Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Continental Law] The Vyre Accord

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Vyre Accord

It has been confirmed by one of the Divine themselves that the affliction sweeping through the continent is a curse created through the combined efforts of the dark deities, Skraag, Jishrim, and Visage. Many mortals knowingly, or unknowingly, have found their souls forfeit to these Gods, and its spread marks a turning point in history.

In reaction to the curse, recent attacks enacted by the Vyre population, and the affliction spreading throughout the populace, the following laws have been put forth across the continent in accordance with the ruling powers that agree to abide by this accord. These laws echoes the sentiments of the Divine themselves, the Blessed, the Mages, and the rulers of prominent cities, and will be carried out in the interest of protecting the people from further harm and infection, as well as to protect the vyres that do no wrong in the eyes of the States and in the eyes of the many Gods.

1. No mortal shall hunt or harm a vyre purely on the basis of their affliction.
    • To do so means the mortal will be turned over to relevant authorities, whether the authority of their home city, or the authority of the town the vyre was wrongfully harmed in.
  2. No vyre shall attack, kill, or in any way maliciously harm a mortal soul.
    • To do so means the vyre has lost the semblance of morality and humanity, and forgoes all protection. These vyres will be classed as a threat, and are authorized to be hunted down by whatever means necessary.
    • Exceptions are in place for the necessary feeding practices for survival, on the condition that the participant is willing and cognizant of the exchange.
    • It is by the decree of Ignis Synnove that these that attack and harm are to be hunted as wolves.
  3. No vyre shall spread the affliction, whether it is to a willing participant or unwilling one.
    • To do so means the vyre has either knowingly, or ignorantly, placed more souls into the hands of malicious gods and allowed them to be corrupted. These vyres will be classed as a threat, and are authorized to be hunted down by whatever means necessary.
    • It is by the decree of Ignis Synnove that these that spread it are to be hunted as wolves.
  4. All vyres who seek to be cured, who show their moral coding to be intact, and who do not further the affliction are to be treated as mortal beings with the same protections as the innocents.
    • Any infraction by a vyre in regards to Article II and III repeals any and all protections.
    • It is by the decree of Ignis Synnove that these are to be shown mercy.
  5. A Blessed of the Divine must be brought in to bless the corpse of a slain vyre.
    • It is by the decree of The Grey Lady that one of the known the cures of vyrism is a blessing to prevent their body to rise again as an undead, following their death.
The following names are those who have signed this accord, and permit its pursuance in all relevant lands and holdings therein. These laws are effective immediately within the relevant lands upon signing of this accord.

Kronprinz of Anhald, Sigmund von Hallon

Grand Duchess of Kalstaat, Elizabeth Kane
Sentinel of the Rangers, Jaden Seeker
Count of Eldpoint, Leighton Altham
Theodosius. H. Herennius, Basileos of Astrakhan
Reina Citrine G. Azerwind, Ruler Of House Azerwind
Lord Asero Crow, Veraci
Lady Arianne Silveri, Linistel
Linden Duskgrove, Bloodrose Glen
Duke Andre Ursae, Slyannen

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Any nobility with land that wishes to sign the accords can set up an RP with either myself or @NIAH in regards to some minor extra details for your characters to muse over before officially signing it.
Already told Niah she could slap my name down.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Already told Niah she could slap my name down.

Yeah go ahead and just slap my name on their Niah
Theodosius. H. Herennius, Basileos of Astrakhan

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Once the council meets sangria will see about signing but it looks good.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Oh yeh citrine was down if she doesn’t need to do anything else put her down
Reina Citrine G. Azerwind, Ruler Of House Azerwind

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Hope to RP with either of you tomorrow so Asero can sign :)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Duchy of the Broken South, Duke Josef Mandovi -- would be down for RPing this out if we can find time too.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Duchy of the Broken South, Duke Josef Mandovi -- would be down for RPing this out if we can find time too.
Since we haven't done this IC yet, I'd like to resend my signature. Elz was asleep when I signed, and this morning she said we need to discuss it between Fuvur people and all that. Just following orders!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this. If anyone else wants to sign, let me know and I'll add it to the list. It has come up in RP in the last few days, so I was reminded that I should probably bump

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Bumping this. If anyone else wants to sign, let me know and I'll add it to the list. It has come up in RP in the last few days, so I was reminded that I should probably bump
Arianne would sign on behalf of Silveira.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
The Bloodrose Glen is technically part of Silveira, due to Linden's ownership of it, but it tends to count separate for House related matters.
Regardless: Linden will sign in regards to his own part of Silveira and the Glen, though due to religious reasons, would have the condition that no bloodletting or (in)direct feeding in relation to Vyres is permitted at the Glen.