Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you Music?

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
I play the computer as some folk call it.

My instrument is an Ableton Push. I make EDM. Plz call me a fake musician.
I've only posted one track and it was from like almost 3 years ago when I first got it. Never had the nerve to post another track.
Enjoy.
https://soundcloud.com/extooreighbors/chilledmist
Edit: Yes it's extremely simple and I was just getting started. Don't hurt me plz.
I'd say you gave it a good try for starting out. As for being a fake musician, so long as you can use your tool of choice to make sound that is appealing or invokes some kind of emotional response, there's no reason you shouldn't be considered a musician.

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
I'd say you gave it a good try for starting out. As for being a fake musician, so long as you can use your tool of choice to make sound that is appealing or invokes some kind of emotional response, there's no reason you shouldn't be considered a musician.
I concur. Music is about feeling, trying to convey emotion through sound, and if you've accomplished that then you can call yourself whatever you'd like.

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
I like trad and used to play the bodhrán, it's like a sideways drum you sit on your lap. I stopped getting lessons ages ago because I'm lazy and it was pretty difficult.

By the way nodhrán is pronounced bow (like "take a bow") - ron .

[tangent] I was in Andorra for St.Patrick's day this year. Went to an Irish pub and got my hands on a bodhrán. It was so much fun [/tangent]

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
With Violas, there is no contest. Only pointing and laughing.

We all know that a viola is better than a violin because it burns longer. But why does it burn longer?

It's usually still in the case.
QQ why you so r00d prof

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I played Melodica when I had one when I was 11, and I play the harmonica.

and due to my race, I'm blood-bound to automatically know how to play and own a Bass Guitar.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I play the trombone. Odd if you know me, crazy if you don't.

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
I played Melodica when I had one when I was 11, and I play the harmonica.

and due to my race, I'm blood-bound to automatically know how to play and own a Bass Guitar.
I'm white, and I'm probably better than you at Bass Guitar

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Oh yes I like this thread
I play piano but mainly produce electronic music/more commonly known as EDM. Only been doing it for about two-three years so I’m not that good. Here is my latest song; https://soundcloud.com/zionus-199206396/boop
The reason I haven’t posted anything after this because I’m switching DAWs (music making software) and experimenting to get better. I used to play violin when I was younger.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I want to get fruity loops but the time and effort to learn it, get the soundfonts and the inital price are kinda of staggering.... (FL studio)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I want to get fruity loops but the time and effort to learn it, get the soundfonts and the inital price are kinda of staggering.... (FL studio)
Arrrr!

I've messed around with it before, still is rather complicated.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Ayyy. I’ve been using FL for about a year or two. It’s actually super easy to learn, cause of how visual it is. But I’m now on the Ableton demo, deciding whether I wanna but it or not.