Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crafting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
As it says, for questions and feedback about the crafting plugin beta.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Proposal: Some basic recipes for people to follow, maybe. 'Maple allows several crafts such as:' or 'Maple+Limestone can do x'

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
^^^^

Im not sure if im just missing stuff or if you cant craft weapons. I can craft the blade but I cant seem to get bones from sheep or carve any wood I have. The options dont appear.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Idk, I used the axed shaped tool on the one box. Gave options for limestone hilt, pendant and I think club? May take a few limestone to make them.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Just remembered, if your daily craft is on cooldown, it won't show recipies that have timers.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
"How to make a shank," a basic guide to tide you over:
Iron small blade at smithing station, no cooldown.
Hilt at carving station, can be maple, bone, or limestone. Cooldown.
Generic iron small sword at smithing station, with hilt and small blade. Cooldown

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Question... What happens when you accidentally make 37 Limestone hilts at once. Does this give you one 24 cooldown, or thirty seven 24 cooldowns?

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Question... What happens when you accidentally make 37 Limestone hilts at once. Does this give you one 24 cooldown, or thirty seven 24 cooldowns?
...You should in theory only be able to make one at a time, but that's a good question let me check that.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Wonderful... Now onto the next question. Am I now locked out of crafting for the next thirty seven days? Or is it not an actual 24 hour IRl crafting time?

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Wonderful... Now onto the next question. Am I now locked out of crafting for the next thirty seven days? Or is it not an actual 24 hour IRl crafting time?
It probably didn't put you on cooldown for any of it, but let me know if it did and I'll just reset it tonight.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
What can I do with oak? I stuck some into a carving dialog and got nothing. Also, able to craft other items after I made horseshoes, unless it's only timelocked to other items with a cooldown.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
What can I do with oak? I stuck some into a carving dialog and got nothing. Also, able to craft other items after I made horseshoes, unless it's only timelocked to other items with a cooldown.
You need to level up to use oak, can't use it right now. Some items don't have a cooldown, those that do should have a bright blue 'cooldown: x hours' in the lore text of the trader menu.

Lannis

Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
possible bug: Maple staves produce 3 staves or pendants
They make 3 maple staves, or 3 maple hilts? The latter's intended, but the former definitely isn't.