Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Demonicon] The Trials of Book One

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Hunt For The Demonicon
The Trials of Book One

300-3007672_the-battle-of-red-mountain-skyrim-book-png.png

After Kublai's lecture on demons and his surprise announcements of a demonic book still in existence, many people signed up to join the hunt for this magical book.
They were sent out into the world in pairs to find pieces of a cryptic clue. Once the clue was found, it was yet to be solved.
Only a handful of people saw these first trials completed, which marks the start of something more sinister...

What is this event?
The book hunters will test the answer to their clue by trying to find the cryptic location.
If they are correct, they'll attempt to retrieve the book.

How to join?
First, it's a good idea to read [THIS] if you haven't already. It'll explain what this event is about.
The initial folks of this arc already spent significant time, so I'd like them to have a say in who can or can't join.
Only when you have a legitimate reason to come along and this initial group agrees to it can more people tag along.
First come first serve basis. There will be 2 extra spots. From the moment of joining this event, you'll be included in the entire arc.
That means you'll get a chance to join the clue hunting and make it to the final book together.

[Reserved slots 8/8]
Aelnic - Astalgon
Freia - Goldbeean
Avalyn - Juvix_
Luna - Opal
Monty - TidalTerror
Lana - I am Wake
Granny - Dappest
Xozu - AionTbird

Date & Time
Saturday 25th of September
9 pm BST

Starting location
you'll TPA to me, the DM.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
sign granny up please
Im down to attend as Hellmann
As you can read in the post, you'll have to talk to the attendants in RP. They have to give an OOC greenlight to me whether you can come along because they've already spent a lot of time to get to this first event.
Once that is done then you're very welcome to tag along :) It's all just stuff to make sure it'll be fair!

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
As you can read in the post, you'll have to talk to the attendants in RP. They have to give an OOC greenlight to me whether you can come along because they've already spent a lot of time to get to this first event.
Once that is done then you're very welcome to tag along :) It's all just stuff to make sure it'll be fair!
is it everyone or just one?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
is it everyone or just one?
I'll be on briefly late tonight, we can RP then =)
I think Lana already briefly mentioned "looking for a Demonic book" when she slipped into the tavern that one time, so there is your in :p

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
I'll be on briefly late tonight, we can RP then =)
I think Lana already briefly mentioned "looking for a Demonic book" when she slipped into the tavern that one time, so there is your in :p
if it's just one I already got it done freia and granny have already talked about it today and in the past. think yes lanna and granny have tlaked baout it as well. thank you so much though

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
if it's just one I already got it done freia and granny have already talked about it today and in the past. think yes lanna and granny have tlaked baout it as well. thank you so much though
I've checked with the group and you've been voted unanimously into the group. Everyone wants you! Welcome aboard!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Xozu will be attending if the group will have me! He had rp'd with Luna and was invited if there is still the one space open. Opal can confirm!
Wonderful, then we're a full party! Looking forward to hosting it :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To the attendants: This is in 2 days. A small reminder since the thread went up a while ago.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
7,5 hours to go till we start, just to help you with the tricky timezones :)