Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Downloading Now!

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Hey guys, ive decided to finally get this game! Ive always loved lotr, but didnt really think of this game!

So here I am.. Ill be playing a Wizard, I know... Its a shocker..

Anyways, if anyone wants to play, my account name is ZaneFrostfire, ign Zane Frostfire! :p

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Bless you Zane, its a Lorekeeper, all though the Runekeeper is a bit more magical... more of a Sorcerror. Just be sure to roll over on the Laurien server....

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
I know the classes, just keeping it simple :p im going to be a human lorekeeper. You do play, right cherbert?
& yeah Bellon, id prefer a runekeeper, but im only a free member :/

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm on Laurien :) It's the EN RP server right? I have an elf there called Zafis, he's a captain or champion, i don't remember. But I'm only level 6 :(

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Im installing it again right now :3 Ill probly have a human Lorekeeper and a Hobbit Burglar :)

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Had to begin re-re-installing it! Been almost 24 hrs since i began downloading it...... Stupid poweroutages and windows vista.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Yes I do play. We do have a Kin (Guild). Its called The Hollow. Please add your player character names here and I will add you. But I won't be able to do it until Friday night.