Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dwarven Declaration

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
* The banner of Dunasten (the last united Dwarven House's symbol to grab any Dwarf's attention) is depicted on the posters hung in places Dwarves are likely to frequent: smitheys / pubs / shrines to Korog at Storm's Landing, Halbed, Mockingbay, Sanardu, Aeroch Rimtar, and Kharuz-Korum. *

To all Dwarves High and Low,

Today, I, Kublai Kull-Frostpeak, joined a large group of men and women to retake a village that has seen incredible suffering by the hands of unearthly apparitions: Altera's most recent suffering. Humans and Elves from many walks of life stood together against this threat from beyond the veil. No Dwarves were present here today.

What has become of the loyalty of Dwarves. Do we owe our fellow Alterans nothing? We were once united under the Dunasten Banner. Now, no Frostpeak family did I see to carry the banner of our ancestors. Dwarves have been known to be a force to be reckoned with, not to cross, to avoid being on the wrong side of. Will we now go down in history as those that stood by and did nothing?

Our unification under Dunasten may be gone, but we are still family! I miss you, my brothers. There is little left of me and if I am not careful I will soon be nothing but a wooden doll. I have failed you as king, but I will never fail anyone as friend. Next time Alterans call for aid, let us be present in great numbers and even greater spirits! Stand with me next time and let the people of Altera hear our Dwarven battle-song!

Zum Bárrûz fer hónûr, Zum Bárûk da Dárud!
We fight for honor, we break the darkness!

- Signed -
Kublai Kull-Frostpeak.