Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Council called for the Blight Mar/7/21 4pm EST

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

A call goes forth to all those who are interested that in the blight lands at the Fortress to the south, a meeting is being held, and all those with knowledge both mundane, arcane, and of holy being are asked to come and share what they know for the fight against the blight itself. As the first stage comes to fruition, skilled siege engineers are asked to step forth to help build trebuchets and other war machines to start and take the fight to Quiq himself. The money will be paid out for those that require it for their time and efforts from the war chest, as well the small barracks to the south east are being handed over to those of Theodras worship to use as they see fit. In their time and efforts to try and free her beasts from the mind of himself and restore the lands. The start will begin with a small prayer and blessing of a shrine for valiant on the doorstep of the blight itself before the meeting begins.

OOC: This will be the second of two meetings and council that is open to all to come to share their wisdom in doing so, those wishing to donate supplies funds or other things they can spare are welcome. Even those just wishing to see the blight itself from a dangerous but secure location, the event is marked violent as the DM's will have free reign to attack or mess with the fort during this time as well.

Date: Sunday 7th Mar
Time: 4 PM EST
Rating: Violent

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
bump

Lana shall be here to give her knowledge of the Blight that some newer characters may not know and may want to learn ICly instead through books.
Being a Violent event, I am willingly putting Lana in danger, despite not being a CRP character, for the sake of teaching.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Tis at 4 pm est not 5 thankyou jazz for catching it for me.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
bump

Lana shall be here to give her knowledge of the Blight that some newer characters may not know and may want to learn ICly instead through books.
Being a Violent event, I am willingly putting Lana in danger, despite not being a CRP character, for the sake of teaching.
florence will be there to protect lana ; )