Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

evansmoot's application [Approved - Alaila]

evansmoot

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
evansmoot
2.How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
The United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, of course!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I do! I know how much it sucks to answer the same question over and over again.
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
I haven't experienced it yet, since, obviously I'm not whitelisted. But I love Minecraft roleplaying servers, it makes survival and creative mode less boring for me. What attracted me to this server was that on MCSL you had 44 out of 70 people online, that's definitely the biggest I've seen out of any roleplaying server.
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes I do, I've roleplayed in about three other Minecraft servers and a few different games altogether.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello guys! My name's Evans and I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now I'd say? Since around 1.6 I think. I'm in high school, in 9th grade and I like to play baseball. I was on the JV baseball team and we almost went undefeated this year, but we lost the last two games. I also went to a world series tournament for our age group in travel baseball down in Panama City, Florida. The reason I want to be a part of this community is because it looks active and full. I don't like those RP servers where you spend one hour writing your character's background story only to log on to a server with six people on it. This community looks extremely active as far as I can tell from the MCSL and from these forums with constant updating and whitelist acceptions. I'm looking to join a new RP server and this one looks AMAZING so I hope you guys can let me in :).

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes I have a few buildings I've created on The Voxel Box creative server, so here they are.
In my imgur account there are three albums, the "El Oro Saloon", built in a crowded Spanish town, the "Virenze Warehouse", which was built in an Italian Renaissance-style city heavily based on Assassin's Creed, and the other album called "Grennstad House", was a home I built for a 17th or 18th century styled Belgium-y town.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I don't lead an entertaining or interesting life, so I doubt you'd want to here about my boring life.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Well, obviously

11. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have :D. Thanks for reading guys hope you accept me!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Meinheld, please don't post on other peoples' applications unless it adds something to the structure or content.
Evan, your application looks very nice, so let's wait for a moderator to read this.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.