Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [!] Epilogue: An End, and a New Beginning

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
61ef350bcce82.jpg

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ❈ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

It went as quickly as it came; in the midst of the night, the city stormed, forces come to liberate, each with their own cause.
At the end, the blood-filled streets, the families weeping over lost loved ones, the city was free. The remnants of the coup, gone.

The fighting still continued in parts into the day, and a few small clashes in the eve. At the end, though, the dawn eventually rose, and things were quiet.

The banners of the Althams flew at the palace, waving in the wind over the gates, the ships came back to shore.

The Heiress to the city, Lady Amelia Rose, walked the streets that day, witnessing all that had happened. She wept as others did, but in her soul a resolve of fire.

The people of this city had seen tragedy before: it would take worse for them to give up hope, to end here.

And so hope remains, and the process of rebuilding homes, families, and peace, begins.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ❈ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

This campaign has been an immense undertaking, and an incredibly gratifying one.

Consisting of thirteen separate events, and countless small RPs in-between, it has been by far the largest campaign I've ever tried to run.

I could not have done it without the aid of my co-author Emmaway as well as the incredibly talented DMs we had throughout,
including Mudpaw11 and Warwolf.

In the end, we had a finale spanning 15 hours over four events, involving an incredible 45 different characters.

These things are not possible without those players and their characters being involved- from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

There will be more to come, for certain.

:heart: