Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] Freedom or Death

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Posters are spread throughout the regions surrounding Eberland, and the nearby holdings, and even seemingly dropped from the sky onto the old holdings of House Eberhall, including Ackerland and Die Eberbau.

Many years ago, my father was one amount he first men to arrive on the shores of Gottland with the crew of Anhalders, and the first man to knighted on the shores of this new land- For his service he was awarded the holding of Die Eberbau, and over the years formed his Duchy on the tenants of Ignis Synnove; His rule was one of Honour, Duty, and Sacrifice for his people. Yet, Eberland has never been independent, ruled by the Houses of Hallon, Kane, and now the tyrant's of d'Arras, who view their people as nothing more then cattle- Under the leadership of Vara-Bertrand d'Arras and his late, and largely unnoticeable father my people, the Ebers, have been murdered, controlled, restricted, and stolen from- The food which they sweat and labor for, stolen and feasted upon by the Fat d'Arras; The sweat of their labor, fruitless, and without the feeling of satisfaction of being able to support their families.

I call to you, the people of Eberland, will you stand as the Lavoyarde steal your homeland? Will you sit idly by whilst he feasts on the food that would of ensured the survival of your family through the winter? Nein, no longer. I, Mikolaj Eberhall, Son of Berndt Eberhall, will not allow this to go on any longer. I know all of you, I've played with your children when I was young, I trained with the men of the Green Watch, and I've dined with you in my father's hall. The words of our land is Furhtlos Und Treu, and we will stand fearless and true in the face of tyranny. We, as a people, have survived together through the destruction of our Homeland, we've faced the hoards of undead, and even faced the wrath of evil-beings.

Stand with me, and upon the fall of the House d'Arras, we will return Eberland to the Golden Age my father labored for, we will see a free Eberland for the first time in our history, and we will rule ourselves. We will drive the tyrants out of our land, we will face them on the fields of Ackerland, we will face them in the mountain ranges, and we will face them on the Kaiser's Road, until they're no longer facing their rule on our land.

Freedom or Death, there will be no surrender, nor retreat; we will strike down the tyrant and see our banners of green and gold rise once more, together!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Can Astrakhan send/smuggle volunteers, arms, armor, or general supplies to the rebellion? Theodosius is just a little mad about how his nephew was tortured lol