Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you Music?

Chip

Legend of Altera
In this thread, you can post if you play an instrument, are in a band, or what you do if you are a musical person(Or, your fails in music, if you want).

As you can see, I play trumpet. I use a Strad-Bach Model 43, and that's what it looks like. It is my main instrument I play.I am a huge band geek! Yay!

I also play flute. I borrow my band teacher's Gemeinhardt flute and just started playing it.

(Fyi: Got this idea from Yoda Tank you! :heart:)

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I used to play violin - played for 7 years. Now, I don't create, write, or perform, with the exception of live performances behind a mixing table.

That being said, I don't do any mixes live. Everything is done in advance, and I just keep an eye on volume and the EQ.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I've played piano for 10+ years, mostly I just play for fun and don't really do on-stage performance, haven't since high school. The closest I'll do is play on the public piano in my university Union. I also am a bit of a self-taught singer accompanying myself on piano. I like to learn by ear/find sheet music for songs that I hear on Pandora or in games/movies or whatever, I don't have any recordings of myself playing but here are some of the ones I've been playing recently/my favorites that I've learned.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I played drums for three years but had to stop as the lessons were becoming too much ontop of all my school work.
I also sing and write songs. I used to do a lot of performances, and even played penny in a schools performance of hairspray, but as of recent I haven't done much due to an extreme drop in confidence after a terrible show last November.
I also play piano a bit and ukulele but not properly, just chords and such. I don't like to say I play them cause I don't really I just sort of hit them and it makes sound.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I mainly play Clarinet, a very old Normandy model.
I've got a beginner flute but don't know how to play it.
A Luna Fauna Butterfly Guitar that I can sorta play but my fingers are too short for me to do much.
A little keyboard that I've had forever.
And my newest precious instrument that has yet to come in is my Luna Starry Night Ukulele.

Depsite all my instruments I put most of my time into my vocal skills.

HoneyRecord

Lord of Altera
Villager
alcremies
alcremies
Villager
I played clarinet 2 years in middle school (I sucked at it lmao) but now I just sing, but i really wanna learn piano.

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I used to be in the top women's choir in my school but I quit bc I didn't feel like I was good enough. I still sing but rarely for people I don't know well

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i played French horn from elementary to middle school. i'm new to playing the piano and can really only do a few simple songs.
i also do bad singing for fun.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Uhh... Played flute for four years as first chair in middle school. Picked up bass guitar in high school. I'm confident about my singing, but shy about performing. I make music in my head constantly and I wish someone would get on an interface where I could transfer said music into a computer to work on, because learning music software enough to do what I want with it takes time I don't have. Thinking about picking up a more advanced flute and getting back into it.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty