Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lenore's Len-Art (feat. some nsfw posts)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
16 billionth Chives drawing because her profile needs new art, might actually finish this one, add somebody else into it, we'll see

Edit: this is probably huge since I took the picture and then just slapped it right on here after cropping sorry lmao

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
That made me laugh aloud, I love it. I just now saw this, too. I haven't been getting notifications lately when I'm tagged.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
There's a million and one things wrong with the following including but not limited to the very premise itself

But it took me an hour to draw so you heckin bet its going up on here (NSFW!)

I almost posted this to social media in the process of getting the link God I hate Android Marshmallow

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Not only am I back and accidentally dual-posting lewds of Chives, but I still have no art style.

In honor of her brandy new tattoo. Also I know the post is wack but she's meant to be sitting on her knees lmao

Edit: I went through this whole thread cause it's been years and the OP aged REAL badly and yet based on the shadow lines, still applies

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

creative juices are flowin' today
here's an unofficial promo for the Unhinged Campaign