Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

$$$ commissions

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd like to help someone out when things are a little difficult for them right now, and art is the only real way I'm able to do that regarding $$$. I'm going to open ten slots for commissions on the basis I'll get them done before christmas, and that gives me enough of a few week deadline that I won't feel miserable for not being able to churn out art every day (which I do, even when no one is ever pushy and everyone is very polite). Not all of these slots are for full renders, but you'll see what's available below. Money will be in $ only and sent via paypal to an account not mine.
+ You can claim the slot you'd like. + They won't be drawn in any particular order. + Sketches and WIPs will be provided along the way unless its a sketch. + Payment required before work starts. + Once claimed, it is no longer available.

1. Portrait Sketch - $10 - CLAIMED
Sketchy.
1605283394034.png

2. Portrait Sketch with Flat (B&W) - $15 - CLAIMED
Or blue hued, or sepia, but generally a not-coloured sketch.
1605283523924.png

3. Environment Art - $35
This may be better if it's more of a natural one but I'll try whatever so long as there's some MC screengrabs for me to see what it is you're after. It's a bit sketchy, and can be colour or B&W.

1605282564145.png

4. Tarot Inspired - $55 - CLAIMED
Not quite a full body. Halfbody or thigh up, whichever works best. It's not a 'full render' but has looser shading and colour and you're free to give me references of the various styles I've seen lying about.
1605282697505.png

5. Thigh-Up Sketch with Flats - $20 - CLAIMED
A looser piece that is loosely coloured beneath. Can be nude if you want I don't mind.

1605282814666.png

6. Rendered Portrait (Rough) - $30 - CLAIMED
Not quite as refined and neat as some of the portraits I do, but almost.
1605282912671.png

7. Helmet Study - $30
I generally work with a direct reference for accuracy but I can edit pieces on the way such as scratches or additional sections or so on. Example is a good... Example.
1605283062847.png

8. Portrait with Flats - $20 - CLAIMED
More refined than a sketch but with flats and no shading and no BG. Transparent!
1605283275115.png
9. Portrait Sketch - $10
Sketchy.
1605283624597.png

10. Bust-Up Render - $65 - CLAIMED
More refined, shaded, etc.
1605283767910.png

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'll take one. (Yes, I still am here to snipe art auctions.)
The tarot design, please!
My discord is Liluwu#5226, if you want to contact me there- If you want to do a forum conversation here I can do that too! Thanks.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll take one. (Yes, I still am here to snipe art auctions.)
The tarot design, please!
My discord is Liluwu#5226, if you want to contact me there- If you want to do a forum conversation here I can do that too! Thanks.
Sure thing - I got another at the same time but I'll just do two. Poke me in a convo with details :)