Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Dove Hiraeth - The Tortured Artist

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
103594 103595

General Information
Name:
Dove Jane Hiraeth

Other Names:
Birdy
104649Lovey Dove
Dove and her sister are sometimes referred
to as "The Bird Sister's"

Titles:
"The Tortured Artist"
"The Notorious Flirt"

Race:
Silver Elf

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Current Residence:
Halbed

Relationship Status:
Single

Social Status:
Working Class

Personality Type:

ISTP-A

Physical Appearance

Height:
5'9

Weight:
130lbs

Eye Color:
Green

Skin Color:
Quite pale, pink undertones

Shape of Face:
Diamond

Distinguishing Features:
Septum and lower middle lip piercings. Her ears have various piercings.
Often smirking.
Her right arm has a sleeve made up of all the holy symbols, except Skragg and Jishrim.

Build of Body:
'Slimish' waist, but healthy and voluptuous curves

Hair Color:
Silver, sometimes it can come off as white

Hair Style:
Relatively curly hair, usually swept over her shoulder ending in the middle of her back.
A small single braid in the front of her hair, on the right side of her head

Complexion:
She has very clear skin however, the most if not all the color she has in her skin can be found on her luscious lips.

Posture:
Very relaxed/Nonchalant, most certainly not as straight or as she calls it 'stiff' as most Silver Elves

Is Seen By Others As:
Visibly, she doesn't look like most Elves definitely not most Silver Elves.
To some she may look 'hard', 'edgy', or just down right unapproachable.
To others she may look like the life of the party. It depends on who's looking.
Generally she's just a big flirt though

Scars:
She has large scars on her left and right palm (One on the back of her right hand as well)
A scar about, 6 cm long, on her lower left stomach
A few littered throughout her body

They don't stand out much as peoples attention are usually drawn to her tattoos/piercings

Voice:
Appealing, even if it's a bit fruity for a female. When she's relaxed or unimpressed, she can sound rather monotone

Personality
Drinking/Alcohol
Her sister
Art/Tattooing
Flirting

Dislikes:
Dancing
Doing any kind of 'heavy-lifting' if something isn't in it for her
Taking orders (Unless she works for you, she isn't unreasonable.. Mostly)
Dull things

Traditional Silver Elves - More so annoyed by them

Strengths:
Charismatic - Flirting/Smooth talking
She knows how to get things done
103613She'd say her looks
Artistic abilities
Fairly witty
Incredibly loyal to those she loves (Mostly her sister)

Weaknesses:
She'd say her sister is her biggest weakness
She's a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to most things

She can be rather blunt or unintentionally rude

Fears:
Losing her sister
Uniformed/Structured lifestyle
Romantic love - Not to be confused with lust/intimacy

Values:
Efficiency
Loyalty
Respect
Sportsmanship
Fun/Thrill

Education:
Had a pretty high level of education before she and her sister ran away from home.
Everything she's learned since then has either been self taught or learned from the Sooleran Caravan she joined

Languages:
Elven:
(Native Tongue):
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Fluent
Common:
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Fluent
Marjash:
Spoken - Fluent
Written - Rough

General Attitude:
Although she can be very charismatic, she can also have a more 'Fuck you' attitude. (Depending on the situation)
Pessimistic, reserved, sarcastic, flirtatious, a bit sadistic and devious, selfish at times
She is A LOT different when she's alone with her sister, or trying to make Raven feel better

Religious Inclination:
She isn't as religious as most folks, therefore she doesn't have much of a preference however,

if she had to choose she'd most like say Sallana

General Intelligence:
Street smart, she has a high level of education but seems to rely more on her intuition than an educated guess

General Sociability:
Not super sociable however, she'll let her sister drag her around to events but
the only way to get her truly invested is through alcohol, money and/or a pretty face..
She also finds it hard to resist a good challenge

Possessions

Wardrobe:
Simple white long sleeved shirt (kind of a blouse) with a brown leather corset.
The shirt itself has the slightest sheerness to it, and the darkest parts of her tattoos can be faintly seen.
She has simple brown pants and brown leather boots that stop just above her knees. Lastly she has a
piece of light purple cloth acting as a belt.

Pets/Animals:
A large brown rat, named Stan

Owned Homes:
She owns a house in Halbed and is living with her sister.

Carried Inventory:
She keeps almost everything she feels she needs, tucked in her boots.
She does however, have a small bag of radiants attached to her waist.

General Inventory:
She has a bag of radiants on her waist
A worn leather sketch book with some charcoal tucked in the first page. (Right boot)
She has a small flask of moonshine, and a knife that has whimsical designs whittled on the handle. (Left boot)

General Wealth:
She makes a decent amount of money, isn't rich by any means but

she's more than comfortable with what she has.

Health

Illnesses:
N/A

Allergies:
N/A

Injuries:
N/A

Sleeping Habits:

She sometimes wakes up early, or in the middle of the night, struck by inspiration.
Her sister often finds her asleep on various drawings, with charcoal smudged on her cheeks.

Energy Levels:
After an especially long/hard day, she is practically a zombie. For the most part she has
a good amount of energy, but often looks pretty relaxed.

Eating Habits:
She really doesn't have a preference on her favorite food, and will eat almost anything.
She doesn't hate many foods either.

Exercise Habits:
She doesn't do anything she doesn't have to, so she doesn't really exercise.

Memory:
If she cares about the topic or finds it interesting, she'll most likely remember it. If she doesn't particularly
care about whatever or whoever said topic is about, she'll most likely forget about it within the week.

Unhealthy Habits:
Drinking, her drinking habits are pretty bad.
Her sleep schedule is nonexistent.

Drinking Habits:

She drinks almost everyday with a very high tolerance.

History

Birthplace:
The Arget Isles

Childhood
Dove was born the eldest of two siblings in a highly respected noble family in The Arget Isles. Seven years after Dove was born her mother gave birth to another girl, Raven. Growing up the eldest sibling in a noble Silver Elf family, Dove often found herself under a lot of pressure, mostly due to her parents high expectations. From a young age she was told she had to do well in school and "Shouldn't waste her time on less important things", which meant she basically couldn't do anything fun or act like a kid. She never found herself emotionally attached to her parents, rather having a certain type of hatred and anger towards them. Dove understood they wanted her to have a secure future but, it was at the expense of her feelings and happiness. During this time she was always grateful to have her sister, becoming and staying close with her throughout her life.

Teen Years
The last bit of Dove's understanding wore off when her parents introduced her to another boy her age, and she later found out that their parents were setting up an arranged marriage. It took her less than a minute to make up her mind, swiping a few hundred radiants from her parents and grabbing her sisters hand, she left their childhood home and never looked back. After almost a week of running around like chickens with their heads cut off, they were alone and hungry with absolutely no idea what to do, until a Soolera Caravan rolled on by. Dove doesn't know why they let the two join them, maybe it was pity, or they thought having these tiny Silver Elves who were expected to be high class members of society, would be useful at some point. In that moment it didn't matter to Dove as she and her sister were now considered Adopted Soolera. Over the next few years as she grew, so did her skill in the merchant trade. Dove's talent for art started showing itself, drawing after drawing she never grew bored, it seemed the happier she was the better her art was. Eventually she started using a needle to place ink inside pig skin, unknowingly starting her future tattooing career. She didn't regret leaving for a second, now having the ability to grow into the person she wanted to be, rather than the person her parents wanted her to be.

Adulthood
Now being an adult, Dove revels in the fact no one can tell her what to do, even though she rarely listened to them before. She's recently moved into Storm's Landing with her sister, and they hope to open a Beauty Parlor, where people can come get tattoo's, piercings, and their hair done by her and her sister. Even though she wishes she had a good relationship, or a relationship at all with her parents, she can't deny how much better her life has turned out compared to the hell she felt like she was going to live through.

Family History

Father: D'artanion Hiraeth - Status: Unknown - Relationship: Nonexistent
Mother: Delphine Hiraeth - Status: Unknown - Relationship: Nonexistent
Sister: Raven Hiraeth - Status: Alive - Relationship: Very Close

Combat

Peaceful or Violent:
Typically peaceful, the only way she'd fight someone is if they came after her physically or
went after her sister. She's not afraid to throw hands but prefers not to

Weaponry:
A knife given to her by the Sool, tucked into her left boot

Combat Training:
N/A

Training and skills:

Drawing - Self taught (9/10)
Tattooing - Self taught (9/10)
Painting - Self taught (7/10)

Other Trivia

Date of Birth:
23rd Day of Stormwind - 2270, Year of Dreams

Owns a beauty parlor in Halbed
(The Bird Sister's Salon)

Favorite types of Food:
Doesn't have a preference

Favorite types of Drink:
Alcohol, whiskey more specifically, neat. Moonshine on special occasions,
or when someone decides to do something stupid.

Hobbies/Pastimes:
Art, drawing, tattoos etc.
Drinking, if that counts as a hobby

Favorite Colors:
Black and White

Dominant Hand:
She's ambidextrous but, she prefers to use her right hand

Self-Confidence:
She's very confident in herself, doesn't need a lot of validation

Motivation:
If she's passionate about it she can be incredibly motivated however, if she doesn't
express any interest in something it'll take a lot of convincing to get her involved. Her sister is
pretty much the only person who can motivate her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Relationships
Family
(Sister) - Kakers
Raven Hiraeth - "My favorite person on the planet. I'd do anything for her and I know she'd do the same."
~

Romantic
N/A - (Although she flirts with almost everyone)
~

Trusted
(Ally) - Mapboy
Leighton Altham - "It's nice to see a familiar face when your new in town, I'm excited to work together my friend." - "Smart ass.."
- "Ah Leighton, how the mighty have fallen ey?"
~

(Ally) -
GhostKairo123
Raigo Tideborne - "Yer Ardaric's brother, so you probably ain't that bad, heh." - "A true friend it seems? It'll take more than some snarky comments to earn my trust but, I wouldn't mind keepin' ya round'." - "You've been a good friend to me, always being there even when I'm.. Well annoying to be around."
~

Friendly with
(Ally) - Tideborne
Ardaric Tideborne - "You're quite the witty one Ol' man, wouldn't mind spending more time with you." - "I consider you quite the friend now, thanks for the advice Cap.. I'm here if ya need me." - "What have you done Ardaric.. Better get a bonus on the next pay for this.."
- "I know you probably hate me, and you have no reason to trust me. However, I'll be here for you."
~

(Ally/Ex-Lover) - Shao
Ventare Seymour - "I'm most impressed by his tattoos to be honest, and anyone who buys me a drink is more than okay in my books.."
- "I feel quite the interesting relationship brewing, what it entails.. I have no clue."
- "You break my sisters heart, I'll cut yer's out."
~

(Boss) -
Kakers
Cassandra Glade - "Seems like quite the hard-worker, and looks quite beautiful while doing so." - "Hm, what a bonding experience.. Ey?"
~

(Ally/Lover?) -
Lily_
Arianne/Rose - "Sorry we met in such circumstances however, I wouldn't mind sitting down to /actually/ talk."
- "Wow, quite the woman you are."

~

(So-So/Ex-Lover) -
Cymic_
Cymic Seymour - "You amuse me, even though ya put me in jail."
~

(Ally) -
Jazzper
Milah Reehd Sicarus - "Quite the talented beauty, she seems like a peculiar one and I wouldn't mind speaking to her again.."
- "Thanks for fixin' my hand, love. The fact that ya won't leave yer man for me, still breaks my heart though."
~

(Ally/Respected) -
MelodyComplex
Carling Herennia - "I'm usually sarcastic, and frankly a bitch to people when I first meet them.. But, I think under the circumstances and how intertwined our lives have become, whether or not we want them to be, I respect you.. Leighton is one lucky bastard."
~

(Lover) -
Jase
Ballard Major - "Blue eyes, yer gunna get yourself in some trouble with that mouth of yours. And that's saying something, coming from me."
~

Antiquated with
(Intrigued) - Samiwashere
Ellie - "What a beaut, I won't complain if we bumped into each other again."
~

(So-So) - Jase
Lawrence - "Larry seems to be enamored by Cass, I can see why but, his need for PDA is just.." Gagging noises
~

(Respected) -
Tot
Jerr'co - "Come round' again big guy, seem like a good drinkin' buddy."
~

(Respected/Intrigued) -
Darko
Kenric Sawyer - "I think we got along rather well during Ardaric's little, meet up. Hope we work together again."
~

(Respected/Intrigued) -
Olligreen
Jin Elsattir - "Well don't you just seem like a fun time."
~

(Intrigued) -
Ellievator
Chives Pefferaux - "Thanks for lettin' me join ya on the docks, you seem smart kid. Hope to see ya again."
~

(Intrigued/Crushing) -
Samiwashere
Leith Varkious - "You owe me a date, handsome.. Seriously you were sculpted by the gods themselves, I swear..."
~

(Intrigued/Crushing) -
Elz
Helena Valdis - "What an unnerving woman.. I'm both turned on and terrified."
~

(So-So) -
Tot
James McGuffin - "Stabbed my hand, you-" Grumbles Elven curses
- "I don't hate you but, I don't think we'll ever be the best-est of friends."
~

(So-So) -
Yuki_The_Witch
Sunflower De Spring - "Yer gunna get a splinter if ya keep walkin' round' with no shoes on."
~

(Intrigued) -
Galaxy
Galla - "In a relationship with two people? Sounds fun."
~

(Grateful) - Galaxy
Garrett Herennius - "Thanks for helpin' me not die, kid."
~

(Undetermined) -
Mudpaw11
Connor Hayden - "Yer handsome but, I have no clue what's underneath all that cuteness."
~

(Respected/Grateful) -
Mapboy
Eastoft Altham - "Gotta appreciate it when someone performs life saving surgery on you."
~

(Intrigued/Respected) -
Ayda
Katherine Eloise McKerras - "You put up with that pirate? And yer easy on the eyes... Yeah, yer good in my books, darlin'."
~

(Intrigued) -
Emmaway
Rosamonde Desrosiers - "Keep pretty boy in check, yeah? You seem like a nice lady, good luck with that uh.. Kid of yer's.."
~

Disfavored individuals
(Annoyed) - Yuki_The_Witch
Kaarina Dynall - "Helpin' a bratty kid, 'pft'.. Yeah right.."
~

Hated
(Loathed) - Dreqmy
Dorothea Munnalette - "You're lucky there were other people, tiny. I don't care if you're a kid.."
~

(Annoyed) -
Cranium
Dox - "Thought we were friends.. Now I just wanna punch ya every time I see your stupid face."
~

Wary of
(Scared of/Ex-Lover) - Emmaway
Aldris Ralerion - "It's been quite a few years since we've spoken however, I'm happy we got connected through Leighton. Glad to see you Aldris." - "It's nice 'catching up' with old 'friends', ain't it Aldris." - "I really cared about you, and trusted you.. Then you stabbed me in the stomach.. This is why I have commitment issues.."
~

(If you feel your character should be here and I forgot to add them, gimme a poke)

Attachments

Last edited:

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Things aren't going well for lil Dove..

Added - Galaxy - Mudpaw11 - Yuki_The_Witch - Mapboy
Updated - Emmaway - Injuries

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Added - MelodyComplex
Updated - Physical Appearance (some sketches I dun did myself, they rough tho) - Injuries

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Added - Jase - Emmaway - and Ayda's characters
Updated - GhostKairo