Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-=[ Divine Item Submissions ]=-

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1609523168193.png

- - -=][=- - -
DIVINE ITEM SUBMISSIONS

Upon hitting T2/T4 of the divine system, you may submit your artifacts/trinkets here for approval. This thread is only for the submission of these items and if you are rejected you must re-post with your new idea on your existing post as an edit. Divine Staff will review and discuss, and respond with proposed edits or so on. This is not a FAQ thread. Keep posts relevant to the submission thread.

The thread for artifacts and trinkets can be found [here].

Note: If you feel uncomfortable to take this to a public thread you may also make a ticket for Divine Staff to go over.

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
NAME: Her Promise
DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reformed by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.
PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are virtually inseparable. They will never lose their grip, no matter the force that tries to part them; Only they may willingly let go. Should they die, the rapier will follow them through to the Grey Lady's domain, and reform alongside her should they revive. If the rapier falls into the hands of someone other than the attuned, the blade will wail with the distinct sound of a child's crying. It is perfectly equivalent in volume, thus not causing any more disorientation than a regular child's scream at close proximity would.
ABILITY: The attuned is able to perform wild acrobatic feats, provided they are lucky enough. With a moment's focus, and blind faith, the attuned may choose from a list of effects after rolling a d20. 11 - 20 means success, 10 means nothing happens, but 1 - 9 means a detrimental effect in place of the intended one.

[Air] A wall of air, 5 blocks wide and 5 blocks tall, appears before the attuned. It acts as an invisible wall, blocking most strikes and impeding movement, though the attuned is exempt. Walking through the wall is not impossible, but takes effort. Lasts for 5 minutes before dispersing. - [Failure] The same wall of air appears, but the impedance affects the attuned, and everyone else is exempt.

[Wind] A sudden burst of movement, in any direction. Akin to a very large jump or a dash, the burst can at most reach 10 blocks in length. - [Failure] A sudden burst of movement, but in the opposite direction of the intended

[Zephyr] The attuned finds they can stick to any surface, and walk unimpeded no matter the terrain, even water. A gentle zephyr encapsulates their being, keeping them righted and steady wherever they traverse. However, they are not immune to external forces, and any movement faster than a quick walk will find the active dispersing. This effect lasts 15 minutes, or until broken. - [Failure] The attuned feels as though their legs are made of stone, their movement significantly restricted for 15 minutes.

[Gale] A force of wind generates at a target location, acting as a pedestal one block in size. It may be interacted with in any way, and by anyone, other than moving it. Once any interaction with it ceases (jumped off of, moved away from, etc.) the wind disperses. - [Failure] Roll a d4. Instead of a pedestal appearing to help, a block of air the same size hits the attuned from [1] the front, [2] the left, [3] the right, [4] the back. The force is enough to knock the attuned over, but not overly detrimental on it's own.

ATTUNED TO: Mira Laranja

I know this is a whole heck of a lot, so lemme just put my caveats here:

From the way you look at it, it's equal parts really good and really bad, and that's kind of the point, but it's also a whole lot to keep track of.

The real power is obviously in the active, the passive is just meant for IC flavour, even so I can tone things down if need be.

As for the active itself, again, I know it's a lot to keep track of and balance. If you feel this is too much, then I can reduce the number of effects, change the effects altogether, or stick to just one effect and ditch the rolling part so that it's a more traditional artifact.

My aim really was to have high risk high reward while not explicitly giving me an advantage in CRP. I'm also not sure how well I actually expressed my intentions with all of these, so if need be I am more than happy to open a ticket on discord to discuss.

Divine Team Edit:
We'll put this on hold until you can return to the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
NAME: Stitched Lips
DESCRIPTION: The shrunken head in the shape of Iqya'te, the great Bwabo shaman who helped lead their people from Horror Island. Its mouth is stitched together.
PASSIVE: The attuned find they are able to look through the eyes of the shrunken head as if it is their own, but must close their own eyes to do so.
[ NERANGG ] With a wild gesture with the attuned's hands, and them beginning to hum, the attuned can cast a wave of chaos over all those in her vision. Those affected find they are unable to speak whether mentally, magically, or verbally, their words are taken from their lips or mind before they have time to be formed. From time to time, those affected will find themselves yelling "Hail Yishua, Black Creature of Eight" unbidden into the ears of those next to them. Those affected will also see hallucinations of spiders at the corners of their vision. Must keep a line of sight and maintain humming for the duration, up to one hour.

I note the following:
The spell doesn't effect people if they are behind a large shields or hidden by others, walls, obstacles. This is also a concentrate spell- I cannot cast other spells while casting this

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Thread cleaned. I'll get back to you, Jase, there's some things I need to discuss with the team

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
NAME: Hunter’s Bulwark
DESCRIPTION: A wooden bracer decorated with intricate carvings thematic of Theodra, inlaid with silver.
PASSIVE: The wearer’s trail seems to mask itself, with loose leaves not being displaced where they’ve stepped, etc.
[ABILITY]: At will, the bracer can be transformed into a teardrop-shaped buckler that appears to be cobbled from timber and vines, but has the strength of steel. The image of a silver bird with spread wings is emblazoned in the center.

1618960247253.png

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
NAME: Hunter’s Bulwark
DESCRIPTION: A wooden bracer decorated with intricate carvings thematic of Theodra, inlaid with silver.
PASSIVE: The wearer’s trail seems to mask itself, with loose leaves not being displaced where they’ve stepped, etc.
[ABILITY]: At will, the bracer can be transformed into a teardrop-shaped buckler that appears to be cobbled from timber and vines, but has the strength of steel. The image of a silver bird with spread wings is emblazoned in the center.

Approved, very nice

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reformed by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.
PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are virtually inseparable. They will never lose their grip, no matter the force that tries to part them; Only they may willingly let go. Should they die, the rapier will follow them through to the Grey Lady's domain, and reform alongside her should they revive. If the rapier falls into the hands of someone other than the attuned, the blade will wail with the distinct sound of a child's crying. It is perfectly equivalent in volume, thus not causing any more disorientation than a regular child's scream at close proximity would.
ABILITY: The attuned is able to perform wild acrobatic feats, provided they are lucky enough. With a moment's focus, and blind faith, the attuned may choose from a list of effects after rolling a d20. 11 - 20 means success, 10 means nothing happens, but 1 - 9 means a detrimental effect in place of the intended one.

[Air] A wall of air, 5 blocks wide and 5 blocks tall, appears before the attuned. It acts as an invisible wall, blocking most strikes and impeding movement, though the attuned is exempt. Walking through the wall is not impossible, but takes effort. Lasts for 5 minutes before dispersing. - [Failure] The same wall of air appears, but the impedance affects the attuned, and everyone else is exempt.

[Wind] A sudden burst of movement, in any direction. Akin to a very large jump or a dash, the burst can at most reach 10 blocks in length. - [Failure] A sudden burst of movement, but in the opposite direction of the intended

[Zephyr] The attuned finds they can stick to any surface, and walk unimpeded no matter the terrain, even water. A gentle zephyr encapsulates their being, keeping them righted and steady wherever they traverse. However, they are not immune to external forces, and any movement faster than a quick walk will find the active dispersing. This effect lasts 15 minutes, or until broken. - [Failure] The attuned feels as though their legs are made of stone, their movement significantly restricted for 15 minutes.

[Gale] A force of wind generates at a target location, acting as a pedestal one block in size. It may be interacted with in any way, and by anyone, other than moving it. Once any interaction with it ceases (jumped off of, moved away from, etc.) the wind disperses. - [Failure] Roll a d4. Instead of a pedestal appearing to help, a block of air the same size hits the attuned from [1] the front, [2] the left, [3] the right, [4] the back. The force is enough to knock the attuned over, but not overly detrimental on it's own.

I know this is a whole heck of a lot, so lemme just put my caveats here:

From the way you look at it, it's equal parts really good and really bad, and that's kind of the point, but it's also a whole lot to keep track of.

The real power is obviously in the active, the passive is just meant for IC flavour, even so I can tone things down if need be.

As for the active itself, again, I know it's a lot to keep track of and balance. If you feel this is too much, then I can reduce the number of effects, change the effects altogether, or stick to just one effect and ditch the rolling part so that it's a more traditional artifact.

My aim really was to have high risk high reward while not explicitly giving me an advantage in CRP. I'm also not sure how well I actually expressed my intentions with all of these, so if need be I am more than happy to open a ticket on discord to discuss.

Divine Team Edit:
We'll put this on hold until you can return to the server.
I'm back.

DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reforged by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.

PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are nigh inseparable. They feels as though the sword hilt is merely an extension to their arm, any movement adjusted to by their hand, effortlessly. A great force can still wrench the weapon from their grasp, but it is easy to keep a hold of the weapon during grapples, their grip difficult to loose unless they will it to. This effect remains even when unconscious, to a lesser extent.

ACTIVE [Gale]: The attuned takes command of the air around them, generating a pedestal one block in size at any location within sight. It may be interacted with in any way, and by anyone, although the attuned is the only one capable of moving it. Once any interaction has been given and ceased (jumped off of, moved away from, ran into, etc.), the wind disperses. Any number of pedestals may be active at once, but this active may only be used 5 times per day.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I'm back.

DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reforged by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.

PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are nigh inseparable. They feels as though the sword hilt is merely an extension to their arm, any movement adjusted to by their hand, effortlessly. A great force can still wrench the weapon from their grasp, but it is easy to keep a hold of the weapon during grapples, their grip difficult to loose unless they will it to. This effect remains even when unconscious, to a lesser extent.

ACTIVE [Gale]: The attuned takes command of the air around them, generating a pedestal one block in size at any location within sight. It may be interacted with in any way, and by anyone, although the attuned is the only one capable of moving it. Once any interaction has been given and ceased (jumped off of, moved away from, ran into, etc.), the wind disperses. Any number of pedestals may be active at once, but this active may only be used 5 times per day.

NAME: Her Promise​
DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reforged by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.​
PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are almost inseparable. Their hold on the artifact is very difficult to loose unless they will it to, even when unconscious (although to a lesser extent). A great force can still wrench the weapon from their grasp, but it is easy to keep a hold of it during grapples.​

We've made the passive more concise, that's my bad
As for the ability, we're not sure a solid and immovable piece of air really works. (It's very cool though it's kinda adjacent to combat-oriented spells like "Shield of Faith" from Valiant, or "Unmoving" from Korog, while having even more utility.) So I'm thinking it should be something more movement-based like greater leaps or jumps, though we are open to more ideas of course.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
NAME: Her Promise​
DESCRIPTION: A rapier, reforged by Jax with quartz etchings, full guard and flowy hilt.​
PASSIVE: The attuned and the rapier are almost inseparable. Their hold on the artifact is very difficult to loose unless they will it to, even when unconscious (although to a lesser extent). A great force can still wrench the weapon from their grasp, but it is easy to keep a hold of it during grapples.​

We've made the passive more concise, that's my bad
As for the ability, we're not sure a solid and immovable piece of air really works. (It's very cool though it's kinda adjacent to combat-oriented spells like "Shield of Faith" from Valiant, or "Unmoving" from Korog, while having even more utility.) So I'm thinking it should be something more movement-based like greater leaps or jumps, though we are open to more ideas of course.
If you think of it more like air bending it's sort of like that. It's not meant to be a solid object, but the force shapes itself into different ways. Like it's able to push people over if you force it that way, and a strong wind can deter movement, but it's not outright a solid. I could try rewording, or if the idea is completely out, I am alright to finding a different one.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
If you think of it more like air bending it's sort of like that. It's not meant to be a solid object, but the force shapes itself into different ways. Like it's able to push people over if you force it that way, and a strong wind can deter movement, but it's not outright a solid. I could try rewording, or if the idea is completely out, I am alright to finding a different one.
Bump, unsure if you saw this? I'm cool to rework but lemme know

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Sorry about that-! Yes the concept is alright but it has to be more specific, with defined limits, otherwise it's too freeform and versatile. If that's not preferable, then a different ability could be worked out

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
NAME: Maidens Hair
DESCRIPTION: A plant that needs no soil or roots to thrive in the attuned hair which it uses as a shelter from the elements
PASSIVE: The plant peeks out it's pale green strands to soak up water from rain or fog at every opportunity and sports small yellow flowers at the ends of it's tendrils. The shimmering pollen of the plant gives off allows those in a 7b radius to maintain calm focus with greater ease.
[ABILITY-Sweet Treat]: The hair blooms two sweet and tart berries every day at dawn, each berry can be used to rid someone of poisons or a disease and satiate their hunger for a day.

idk if this is any good but of my pile of half baked ideas Lannis liked this one and one other? if it needs to be buffed or something i guess let me know

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
NAME: Pearls of the Syren
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls
PASSIVE: While under water, the attuned seems slightly hazy or foggy to those looking at them.
[ABILITY]: Once per day the attuned may tap in and out of a sort of aquatic form. In this form they become more adapted to living within the oceans rather than on the surface. Parts of their body become covered in reflective scales while their eyes become more suited in seeing underwater. Gills grow on the sides of their throat, while their hands and feet become webbed and more akin to fins. They suffer less water resistance and become exceptionally fast swimmers. However, while in this form they are unable to effectively perform outside of a body of water.
Note: Shifting takes two combat rounds/20 seconds
ATTUNED TO: Elise Briarwood

I hope I've worded this in a way that it makes sense.

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
NAME: Pearls of the Syren
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls
PASSIVE: While under water, the attuned seems slightly hazy or foggy to those looking at them.
[ABILITY]: Once per day the attuned may tap in and out of a sort of aquatic form. In this form they become more adapted to living within the oceans rather than on the surface. Parts of their body become covered in reflective scales while their eyes become more suited in seeing underwater. Gills grow on the sides of their throat, while their hands and feet become webbed and more akin to fins. They suffer less water resistance and become exceptionally fast swimmers. However, while in this form they are unable to effectively perform outside of a body of water.
Note: Shifting takes two combat rounds/20 seconds
ATTUNED TO: Elise Briarwood

I hope I've worded this in a way that it makes sense.
Very sorry for the wait! Here's our proposal;

NAME: Pearls of the Syrien​
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls bound by a silver chain.​
PASSIVE: In this form they may communicate telepathically, their voice heard in the minds of everyone within a 5b radius, a little distorted.​
[ABILITY]: The attuned may adapt their body to life within the ocean. They can no longer drown, as gills appear on the sides of their neck, but consequently cannot breathe above water. Shimmering scales appear around various parts of their body, suffering less water resistance, as well as somewhat blurring their form to eyes above water. Their hands and feet become webbed, and their limbs contort to resemble fins; As such, they can swim as fast as they can run on land, even if going against a current. However, whilst in this form they are unable to do little more than stumble when out a body of water. Can be used twice per day, for up to an hour at a time, and shifting takes around 2 turns/20 seconds.​

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Very sorry for the wait! Here's our proposal;

NAME: Pearls of the Syrien​
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls bound by a silver chain.​
PASSIVE: In this form they may communicate telepathically, their voice heard in the minds of everyone within a 5b radius, a little distorted.​
[ABILITY]: The attuned may adapt their body to life within the ocean. They can no longer drown, as gills appear on the sides of their neck, but consequently cannot breathe above water. Shimmering scales appear around various parts of their body, suffering less water resistance, as well as somewhat blurring their form to eyes above water. Their hands and feet become webbed, and their limbs contort to resemble fins; As such, they can swim as fast as they can run on land, even if going against a current. However, whilst in this form they are unable to do little more than stumble when out a body of water. Can be used twice per day, for up to an hour at a time, and shifting takes around 2 turns/20 seconds.​
I think I am fine with this proposal. Only, I'd like to ask if it is possible to increase the duration of the ability? Perhaps, as a suggestion, in more flavorful rp's the duration could be drastically longer? If not, that is fine.

As such, however. Here is my proposal:

NAME: Pearls of the Syrien
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls bound by a silver chain.
PASSIVE: In this form, they may communicate telepathically, their voice heard in the minds of everyone within a 5b radius, a little distorted.
[ABILITY]: The attuned may adapt their body to life within the ocean. They can no longer drown, as gills appear on the sides of their neck, but consequently cannot breathe above water. Shimmering scales appear around various parts of their body, suffering less water resistance, as well as somewhat blurring their form to eyes above water. Their hands and feet become webbed, and their limbs contort to resemble fins; As such, they can swim as fast as they can run on land, even if going against a current. However, whilst in this form, they are unable to do little more than stumble when out a body of water. Can be used twice per day, for up to an hour at a time, and shifting takes around 2 turns/20 seconds.
Note: One may maintain the form for as long as it is not used beyond flavorful RP.

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I think I am fine with this proposal. Only, I'd like to ask if it is possible to increase the duration of the ability? Perhaps, as a suggestion, in more flavorful rp's the duration could be drastically longer? If not, that is fine.

As such, however. Here is my proposal:

NAME: Pearls of the Syrien
DESCRIPTION: A necklace of ocean pearls bound by a silver chain.
PASSIVE: In this form, they may communicate telepathically, their voice heard in the minds of everyone within a 5b radius, a little distorted.
[ABILITY]: The attuned may adapt their body to life within the ocean. They can no longer drown, as gills appear on the sides of their neck, but consequently cannot breathe above water. Shimmering scales appear around various parts of their body, suffering less water resistance, as well as somewhat blurring their form to eyes above water. Their hands and feet become webbed, and their limbs contort to resemble fins; As such, they can swim as fast as they can run on land, even if going against a current. However, whilst in this form, they are unable to do little more than stumble when out a body of water. Can be used twice per day, for up to an hour at a time, and shifting takes around 2 turns/20 seconds.
Note: One may maintain the form for as long as it is not used beyond flavorful RP.
We'll keep it as is, sorry

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
NAME: Morgenstern
DESCRIPTION: A longsword made out of glimmersteel. Upon unsheating inscriptions would form upon the blade with a faint blue light before it fades out.
[PASSIVE - Rigormortis]: When in a certain radius(local range?) life is endangered by evil, the blade would react with the inscriptions lighting up and emitting small sparks. The weapon would guide the wielder to the location of the situation, like a 6th sense, while the effects on the blade would begin to get stronger. In combat the effects would stay until sheated back. If the weapon is sheated the wielder will get a sudden urge to unsheat it in the earlier mentioned case.
[ABILITY - Forbidden Crusade]: The wielder can will the weapon to shift its properties up to 3 times a day to bear traits of the following materials:
Refined Irzis-Fyr - The blade combusts with blue flames, yet it for the touch of allies and the caster it appears cold.
Silver - The blade becomes more effective against vyres.
Glimmersteel - The blade returns to its original state.
If the wielder is disarmed the weapon will turn back into its original state not replenishing the use. The shift of the weapon requires a turns, if the weapon is used to parry or attack anything in this turn, the casting is broken. The weapon can only maintain a form for 10 turns before it returns to its original state, requiring the wielder to recast.
[COSMETIC STUFF(you would pay microtransactions for)]:
The changing of the weapon visualy:
Ref. IF - The inscriptions color would gradually change into a maroon color, before the blade bursts into flames.
Silver - The edge of the blade would faintly flicker with a metalic sheen as the inscriptions change into a more white color.
Glimmy - The blue color returns into the inscriptions returning to the passive state of the weapon(see above).
In the hand of others the weapon appears to be a normal sword. When the attuned takes a hold of it, the inscriptions woud appear once again with the blue color before it fades away.
ATTUNED TO: Erwin Eindriði / Scroll120

Updot: Quick fix as I realized a flaw. And some visual stuff, cus, its cool. Big text go brrr.

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
DESCRIPTION: A longsword made out of glimmersteel. Upon unsheating inscriptions would form upon the blade with a faint blue light before it fades out.
[PASSIVE - Rigormortis]: When in a certain radius(local range?) life is endangered by evil, the blade would react with the inscriptions lighting up and emitting small sparks. The weapon would guide the wielder to the location of the situation, like a 6th sense, while the effects on the blade would begin to get stronger. In combat the effects would stay until sheated back. If the weapon is sheated the wielder will get a sudden urge to unsheat it in the earlier mentioned case.
[ABILITY - Forbidden Crusade]: The wielder can will the weapon to shift its properties up to 3 times a day to bear traits of the following materials:
Refined Irzis-Fyr - The blade combusts with blue flames, yet it for the touch of allies and the caster it appears cold.
Silver - The blade becomes more effective against vyres.
Glimmersteel - The blade returns to its original state.
If the wielder is disarmed the weapon will turn back into its original state not replenishing the use. The shift of the weapon requires a turns, if the weapon is used to parry or attack anything in this turn, the casting is broken. The weapon can only maintain a form for 10 turns before it returns to its original state, requiring the wielder to recast.
[COSMETIC STUFF(you would pay microtransactions for)]:
The changing of the weapon visualy:
Ref. IF - The inscriptions color would gradually change into a maroon color, before the blade bursts into flames.
Silver - The edge of the blade would faintly flicker with a metalic sheen as the inscriptions change into a more white color.
Glimmy - The blue color returns into the inscriptions returning to the passive state of the weapon(see above).
In the hand of others the weapon appears to be a normal sword. When the attuned takes a hold of it, the inscriptions woud appear once again with the blue color before it fades away.

Updot: Quick fix as I realized a flaw. And some visual stuff, cus, its cool. Big text go brrr.
DESCRIPTION: A finely crafted longsword of [glimmersteel or blooded silver - you decide which, and it must be provided], bearing various inscriptions of Valiant scripture etched into the blade.
PASSIVE: The inscriptions carved into the blade begin to glow with a fierce navy blue in a 5b radius when the wielder enters combat or otherwise finds it thematically fitting. This glow becomes stronger and non-harmful electricity arcs about the blade the closer the wielder is to an enemy combatant.
ABILITY: The blade may shift to a reddish hue, taking on the properties of [refined fire-iron, or whichever other material you prefer]. This alternate ability takes one turn to shift into, but concentration is broken if the weapon is use to parry or attack in the meantime.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
DESCRIPTION: A finely crafted longsword of [glimmersteel or blooded silver - you decide which, and it must be provided], bearing various inscriptions of Valiant scripture etched into the blade.
PASSIVE: The inscriptions carved into the blade begin to glow with a fierce navy blue in a 5b radius when the wielder enters combat or otherwise finds it thematically fitting. This glow becomes stronger and non-harmful electricity arcs about the blade the closer the wielder is to an enemy combatant.
ABILITY: The blade may shift to a reddish hue, taking on the properties of [refined fire-iron, or whichever other material you prefer]. This alternate ability takes one turn to shift into, but concentration is broken if the weapon is use to parry or attack in the meantime.
100% good with this