Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Coronet | 1st August, 5EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1627662218984.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
CORONET
Restoration Campaign

༺═──────────────────═༻

2/3
Whispers spread through the land of a great treasure in the bowels of the ruined megalith outside Sanardú. They seem to come from nowhere, from a passer by, from insects or birds - but further investigation yields that it was a product of the listener's imagination. The site itself seems to show evidence of the truth of the matter, mutilated corpses laid to waste around it, too cruelly and precisely to be the work of animals.
_

[ OOC ]
Not a hunt for artifacts of life, but something else. This is a violent event, and you are consenting to all things by attending.
The six attendees will be picked at DM discretion for a varied party.
Only one will be permitted to leave with the Artifact.
[ Thanks to blargtheawesome for DMing this one! ]

DATE | 1st August
TIME | 5PM EST
RATING | Extremely Violent
[ There is a high chance of death at this event. ]

Party Roster [0/6]
[x] Jeron Sir Arc
[x] Thure kaiser_harding
[x] Umbra tyufiire7
[x] Branko (maybe) Kostadim
[x]
[x] Southgate Old-Seadog

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Apologies for short notice, working on DM availability a bit, Sanardu ruins have an unused section that works for it. Naturally I'll put Aelyth up for attendance, but I'll leave it to the DM.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
I might have to drop out, my apologies

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Yeah I’m probably gonna not be able to make it and if I can I’ll likely be late. Feel free to take me off

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Since Leviathan won't have back up he'll be pulling out of this. However if its possible I'd like to switch him out for Edger since I would like to still attend. However if this isn't possible then that's no problem.

EDIT:
Decided to stretch the legs of Edger

EDIT 2:
Just take me off of the roster, didn't realize I had DnD tonight. Thought it was a different day. Best of luck to you folks.

Last edited: