Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Death Cap Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panny

Villager
Minecraft Username: podie and dannyh91 (panny)

Name of Project: The Death Cap Labyrinth

Location of Project: Outside of Skara Brae. Possible location shown on map but we are flexible.

Size of the project: Circle with 75 square diameter

Intention of the project: To create a haunted maze for wandering adventurers.

Reason for inability to claim plots personally: New players with limited funds for such large area.

Residents: No residents.

Builders: podie and dannyh91

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? It will attract players to work together and play together. It will also bring tourism to Skara Brae.

Used materials: Leaves and stone.

Inspiration: Hampton Court Palace.

RP explanation/introduction: Legend has it that once every century a mysterious monster, known as the Amanita Phalloides, rises from the ground with a poisonous mushroom head and the body of a man. With just one whiff of his stinky mushroom breath he is able to turn his foes into fungus. This monster is said to reside in the ruins of a temple of the Old Gods. There are stories of many adventurers who have wandered there, never heard from again, lost forever in a deadly, dark, damp labyrinth of the mushroom monsters own creation.

Planning: Basic outline of maze:

Links to previous work:

(Thanks for the photo Wandering_Robin)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Looks nice, and youve got good planning but 75 x 75 is only 5 x 5 plots, so i suggest taking it down to a 64 x 64 (4 x 4 plots) and doing it yourselves. With two of you you get 4 plots free and then youd only need to claim 12 plots.

Special building permission is not for people who simply dont have the money.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Also, it may be wise for you two to change your skin for something more rp-esque, skins that don't fit medieval themes are really being cracked down on, and mushroom people really dont fit.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
they have a good background story Cast go read it, and great idea u 2 :) if u need any help at all, give me a shout alright.
:)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Special building permission is not for people who simply dont have the money.
Then what's it for?
Legion9191 said:
Hello citizens. For those of you with creative minds and a knack for designing, but lack monetary skills or are too ambitious, we are now offering special building permission.
I don't mean to be insubordinate here, I'm just really confused as to what is allowed for special building permission and what is not :p

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm also a bit confused.

How do we claim our free 4 plots?
you get them automatically once you have started a town. By using the 50,000 to start a town, you'll be able to claim 2 for free for each resident that you have.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Guys its not for monetary reasons, which you could do yourself.
5 x 5 is not unreasonable.
We will only subsidize(pay for) builds for monetary reasons that are fricking massive. THings like 10 x 10. If you simply want build permission because it would take you a week or two to get the funds, dont post here. I honestly have no qualms making you work for a build. It ensures that it gets done correctly and looks nice.

Special building permissions is for:
Massive builds with equally massive RP implications
Massive is defined for these purposes as >70 necesary plots.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Guys its not for monetary reasons, which you could do yourself.
5 x 5 is not unreasonable.
We will only subsidize(pay for) builds for monetary reasons that are fricking massive. THings like 10 x 10. If you simply want build permission because it would take you a week or two to get the funds, dont post here. I honestly have no qualms making you work for a build. It ensures that it gets done correctly and looks nice.

Special building permissions is for:
Massive builds with equally massive RP implications
Massive is defined for these purposes as >70 necesary plots.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up :)
And could you add that information to the stickied post? I got a little confused XD

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Absolutely.
However there are other ways to get build permission, i review these on a case by case basis.
I just cant think of em atm

Status
Not open for further replies.