Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emergence

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The entire continent suddenly has each and every one of its doors suddenly fling open. Portcullises and drawbridges, not to mention some especially flimsy
doors, are damaged in the effort as they are supernaturally forced open for several moments before being allowed to close naturally again. There are scattered
reports of injuries from people who were standing in front of doors at the time, and even the death of an unfortunate but otherwise unremarkable
old woman in the Landing.
Whilst this occurred, the 'tension' and effects upon the people, Blessed, Arcane, or otherwise, diminish. No longer is there a noise, nor a
sense of distraction, as if the pressures all at once lifted as the doors opened. Some claim the inspiration remains, but not in all.

-=-=-=-

It is later rumoured that around places 'familiar' with death, such as crypts and graveyards, are acting peculiarly and shadows and forms are being seen moving around.
Only time will tell.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If anyone wants to set up an event thread or something and go out in their own little groups and parties to investigate graveyards
or crypts or etc, I'm generally free and can do some DMing with some notice!

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
NO that poor old woman :c I would like to make a memorial to her.
You may do so....

Additionally, if anyone wants to set up an event thread or something and go out in their own little groups and parties to investigate graveyards or crypts or etc, I'm generally free and can do some DMing with some notice!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
(I forgot to add this.)

" Whilst this occurred, the 'tension' and effects upon the people, Blessed, Arcane, or otherwise, diminish. No longer is there a noise, nor a
sense of distraction, as if the pressures all at once lifted as the doors opened. Some claim the inspiration remains, but not in all. "​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
(I forgot to add this.)

" Whilst this occurred, the 'tension' and effects upon the people, Blessed, Arcane, or otherwise, diminish. No longer is there a noise, nor a
sense of distraction, as if the pressures all at once lifted as the doors opened. Some claim the inspiration remains, but not in all. "​
Does this also count for Vyres in the way that their hunger is less on the foreground?

And: Looking forward to checking a graveyard. Perhaps already tomorrow if you've got the time, then the arc of sin will conclude there. :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Does this also count for Vyres in the way that their hunger is less on the foreground?

And: Looking forward to checking a graveyard. Perhaps already tomorrow if you've got the time, then the arc of sin will conclude there. :)
Nah, Vyres still have hunger, this wasn't the same stuff.