Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Diminutive Ill-Proportioned Character Art with Eastern Influence" Commissions

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
@Lannis gave me the title. (ty ty) But yes, commissions! Things like these!

These are 12k each. Yes. Money sent to Kurzik please and thankyou. c:
(Lannis said 15 but i feel bad)

More things for moneys, I'll be opening a list of ten and you can request a maximum of two arts per user. They're on a sketch base, so pose and hands will remain the same, but I'm sure I can do minor edits. These are final size but I can make them smaller if you'd prefer, just leave me a note on this form;

Character Name:
Race
:
Appearance: (Link to char profile or throw me some images, or a description. Include hair, eyes, clothing.)
Accessories: (Jewellery, a bag, that kinda stuff.)
Extra Info: (Anything else I've not covered you may want include/tweaked.)

List:
1. @Tempy_ - Paid.~

http://i.imgur.com/uffH4Vo.png - Purple tabard

2. @Lady Alec - Paid~

3. @TurtlePrada 1 & 2 - Paid~

4. @BrianAT16 - Paid~

5. @Sizzix - Paid~

6. @Smurf

7. @Archbishop - Paid~

8. @Niek Morenta- Paid~

9. @Sankera - Paid~

10. @IceandFire
i cant post them they're on page 4 tho

(11. @CyberChaosV2 )
http://i.imgur.com/K0zIdRI.png

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Character Name: Illthilior Athrendu
Race: Elf
Appearance:

Green tabard, golden tree thing as symbol on chest, belt around his chest and waist to hold up sheated schiavona (basket hilt visible) to his left side. Shoulder plating, one gauntleted hand, left arm plating at elbow. Shins protected with plating, long brown boots, hands gloved, visible arms just with brown sleeves thing, dagger visible at front under belt, trousers visible under tabard blue-ish dark, though barely visible. Uuuuuuuuuhh.
Accessories: Come on you know this by now. http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/illthilior-athrendu-the-lonely-elf.31726/ Green butterfly gem thing necklace, is on profile with reference. Sheated schiavona to his right side. THAT'S 'BOUT IT.
Extra Info: GURRRL YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY THE BACK OF YO HAND

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

Edit: You edited it now i have no context

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Character Name: Nireth Cerridwen
Race: Silver Elf
Appearance: Profile but I would like her in her dark blue dress based on the picture below. I can include a picture of the skin later if needed.
Accessories: Pink wild rose flower crown.
Extra Info: Don't think so?

IMG_2815.JPG

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
Omgomgogkdhdhdhd MOBILE PHONE SORRY FOR THE MESS

Character Name: Vhaejek Sivlid
Race: A Nakat, one of the Nakam.
Appearance:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/vhaejek-sivlid.30149/
Accessories: A beaded, rust colored bracelet and an orange broach at the collar.
Extra Info: If she could be wearing the outfit under 'alternate', that'd be cool. If you're not comfortable w/ drawing a nakat, I could always request a different character.

AND ANOTHER
Character Name: Maeve Eldvsønder
Race: Human, one of the Norvägen.
Appearance: I added you to my conversation. It has the profile and stoof with pictures. Some photos are at the bottom of the convo. Would post, but I'm on my phone.
Accessories: Just some dark brown gloves. Maybe a little axe sigil embroidered on them. Idk b0ss.
Extra Info: In the reference image, she has this large, embroidered collar. It's not on the skin but it'd be cool for teh artz

So excited to finally have elz sketches djdjdijedh bless u girl bless. Will pay once I get home!

Edit: Paid! @Elz

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I also noticed how ive been doing these makes for okay on this coloured background, but they've got grey sketches underneath. So daaark backgrounds, not so good. :p

@Tempy_ - Yours is done, first post also yes. ^^

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
"How to get rich in under one day", brought to you by the artist Elz. Wonderful~!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
@Lady Alec
Meep- I just noticed I followed the hair refs for hairstyle, not the top image. If this is okay I'll get right to finishing it. c:
Edit: also i didnt do roses. I missed that too. Lemme know if these are k or if you'd specifically prefer roses~

@solus ; )

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
@Lady Alec
Meep- I just noticed I followed the hair refs for hairstyle, not the top image. If this is okay I'll get right to finishing it. c:
Edit: also i didnt do roses. I missed that too. Lemme know if these are k or if you'd specifically prefer roses~
Yus that's perfectly fine! It's too cute already! :heart:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I also noticed how ive been doing these makes for okay on this coloured background, but they've got grey sketches underneath. So daaark backgrounds, not so good. :p

@Tempy_ - Yours is done, first post also yes. ^^

It's..It's so... ADORABLE!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Appearance: Click the gif below for profile
Roy skin picture.png
Accessories: A hammer in one hand, or on his belt, and a mug in the other hand, a smile on his face, your choice on if he's drunk or not

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Character Name: Azrai Galeran
Race: Forest Elf
Appearance: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/azrai-galeran-the-archer-active.33330/ Also skin will be attached below-
Accessories: She wears a necklace that looks like this but obviously in not such high detail-
-A large rounded emerald coin, with a golden unicorn on one face and a '1' on the other. Around the rim of the coin there is gold, and it is attached to a golden chain.
Also maybe a bow on her back? Completely optional.
Extra Info: If I could get the clothes to appear something likewhat is in the spoiler that would be great. ^^

Attachments

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If the list is open when I can make enough money to pay for one of these, I'll definitely be doin' it.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
@TurtlePrada - Heeere you go. If I got aaanything wrong I can edit - You have solus' piece/description/reference so I wasnt sure what colour scarf etc. Hope is k otherwise. c:
(I didnt want to do Nakam-legs, but dress covered, so yeeeey.)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
@CyberChaosV2 - Would personally prefer you wait till you get the rads, sorry. ;-;
HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME BASED ON MY MONEY EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE DOING THIS AS A PSEUDO BUSINESS FOR IN GAME CURRENCY! CURSE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS SENSE! but in all seriousness it's k :p i completely understand, i just thought it was worth a shot.