Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active |Eliss Cuttingthorne - A Wild Card|

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
I desperately need to RP with Eliss. y'all already know why.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Updated!
+ Some appearance updates
+ Goals/Views
+ Got Blessed
+ Health (This is an old update)
+ Other light blue updates
+ New music themes
+ Thinking about eventually changing the visual theme of his profile but too tired to do that now so it's whatever

Relations have also been updated, forgive me of typos or weird sentences since I for some reason decide when it's really late at night that I should update things.
Please poke me if I've forgotten you, I pretty much just went off of recent people I've rped a couple times with and the few I had listed before

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Small Update
+ Consumed Lover Vyre, aka he's just, really mean now
+ New art cause I really didn't like the old one
+ I'm too lazy to change all the relationship because of the vyre effect so just like....assume everyone is under hated until stated otherwise
+ Gold text has other various update stuff

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Overdue Update:
+ RELATIONS HAVE ALL BEEN REDONE, lmk if I forgot you, it's been a few days so it's possible
+ Vyrism Cure Updates
+ Hair is coming back baby​
+ Two new scars from his death​
+ Removal of sharp teeth and Greyline scales​
+ Minor Goal Updates
+ Minor Health Updates due to recent events *cough*Leo*cough*
+ Some new Inventory additions after some gambling
+ Also decided to change his alignment from "Chaotic Neutral" to "Lawful Neutral" as I realized it was more fitting.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
The Moor would run a hand through his hair as he looked out the window with a long-suffering expression. Behind him an elven baby babbled nonsense with the occasional happy squeal that sounded like nails on a chalkboard at this hour.
“Alright-” Eliss began, his attention looking back. Cillian met his eyes with curiosity. A hand then gestures out the window, “-that, is what we call the moon, okay? And see- see when you can see the moon it means you should be asleep, okay? And I don’t know if you’ve noticed this but you are currently very awake, which is what I would call the opposite of being asleep.”
He held his breath for a response but then threw his hands as he remembered he was talking to an infant who looked no closer to being tired. “Why does it always feel like it’s my turn to deal with you…” he muttered in Elven and the boy giggled again almost on cue.
“Yes yes, it’s very funny.” he says with a wry smile that turns more genuine near the end as he watches the baby. Eliss had adjusted to the crying at midnight, the neediness and uncooperativeness of a newborn, but the curious and naïve joy behind Cillian’s eyes was such an unfamiliar sight.
Dramatic Irony, he thought with bittersweet humour as he walked over to pick up the boy. Without missing a beat Cillian reached up to tug at the moor’s hair, prepared for this Eliss held it back with his own hand. Hands that have fought, stolen, and killed, now held innocence and life. He let out a titter at the thought.
Dramatic Irony, Once again.

--

(Updating relations, lmk if you want one)

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
The Moor would run a hand through his hair as he looked out the window with a long-suffering expression. Behind him an elven baby babbled nonsense with the occasional happy squeal that sounded like nails on a chalkboard at this hour.
“Alright-” Eliss began, his attention looking back. Cillian met his eyes with curiosity. A hand then gestures out the window, “-that, is what we call the moon, okay? And see- see when you can see the moon it means you should be asleep, okay? And I don’t know if you’ve noticed this but you are currently very awake, which is what I would call the opposite of being asleep.”
He held his breath for a response but then threw his hands as he remembered he was talking to an infant who looked no closer to being tired. “Why does it always feel like it’s my turn to deal with you…” he muttered in Elven and the boy giggled again almost on cue.
“Yes yes, it’s very funny.” he says with a wry smile that turns more genuine near the end as he watches the baby. Eliss had adjusted to the crying at midnight, the neediness and uncooperativeness of a newborn, but the curious and naïve joy behind Cillian’s eyes was such an unfamiliar sight.
Dramatic Irony, he thought with bittersweet humour as he walked over to pick up the boy. Without missing a beat Cillian reached up to tug at the moor’s hair, prepared for this Eliss held it back with his own hand. Hands that have fought, stolen, and killed, now held innocence and life. He let out a titter at the thought.
Dramatic Irony.

--

(Updating relations, lmk if you want one)
... well?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Where Sangiban relation. (Also ;-; poor Eliss, he holds what he cannot be)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Few updates here and there, poke if you want a relation / update
I wrote some of them at 2am last night so please bare with any typos...I think I caught most of them though

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Update to add some new art from some people!
Additionally am possibly reworking the profile to make it a little less....of a massive mess of words and colours

Please Poke for relation add/update so I don't lose track when updating!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Additionally am possibly reworking the profile to make it a little less....of a massive mess of words and colours

Brank

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

we've RPed, right?

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Okay realtions were updated I think- My brain is so empty rn

I also added inventory moreso for my sake of keeping track than anything else

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
A few updates on some formatting as Eliss is a little AWOL/totally not dead atm
Added some lovely art by Elz and a friend who's instagram is something you should check out (martenoodles)

Lmk if you'd like a relation update/added

[!] Those familiar with Eliss's tailor shop would find it vacant with the semi-locked door having been busted open