who attended them feeling left out or like their RP meant little. Whilst this is high on my list of priorities, I have not yet got a solid event plan, and so this one may take a while. Despite that, I will try to get something in place for those who have ongoing (or, had) interactions in the next few weeks. I'm hoping by the end of next month we've made a lot of progress on this or concluded it entirely.

Volcanic Disturbances
World events, rumours were made that drew groups to the volcano in the north. This one is difficult, for I am not aware of the full extent of the event plan, and I will also be working with lore and the events team to find a satisfactory conclusion to this without those who were involved or have been involved (or even, tried to be) feeling left out. I ask for some patience on this one, as it's a bit lore heavy and will need some things to be written and approved before continuing. It is something also planned for after the spawn campaign conclusion, but it will ideally be resolved by the end of next month or at least most of the way there.

Vyre Rework
The Vyre rework is mostly written and is going through lore for final touches/etc and whilst I have no set time to give in when this will be completed, I will be working to get an event arc written and approved for when it is. This is obviously some time after the spawn campaign conclusion, but its something that will be released in the next couple months.

Life Campaign
A big one, probably one of the bigger projects that have many people invested. This is a divine focused mini campaign that I will be trying to focus on when the matters above get some progress made. I have several ideas for it, some written, but nothing solid in stone is written out as an event plan yet. I will be running it through lore after discussion with the divine team to ensure it works properly, as once it concludes, it should ideally bring in a new system of revival as well which some of you might remember from a thread I made not long back. Whilst I don't want to put a day on its beginnings, I do aspire for this to be in the next couple of months, but its difficult to really pinpoint it. This is the 'campaign' for this year and I intend it to be smaller scale and less grand, factoring in other evets and chains on the side to make things feel more personal.

Qlippoth
Qlippoth is in the Deadlands and the idea behind him being there now is that it provides a sort of constant 'battle ground', a place with conflict and possible events anytime things went near. But this has been through a few DMs and I'd like to get a section of creatures written out more clearly and an underlying plotline agreed on before these events resume. I apologise for those doing things there - It isn't any less dangerous, but I just need a bit of time to be able to sort things out so new DMs can use what is available.

Magic Arc
This arc is a little in flux with recent events, but it will fall behind the life arc regardless. I had intended for this to work alongside the magic rework release, but I do not have a set date on that and I'm not sure on the best approach yet. For the time being, I am content with her being a presence as she is, and slowly regaining power and seeing how her 'cults' try to shape her and direct her.

Power Arc
This is one being handled now, but I wanted to put it out there that I'm deeply sorry for the delays on it and the frustrations those of the original party must feel towards it. I expect this one to be done in the next few weeks, pending the conclusion of the spawn campaign.

Divine Quests, Random Encounters
I feel like once the bigger projects are out the way, we can focus on multiple events/chains that happen around the world in different ways. Things that focus on groups or regions, or just random happenings for those online at the time, to provide interactions and further RP beyond the norm and beyond public events. This one is vague, I know.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Thanks for this announcement as well. Nice to know how stuff is working behind the scenes, since campaigns impact players/the server a lot. Take your time with all the different projects, and they'll all turn out amazing!

Spawn Campaign
This is the one closest to completion. I have sections built but not yet finished, and there has been a bit of a lull in spawn events the last week but this project is not forgotten. I am quite confident that this arc will conclude in the next two weeks, certainly by the end of this month.
I've been enjoying this campaign so far, and can't wait to see how it concludes. The DMs have been awesome!

Power Arc
This is one being handled now, but I wanted to put it out there that I'm deeply sorry for the delays on it and the frustrations those of the original party must feel towards it. I expect this one to be done in the next few weeks, pending the conclusion of the spawn campaign.
Dunder Mifflin 2.2.1 is excited for this!