Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Dedication of the Grand Host, March 23rd 9pm EST

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug

Oh what pale mountain has grown here
A quiet gaze, a looming presence
An ivory tower, a secluded land
Yet all will see, the Lord of Fear

Oh eyes so dim in long liminality
An ancient haze, a rising storm
A time has come, for him we stand
Our God of Immortality

The time has come for the next step in Skraag's ascension. The completion of the Grand Host is at hand and it's dedication to Skraag will be an event well worth witnessing. The Grand Host, as implied by it's name, is intended to be a vessel for Skraag to use, when the time comes, as he sees fit (For clarification, the Grand Host is not necessarily intended to be an undead giant. It is intended to be a body that Skraag can take over. Of course, he could just make it a giant undead if he wished. There will also be a massive offering tithed to Skraag; enough to make Korog blush.

Sadly, due to recent attacks, only those that are well known Skraag worshippers and those that are in excellent standing with the Guardians of Immortality will be able to attend. We urge as many as possible to observe this event and help it go well. It should be an occasion well worth holding an event for and is the first event, divine or otherwise, I have hosted in 2.5 years.

Some fun theme music:
Priest: Dum'ni Plug
Public or Private: Private
Temple/Shrine: The Bastion of Immortality (6090, -7250. Northern Kingdoms)
Spoken to Owner?: Yes
Date: Saturday, the 10th of March. 9pm, EST.

Tags: Solus NIAH Lore Lannis Elz Kamaoe Rossu Vincentius Sybbyl Zombie3255 Raith Herbs Centurion Halendar Delta_61251 hatybee Fronslin @SorceressAura Desalina Old_Gromm Piratep00f Baron2537

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Due to things, this event has been pushed back to the 16th. There was too much stuff happening on the 10th anyhow.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Aaaaand, this will have to be pushed back yet ANOTHER week, as my girlfriend if moving to the other side of the country on the day of the event. . .

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's private but I'm tagged. Does that mean The Fool is invited? Or Kublai?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Fronslin hurries to prepare something... Just in case.
OOC: DM contact me.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
UMMMMMMMM
Skeletons are just bones
Unless you ALSO make muscles and all that other shit, the skeleton will just fall apart because nothing will hold it together and it won't be able to walk

Check your logic

Shao

Bring back angry react
UMMMMMMMM
Skeletons are just bones
Unless you ALSO make muscles and all that other shit, the skeleton will just fall apart because nothing will hold it together and it won't be able to walk

Check your logic
Necromancers don't give a fook

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
UMMMMMMMM
Skeletons are just bones

Check your logic
He smrik

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Ok, now. 6 hours left and I still need to finish building it. It's been a whole month but I haven't been able to play at all!